Add a Photo
Jovan Musk By  Cologne Spray 3 Oz

Jovan Musk By Cologne Spray 3 Oz

By JOVAN
Design House: Jovan, Launched by the design house of Jovan in 1973, Jovan Musk is a men's fragrance that possesses a blend of spices lavender and citrus a manly aroma, It is recommended for romantic wear, For external use only, Avoid contact with eyes, Keep away from naked flame or direct heat sources, Do not apply to sensitive skin, Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin, If irritation develops reduce frequency or discontinue use,
Jovan Musk By  Cologne Spray 3 Oz
Jovan Musk By Cologne Spray 3 Oz
turbo t.
turbo t.
Aurora, IL

I love this product! It reminds me of good times! Just don't over do it! It's very strong and goes a long way. Too much and no one will be able to be around you for very long. I have used this for years and found it at a very nice price here on Amazon! I received it very quickly. I'll buy it again for sure.
tiffany d.
tiffany d.
Marysville, WA

I used to put this away when I worked at a large retailer and I have to say that it is not a smell I would like however a lot of older clients loved this.

Join Now