JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water

94% of ingredients of natural origin
Created to cleanse make-up and impurities in one step, this micellar water goes even further thanks to its antioxidant Lumiphenols and emollient, soothing Imperial Peony. It also contains vegetable glycerine which reinforces skin hydration a complex natural emollient for softness.

Has anyone tried this product and/or brand before? I don’t have sensitive skin so I’m mot worried about scents but wanna know if the products are worth the splurge.
Start your review of JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water!
How would you rate this product?
Aman P.
Calgary, AB
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Aman P.
It removes makeup & impurities and tones the skin! Love that it is made of Naturally sourced ingredients!! Love the delicate fragrance!! My skin feels so fresh and hydrated after use!!
Vrunda P.
Edmonton, AB
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Vrunda P.
Great product. Didn’t irritate my skin and was so refreshing. It left my skin feeling soft and did a great job removing makeup!!
vicky T.
Richmond, BC
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by vicky T.
I have been using the micellar water for a month, the smell is light and when I applied it feels very gentle on my skin also gives you a refreshing feeling. I doesn't make my skin have allergies reaction or stian feeling. It dissolved my makeup super easily and even removed almost all my mascara which is a big surprise for me because I normally have to scrub a little harder with my cotton pad also when the micellar water got into my eye, it doesnt feel hurt. Received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.
Joanne S.
Toronto, ON
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Joanne S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. This is my new favourite eye makeup remover! It’s very gentle and easily removes my makeup! It does have a light floral scent which usually I wouldn’t like but I don’t mind this one. I will definitely be purchasing after I run out! #JOWAE #JowaeCleanAndNatural #complimentary @Jowae_canada @Influenster
Ira E.
Greenfield Park, QC
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Ira E.
I received this product for free as part of the Voxbox campaign. I rarely wear makeup these days but the past couple weeks. I’ve been putting on eyebrow gel and waterproof mascara to test out this cleansing water. I’m impressed that it actually cleaned the mascara off completely. My skin felt cleansed and refreshed. I felt like I didn’t need a second wash but I did anyway . It’s just the way I am. But yes, I’ve tried other cleansing water that left my skin feeling sticky and not refreshed so it’s definitely a surprise. Again unfortunately the scent is not just for me. Too bad it’s a great product if it’s not for the scent .
Tiffany C.
Mississauga, ON
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Tiffany C.
Received this product complimentary for testing. This is honestly one of the best micellar waters I’ve ever used. It’s gentle but deep cleans so well. Hydrates instead of drying out the skin and feels so fresh and clean after! Love the non greasy formula and the scent is not over powering at all. will definitely use again!
Teressa T.
Saint, QC
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Teressa T.
So I got this product through the influenster as a complimentary. I would say this was the first time hearing about this product so when I got to try it I was surprised with the natural ingredients. It had clean my face without burning it and felt smooth and the scent wasn't strong it just smelled great. @jowae_canada @influensterca
Amanda C.
Toronto , ON
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Amanda C.
I could see it combatting the everyday oils on my skin and leaving it with a smooth clean hydrating sensation. The hint of peony floral undertones is calming. I would definitely recommend. JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water
Siobhan W.
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Siobhan W.
I was very excited to receive Jowae Micellar Cleansing Water from Influenster to test. Since I’m already a big Micellar Water convert I wanted to see how this would compare to my usual brand. I really enjoyed it, overall, but the biggest benefit for me was my skin. Using this in conjunction with a Jowae moisturiser, I noticed a big improvement in softness and freshness in my skin, without any breakouts or irritation. Sometimes Micellar Water with additions can have a very greasy texture, I was thrilled to find that Jowae’s still has that fresh Micellar Water feel that leaves behind no residue and leaves skin feeling really nice and cared for. Some people might not love the scent. I wouldn’t describe it as strong, but it’s definitely there. It’s a very floral-based scent, which has a light springtime smell to it; not my favourite, but I didn’t dislike it either. When it comes to removing makeup, it does a good job with light or medium makeup. Heavy Waterproof makeup will likely need something more heavy-duty, but I’d still recommend the Jowae Micellar Cleansing Water for after makeup removal and a secondary remover and skincare product. Overall, I loved the improvement in my skin since I’ve been using this and while the scent won’t be right for everyone, this Cleansing water worked fantastically well with my combination-type skin!
m.s S.
Concord, ON
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by m.s S.
This micellar water takes away every inch of makeup prior to cleansing ! Leaves my skin so hydrated and supple 😍😍