BY JOVIAL

Inherently Good. Gluten Free, Flavor Full Organic Cookies. Truly Delicious Gluten Free Tired of the same old cookie?  We ve got something unique that we know you ll love, whether you eat gluten free or not.  These fabulous little cookies have a slightly crunchy outside and a soft fig center. Enjoyment For Everyone. Cookies should bring joy to everyone.  Baked in small batches by passionate Italian. see more...

• I love fig newtons are these kinda the same? They look so delicious...1 Answers
Jovial Fig Fruit Filled Cookies
  • "However I really didn't like how crunchy they were and they also kinda were gritty as some gluten free items tend to be." in 2 reviews
China C.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
These look delicious!! And the packaging is adorable. I love this idea vs the traditional fig newton shape.
becky r.
becky r.
Metairie, LA
These were just plain gross. Highly uneatable. after the first cookie i couldn't eat anyone as they were that horrible.
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
These made me very sad. I had high expectations since they were gluten free. I guess I need to start generalizing all gluten free items. These did not have much flavor to them.
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
I was super excited about this espically since it's gluten free. However I really didn't like how crunchy they were and they also kinda were gritty as some gluten free items tend to be. Prehaps dipped in tea or millk they would be better.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Glendora, CA
I don't think that theses so called cookies could get any worse. They tasted like cardboard and were dry. Judt straight up gross.
Donnielle Q.
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I love fig newtons are these kinda the same? They look so delicious. What flavors do they come in?