BY HERMES

I wanted to express the essence of femininity with flowers and nothing but flowers. - Jean-Claude Ellena Femininity in perfume form! A celebration of the birth and rebirth of woman, every day, Jour d`Hermès brings to light the beauty of woman, while... see more...

Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
Farah A.
Boca Raton, FL
I get so many compliments when I wear this fragrance. It's perfect for day and night. I even bought it for my mom for her birthday!!
Jesenia V.
A heavenly fragrance I absolutely recommend this to everyone this is so great I love it and it's not too pricey at all