Jovan Musk for Men Aftershave Cologne uploaded by Trudy P.

BY JOVAN

Men's jovan musk by jovan aftershave/cologne - 4 oz see more...

Trudy P.
Ellijay, GA
This is my husbands go to after shave. I have tried 3 or 4 times over the the last 17 years to slip something else in on him only to find he's went and bought his own. So I give up let him have what he wants and aside of that the smell is absolutely wonderful.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I tried this product because a friend recommended it to me but I just couldn't get into it. I did not enjoy the smell of the musk that was after I put it on. Musk isn't my thing but if it is then this is your product.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Hahahahahaha NOOOOO!!!!!!!! My brother STILL wears this and it's absolutely horrifying. It is one of the worst smells in the world. No. Do not buy it.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This scent is horrible! It smells musty rather than musky! Please do not purchase this for a loved one if you still want them to love you.
Christina H.
This cologne smells ok. Its not the best my husband has ever used. Its not very strong, doesn't last for more than a couple of hours.
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
Review for: For more...
This has such a manly smell to it. I love it! I got it for my man as an anniversary gift and he wears it everyday now.
fawn s.
Melcher, IA
This scent is not overbearing. It doesn't last long. Kind of like the old saying "you get what you pay for"!!
Destiny H.
Review for: For Musk For Men Aftershave more...
Eewwww not very good smells really cheap and it isn't even expensive either reminds me of an old man
Jason G.
Vassar, MI
This product has a good scent but it doesn't last. Not too fancy but ok for every day wear
Lindsey Z.
Review for: Musk Men After Shave Cologne 4 oz more...
LOL the smell of the early 80's right here in a bottle for the old but young at heart.