Journeys Footwear

by Journeys

#5 in Shoe Stores

Do they have a good selection of shoes?
Do they have good prices?
How much do you usually spend here?
Start your review of Journeys Footwear!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've always loved Journeys, they had great selections when I was younger and their products are of great quality, definitely a store I'd recommend to all families and my daughter will be getting shoes from there of course!!” in reviews
“...competing on color and motivate their sales people to provide excellent customer service.” in reviews
“One of my favorite shoe stores!I always find great items for a good price...from boots to Vans...there is always something that I need to complete and outfit!” in reviews
“...every shoe pair to try on, you can't just grab them yourself like in a shoe store like Payless.” in reviews
“They have a wide variety and I find myself wishing I either 1) had more money or 2) had someplace to wear some of these amazing shoes!” in reviews
I’ve been ordering Vans like a crazy woman.😂 I loved the new shoes I recently purchased! The color of the shoes are popping like no other!!🤩 I can’t wait to show them off because everybody knows I’m big on collecting shoes!! This is definitely not my first time ordering shoe from here and definitely won’t be my last! Please go take a look at these shoes ASAP!!! Vans Old Skool Neon Color-Block Skate Shoe - Pink / Purple / Yellow
Ga
Terrible customer service, they list items in stock online and I even chatted and emailed them to see if item was in stock. I ordered and a couple of hrs later I get an email saying order canceled with no explanation. It’s 2020 they should have an up to date computer system to instantly let them know if an item is in stock or at least own up to their mistake and offer a similar shoe for the same price instead of the $5 coupon they send with the cancellation email. Just terrible.
Lisle, IL
I’ve purchased in store and online. I like having a retail presence to be able to view merchandise prior to purchasing. I’ve ordered multiple Ugg’s from their website, which is super easy to navigate and merchandise was promptly delivered. I’ve also found Van’s my daughter loves there too.
Conroe, Texas
I love their clothes although it would’ve been better if there were a pair of shoes for all types of occasions. Other then that, the shoes are a show stopper and comfortable. The price isn’t too high, yet they aren’t cheap. Definitely recommended though if you are into name brand shoes.
3538 FM 499
I’ve actually only shopped here once and I bought a pair of chacos! Their online service was very professional and was very well organized. I’ve been inside a journeys and the workers were pretty chill! And the environment was great!
tolono
Love the slip on white vans! Bright white color not and off white. Great service at this store. I would improve this product by making them more durable because my other pair tore so easily. I would recommend shopping here
Kissimmee, FL
I love casual shoes like sneakers and army boots. Journeys has every kind of shoe you can think of and the employees are amazing. I have never gone into a journeys and not been helped right away.
Reading
I use to work at journeys kidz earlier this year and always bought my daughter shoes from here. Even after I left, I continued to purchase them. They have so many styles and brands.
La Grange
I got a lot of my shoes from Journeys. An abundance of varies of shoes to choose from and they aren’t expensive. My favorite purchase would have to be the pair of color blocked vans I received when I was out of state. They hadn’t gotten to my local store so I was one of the first at my school to have them.
Sterling Hts, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love shopping here for shoes. They have all the shoe brands that I love and always the newest styles as well. I used to buy Vans Warped Tour tickets here as well when it used to tour nationwide. It’s a great store.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...