BY JOURNEYS #4 in Shoe Stores

• Do they carry toms? I always see converse and vans there ...30 Answers
  • What is your favorite brands from journeys?33 Answers
  • Do they have good prices?2 Answers
Journeys Footwear
  • "I've always loved Journeys, they had great selections when I was younger and their products are of great quality, definitely a store I'd recommend to all families and my daughter will be getting shoes from there of course!!" in 63 reviews
  • "Journeys is great if you're looking for Vans, Sperry's or even Uggs they do a great job competing on color and motivate their sales people to provide excellent customer service." in 43 reviews
  • "The only things I don't really like are how you have to ask an associate for every shoe pair to try on, you can't just grab them yourself like in a shoe store like Payless." in 37 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shoe stores!I always find great items for a good price...from boots to Vans...there is always something that I need to complete and outfit!" in 37 reviews
  • "They have a wide variety and I find myself wishing I either 1) had more money or 2) had someplace to wear some of these amazing shoes!" in 26 reviews
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this store especially for my son. I get so many of his shoes here and I’m always pleased. I will get shoes here as well but more so for him. They always have great shoes and you can always find good sales especially for kids. There staff is always nice and helpful and it’s a pretty large store. It’s definitely a food place to shop!
Jennisy t.
Modesto
I have a small foot so i shop at kids journey all the time and let me say that i love it. shoes are actually cheaper tan other stores. If they don't have what you want they are wiling to order them for you. i have nothing to complain about! i recommend this store to all parents and adults with small feet lol.
Jocelyn R.
Journeys has an incredible variety of shoes to pick from. The deals are endless and you can always find yourself saving a couple bucks. They are usually cheaper than anywhere else and from experience the customer service is always on top of their stuff and has always responded back in a professional manner.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Such a great shoe selection, I have been shopping here since I was like 13. Whether you want heels or a new pair of chucks they always have it and always have great deals going on! Love all their socks and staff is always super nice and helpful!
Emma G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Store carries some really good brands of shoes and a variety of different styles. Styles that vary in color, size, gender, themed and great in price. I have bought a time or several times shoes for the whole family. The customer service is awesome and if they dont have it in store they will order and ship for free.
Journey W.
Beckley, WV
I worked here for a small period of time and it was a little too competitive for me, but I still love the products they have. All of the shoes are great and they sell some of the best name brands.
Taylor R.
san augustine
I love journeys they always have the cutest shoes for great prices. I recently got a pair of velvet vans from them and they are my go to shoe. Honesty they are my favorite shoe store.
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the urban feel of this store they have a fun selection of items from shoes to graphic tees. I lost my most fravorite shirt i got from here in high school. I wish i could find it on their website but no luck.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Journeys' is my go-to shop for my converse & vans! I've always had a great experience in store and they have good prices and a lot of different sales going on through the year. Journeys has an large variety of different brands & types of shoes to choose from; from athletic, to date night, to every day wear, I assure that you'll find the shoe for you.
Steph 😚.
I love shopping at Journey for my Chucks and Van sneakers! They have so many colors & different variety.. the staff at every Journeys I’ve been to is so helpful & attentive! The price is great, I only shop here for my sneakers! Also to note, the t-shirts are wicked unique and a must have every time I walk in.
Rakyrha C.
Detroit, MI
What is your favorite shoe from journeys?
Lanice S S.
Cascade, CO
What is your favorite brands from journeys?
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Do they carry toms? I always see converse and vans there but its rare or never have I seen toms
Nadine J.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Do they have kids stuff?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What did you buy your first time shopping at Journeys ?