BY JOVAN MUSK

Spices, lavender and citrus, a manly aroma. see more...

• This is such an old product. Do stores still sell it? Where?2 Answers
  • Is this a good buy for a dad?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "No way would I let my husband wear this!" in 1 review
Julian G.
El Mirage, AZ
Jovan musk.... I would NEVER wear this, BUT it reminds me of my grandpa! Its got such an old man smell.... Either I associate it with old people because of the smell, or because from as far back as I can remember, my grandpa wore it. The only reason I give it a B, is because if I smell it on someone, I automatically remember my grandpa.; and who doesn't like taking a trip down memory lane trigged by scent? haha
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
My dad got this for my husband. OMG I hate the smell. The Jovan Musk Aftershave Cologne For Men smells really bad. Trust me no one would smell good in this scent.
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a decent buy for an older gentleman but definitely not something a younger guy would wear. It smells ok but just not something my generation would wear.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
My husband wears this and I love the smell. His mom and sister hate it, but oh well. They don't have to smell him all the time .. anyways, it smells wonderful.
Monica T.
This is my husband's favorite after shave cologne. I personally think it has too strong of a scent. He like it, because it is classic/old school... haha.
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Eeewwww iam not a fan of this cologne. I think that for me smell nasty.. i would wear it.. they gave me a set as a gift bet sorry not using it..
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
Another stinky fragrance. It should go into retirement along with Drakkar. Sorry Jovan Musk, you are so 80's, and no one wears you anymore.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
I preferably don't like it but my dad lovesssss this stuff!! he loves musk ewww i don't like it but he does to each their own i guess!
Bri M.
My dad uses this and it smells so good!! I always know when he just shaved! It's his Christmas gift every year to say the least :)
Kayla S.
I'm not really a huge fan of the musk scent, and (thankfully) neither is anyone in my family. This is a bit too strong.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Is this a good buy for a dad?
John P.
This is such an old product. Do stores still sell it? Where?