Jovan Musk for Men Aftershave Cologne uploaded by Trudy P.

BY JOVAN

Men's jovan musk by jovan aftershave/cologne - 4 oz see more...

Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product because a friend recommended it to me but I just couldn't get into it. I did not enjoy the smell of the musk that was after I put it on. Musk isn't my thing but if it is then this is your product.
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hahahahahaha NOOOOO!!!!!!!! My brother STILL wears this and it's absolutely horrifying. It is one of the worst smells in the world. No. Do not buy it.
fawn s.
fawn s.
Melcher, IA
This scent is not overbearing. It doesn't last long. Kind of like the old saying "you get what you pay for"!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Love this musk , smells very clean and refreshing, but does not last long.
Destiny  H.
Destiny H.
Eewwww not very good smells really cheap and it isn't even expensive either reminds me of an old man
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
This has such a manly smell to it. I love it! I got it for my man as an anniversary gift and he wears it everyday now.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOL the smell of the early 80's right here in a bottle for the old but young at heart.
Jason G.
Jason G.
Vassar, MI
This product has a good scent but it doesn't last. Not too fancy but ok for every day wear
Christina H.
Christina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cologne smells ok. Its not the best my husband has ever used. Its not very strong, doesn't last for more than a couple of hours.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This scent is horrible! It smells musty rather than musky! Please do not purchase this for a loved one if you still want them to love you.