Jouet Extreme Taille Xxl

by KONG

#4 in Dog Toys

KONG Extreme represents the most durable version of the original KONG toy. Theultra-strong black rubber compound is recommended for power chewers. Satisfaction guaranteed. Extreme is the hardest, most durable KONG available on the market today! It's a black version of the Classic red rubber KONG toy and is designed specifically for power chewers. KONG toys are enthusiastically used and recommended by veterinarians, trainers, dog professionals and satisfied customers world wide. Why KONG Toys Rule So, how do KONG toys benefit dogs? First and foremost, they help keep dogs occupied and mentally stimulated while their Pet Parents are away. KONG's have a hollow center to stuff with tasty treats that require skill and persistence to get to. There are a variety of KONG Stuff'n treats available for purchase (sold separately), or just use a dab of peanut butter spread around the inside and let your dog get to work! They are nearly indestructible; although, a select few particularly gregarious dogs have had destructive success. KONG toys have an unpredictable bounce that has been known to cause spontaneous eruptions in playtime fun. Regular use of KONG toys can also improve oral health. Supervise your dog's use of KONG Toys until you are confident they can be used safely without supervision. This is especially important with tenacious chewers! 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all KONG rubber chew toys.

Can this product withstand heavy chewers such as pit bulls?
I I Have a pit bull , he’s 1 and I’m wondering if he can rip this apart? I want this toy to last long
Does this hold up better than the red Kong toy? My dog chews on his red one a lot and cuts up the plastic with his teeth like crazy.
Start your review of Jouet Extreme Taille Xxl!
Product Highlights
I love that I can stuff it with peanut butter so while I'm gone he has something to do and it's rewarding!in reviews
Try freezing a mixer of wet and dry food inside the kongs!in reviews
He loves when I put peanut butter inside and freeze it.in reviews
And they love it with frozen peanut butter for an extra treatin reviews
We hide treats inside sometimes too.in reviews
Kelly M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
1,469 reviews
Jouet Extreme Taille Xxl uploaded by Kelly M.
My two dogs really enjoy Kong products. The kong last for a really long time. I feel like the Kong brand fillers are too expensive so I use pet safe peanut butter.
Jyotsna G.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Jouet Extreme Taille Xxl uploaded by Jyotsna G.
Purchased at: Amazon
My pup never really played or gave much interest to the toy, even if we stuffed it with his favorites, it never became his go to. Jouet Extreme Taille Xxl
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
My dog loves this toy. It's totally one of his favorites because he knows that there is a snack in it! Such a great toy for cheap.
Jackie J.
Bradenton, FL
This toy is perfect to fill with peanut butter and put in the freezer! Our dog will play for hours getting the special prize inside the peanut butter!
Janet D.
Saint Cloud, FL
My dog Roxy Loves love Loves her Kong toys, I love the fact the she is playing and getting a treat all at once without the mess. I let her have a scoop of peanut butter and she is happy for hours. I know the products will hold up against her hard play.
Alicia T.
My dog normally destroys any dog toy that crosses his path. Not his long though! We fill it with peanut butter and give it to him while he's in his kennel, and he keeps plenty occupied! Great quality for the price, I highly recommend this product for any dog owners who have dogs with big jaws who are rough on equipment!
emily A.
Ravenna, MI
I bought the small size for my pit bull and he absolutely loves it. hasn't chewed through it yet! being larger he has a hard time getting all the peanut butter out..but i didn't want to buy the larger one. it's perfect for keeping him busy for awhile and it's easy to use and clean!
Chloe B.
Stapleton, AL
Great for our power chewer. We put peanut butter and treats in it. We also throw it in the dishwasher to clean it up. One of her favorite toys. She will chew on it or lick it for hours. Longest lasting toy we have ever had. I would recommend to any pet owner.
Aimee M.
Atlanta, GA
This toy has lasted longer than any other toy in my house. It's definitely a hit or miss with dogs. I originally purchased it for my other dog and he never used it. When I got my second dog, he was obsessed. He has destroyed the red, blue, and the small black Kongs but the big one is lasting!
Shepherd M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am so thankful for this toy! It is one of the only toys my 60lb Shepherd has not managed to destroy within a few moments. Every night I fill two of these bad boys for the next day. A mix of peanut butter, a little water (or onion free broth) to help it freeze, some dry food and I stick a milk bone half way in so the end pokes out. She gets one in the morning before I leave, and if that one is gone when I come home to take her out at lunch, she gets the other. I freeze them solid, and my pup is perfectly happy lickng at it until it is soft enough to nibble or bite. This thing saved my furniture (and everything else) as well as my dogs sanity from boredom!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...