Jouviance Glyco Laser 10% AHA + BHA Soft Peel Lotion, 2 OZ uploaded by Emy P.

BY JOUVIANCE

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Inspired by the latest skin-resurfacing technologies, this ultra-effective lotion helps fight photoaging and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and dull, uneven skin tone for a visibly renewed complexion. This professional grade formula for effective at-home use, combines 8% AHA + 2% BHA with a potent QV3 soothing complex to reduce the appearance of blackheads and blemishes to help promote a noticeable smoother complexion while minimizing the risk of irritation.NO CLINIC. NO IRRITATION. ALL RESULTS.100% more even skin tone appearance*97% performance satisfaction**88% visible reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles*0% irritation** Clinically tested on 33 participants over 27 days.** Self-assessment questionnaire among 33 participants over 27 days.

ingredients: Aqua, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycolic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum. (pH: 3.6)

Review (1)
Emy P.
Terrebonne, QC
I gave this product 2 months before reviewing it. I just am not sold. I don't exactly the difference. I was told that it would help with my scars and the dark spots I have in my face. All it did was sting every day when I apply it. Perhaps, I don't have a trained eye to judge the difference. Mind you the employee who sold me the product told me that I would see a difference in two weeks. (Photo proof that I own the product. I'm not one to give bad reviews.)