jouer Tint uploaded by Laura W.

BY JOUER

Petal ~ Soft Rose Pink Apply on apples of cheeks for an instant rosy glow and lips for a flush of color. These beautifully blendable, sheer shades are designed to complement all skin tones. With easy fingertip application, these multi-use tints can be worn on cheeks as a blush or on lips for a flush of color. Tint, Petal see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Absolutely love this product, it adds a great soft color without looking too bright. It is pretty well priced for the amount you receive in the container. i love all the different colors of this brand, but this one is my favorite and i will reapply when i run out!
Iana F.
Fife, WA
I own two different colors Bare and Petal they are creamy and pigmented. The colors are natural and look great on the skin especially if you have dry skin creams work well. They last all day. Definitely a must try cream blush.
Amber R.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Petal, Orchid, Sunkissed, Petal, Whisper, Honeysuckle, Poppy, Peony, Dahlia, Bare
I'm a huge fan of these tints! I carry them in my professional makeup kit and use them all the time on clients. The color selection is beautiful and they leave the best natural glow! I usually find cheek tint hard to blend evenly but these are nice, sheer and buildable. I use them on cheeks/eyes/lips!
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Petal
This cream tint is perfect for medium tan skin. Lasts forever. Doesn't look greasy. Beautiful mauve tone. Even though it is a small amount, it lasts a lot! Buildable. Recommend it.
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this blush - I have it in Petal. It gives just the right amount of pink to look like a nice flush without looking overdone. It's very blendable and easy to make more or less prominent. I've used it a couple of times on my lips. It makes my lips look too pale on its own, but over a lipstick that is too bright, it tones it down a lot.
Lauren J.
Redfield, AR
It looks nice initially, but I feel that the staying power seriously knocks down the value. Look for it on hautelook or a sale/points binge on Birchbox. The product itself feels quite soft and blends well though. Easy application, which is necessary with the frequent touch ups needed.
Lindsay H.
Snellville, GA
The formula and colors are nice, I just wish it would last longer a lot like the other reviews. I would suggest using it as a base and dusting a similar powder shade over it for lasting power.
Hanae K.
Los Angeles, CA
Good quality for people who are not use to wearing too much makeup. The color is subtle and it blends well with their foundation.
Michaela D.
I've never jouer but everyone I've heard that's tried it says it's amazing! I can't wait until I can try it out sometime! And the packaging is absolutely beautiful!
Lourdes Q.
Fresno, CA
I love the color but you need to retouch it after hour that will be the only con but in the bright side it is really pigmented I recommended it to everyone so go give it a try