Jovan Musk Aftershave Cologne

by Jovan Musk

spices, lavender and citrus, a manly aroma.

This is such an old product. Do stores still sell it? Where?
Is this a good buy for a dad?
Start your review of Jovan Musk Aftershave Cologne!
El Mirage, AZ
Jovan musk.... I would NEVER wear this, BUT it reminds me of my grandpa! Its got such an old man smell.... Either I associate it with old people because of the smell, or because from as far back as I can remember, my grandpa wore it. The only reason I give it a B, is because if I smell it on someone, I automatically remember my grandpa.; and who doesn't like taking a trip down memory lane trigged by scent? haha
Rochester, MN
My dad got this for my husband. OMG I hate the smell. The Jovan Musk Aftershave Cologne For Men smells really bad. Trust me no one would smell good in this scent.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a decent buy for an older gentleman but definitely not something a younger guy would wear. It smells ok but just not something my generation would wear.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads
Cape Coral, FL
My husband wears this and I love the smell. His mom and sister hate it, but oh well. They don't have to smell him all the time .. anyways, it smells wonderful.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Monument , CO
This is my husband's favorite after shave cologne. I personally think it has too strong of a scent. He like it, because it is classic/old school... haha.
Dry / Dullness, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Banning, CA
Eeewwww iam not a fan of this cologne. I think that for me smell nasty.. i would wear it.. they gave me a set as a gift bet sorry not using it..
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Aurora, CO
Another stinky fragrance. It should go into retirement along with Drakkar. Sorry Jovan Musk, you are so 80's, and no one wears you anymore.
Dry / Dullness
Westbury , NY
I preferably don't like it but my dad lovesssss this stuff!! he loves musk ewww i don't like it but he does to each their own i guess!
Dry / Dullness
My dad uses this and it smells so good!! I always know when he just shaved! It's his Christmas gift every year to say the least :)
Oily / Acne
I'm not really a huge fan of the musk scent, and (thankfully) neither is anyone in my family. This is a bit too strong.
Combination / Acne