Joy Classic Waffle Cones - 12 CT uploaded by Jesica R.Joy Classic Waffle Cones - 12 CT uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY JOY

Joy® Classic Waffle Cones.
12.
Paper sleeves on each cone!
Great taste. see more...

Zuleima H.
Doral, FL
Me gustan estos conos para helados, hacen el trabajo mas facil para ofrecer en fiestas, refrescarse una tarde con amigos... se mantienen frescos es una opcion muy practica
Diana C.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite waffle cones to serve ice cream on! I love the packaging because it keeps the cones from breaking or getting damaged. These are very convenient to keep and yummy to eat!
Kristina B.
One of my FAVORITE waffle cones ever its nice and sweet at an affordable price. I love it because its not overly sweet and I would definitely recommend to everyone. it has a nice flavor with a great crunch.
Jacqelyn R.
Stacy, MN
Best Ice cream cones ever. I remember growing up and making cones wit these and they were just as good now as they were then. I would recommend these for your next ice cream treat.
#nerdygirl ..
I really like waffles cones. They are really tasty and affordable. These are great for kids and adults. They go great with ice cream.
Autumn M.
Yummy classic good for a late night cone or snack for kids. On the smaller side however, and rather fragile for a sugar cone.
Paulina V.
Anaheim, CA
I am obsessed with these waffle cones they are packaged so good you never really find a broken one !!!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
These are a great waffle cone. They're packaged well and I rarely find a broken one.