BY JOVAN MUSK

Spices, Lavender And Citrus, A Manly Aroma. see more...

Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
My hubby has worn Musk forever. It is his scent!!! I love when he wears it!!!
He smells so good.. The young guys have nothing on him... all those new scents do NOT match the scent of this one!!!
Musk!! Manly!! Clean scent!!
Try it for your man, or men try it and see what you think!!!
Kristine G.
This is my father's favorite cologne, he requests it every year at Christmas and Father's Day. The scent brings back great memories for me. It's available at Target, Gordman's, Walmart and many other places and it's very affordable.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my husbands favorite colognes. It is a classic with a nice clean scent. It's not too overbearing.
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Jovan musk is my husband favorite cologne. It's mine to, I just love the way it smells. So soft and sexy!
member-e5d43ef17
Washington DC
This actually smells really good. A friend used this and it leaves an impression without being too heavy. It's a lot cheaper than I expected.
Mayra M.
long beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its ok smells good
April  D.
Newark, NJ
I really like this musk scent. The price is not to pricey and the smell is really nice.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Cheap and cheaply made. I really do not like this at all. It smells so gross on everyone. Do yourself a favor and spend a few more dollars for something that smells goo.
J Neil E.
Gainesville, FL
...seriously there are cheap cologne's out there that are much better than this. Don't be a douche and humiliate yourself by soaking in this swill. Honestly just pony up and get some good stuff it makes all the difference in the world. When it comes to scents you get what you pay for.
Lester M.
Turlock, CA
Pretty decent smell.

Most women/girls I run into like the smell, so that's a plus.

Though I've smelt better, and so have they.

Eh.

Worth having around though.

Def buy it see how you feel.

Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Anyone else find it to musky?