BY JOVIAL

Inherently Good. Gluten Free, Flavor Full Organic Chocolate Cookies. Truly Delicious Gluten Free Tired of the same old cookie?  We ve got something unique that we know you ll love, whether you eat gluten free or not.  These fabulous little cookies have a slightly crunchy outside and a soft chocolate center. Enjoyment For Everyone. Cookies should bring joy to everyone.  Baked in small batches by pas. see more...

Jovial Cream Filled Cookies
  • "Plus the whole gluten free thing makes them seem ever so slightly "healthier"." in 2 reviews
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Okay whoa. These are so good! As a person that recently have had to go gluten free I missed snacking because I didn't know how to find good snacks. These are great! They taste like those little muffins that come in the packages.
Jeannette s.
Jeannette s.
Vacaville, CA
These are so yummy! Especially for being gluten free. I wa a surprised at how good and chewy these were.
China C.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
OHHHHH YUM. I already know these taste fantastic. I wish I knew where to get some. And they're organic!!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Chocolate ones are my favorite and actually very filling I bring as a snack or sweet to treat myself since I'm on a diet.
Paulina P.
Paulina P.
I was surprised that these actually tasted good. It wasn't too sweet, but the downside is that the price is a little iffy. These would be like a one time buy for me.
Jane A.
Jane A.
Wahiawa, HI
Crispy on the outside, creamy chocolaty on the inside, what's not to love?! Plus the whole gluten free thing makes them seem ever so slightly "healtheir".
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Fort Madison, IA
Delicious gluten free sweet treat. Great filling also. I only wish they came more in a package.
Grecia S.
Grecia S.
San Ysidro, CA
Is the inside of the cookies extremely sweet? Or just the perfect amoubt of sweetness? P.s. I'm kind of craving them and I've never had them before😂
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
They look delicious, I want to try them, what's up?