Jovan Musk Oil uploaded by Andrea G.Jovan Musk Oil uploaded by Andrea G.

Jovan Musk Oil

Experience the sexy feeling of Jovan Musk Women. This mysterious fragrance unleashes your own natural powers of seduction. It s what attracts. It s what attracts. . see more...

Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is in my signature scent collection. I'm the type of person that likes to have a unique smell and many people always ask me what I apply. This is one of the top scents I use in creating my signature scent. I can never go a go without applying some on my wrists and neck.
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
Blast from the past! This was supposed to be the sexiest thing to wear when I was in HS in the late 70's. I wore it dutifully but preferred some of the off shoots like a lighter musk that came later. It's an interesting smell and I might try it again some time.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
It's ok a scent you either love or hate. It is very spicy and you really have to be in the mood for it
Megan  D.
Sunbury, OH
I think this smell was more popular in the past. My mom has worn it, but I do not really like it.
tabetha T.
I do not care for the smell of this to me it stinks, It smells just like a cheap cologne