BY JOUER SPF 15

St Tropez ~ sheer shimmering bronze nude Beautifully sheer and moisturizing, Jouer SPF 15 Lip Sheer is loaded with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to lock in moisture and assist in keeping lips smooth, nourished and protected. The perfect champagne nude with a hint of shimmer. Lip Sheer SPF 15, St. Tropez see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mah Noor C.
Houston
Best lipstick to use in summers I really loved the formula it is very easy to apply and looks so good and smooth on lips it is best to use in summer time. Very good product I'm very satisfied and happy and definitely gonna buy again.
mina h.
Holland, MI
Great for summer! Gives the natural look with spf to protect your lips from cracking. im a first time user and I love it. It's easy wear and surprisingly not heavy wear. I would definitely recommend and will be buying again!
Angel F.
Ferriday, LA
Review for: jouer SPF 15 Lip Sheer SPF 15, St. Barths, 1 ea more...
This product is great especially for summer, keeps your lips moisturizerized and soft. Easy to use and nice packaging. The spf blocks uv rays to keep your lips from getting chapped. Price is fair. I would buy again.
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
This is so amazing!! I love using this during the summer and hot times of the year. I like that it has spf because it really protects my skin from sun damage. I have very fair skin so I'm always looking for spf
Brittany F.
I have this in the shade St. Barth's and its beautiful. It's very moisturizing and although the shade looks rather bright and intimidating it really does go on SHEER. It almost looks like the natural color of your lips with a balm over it. It's great!
Lily G.
Las Vegas, NV
A bit over my price range. Received it as a gift and I love it but not quite sure I would go and purchase it myself. It is a very good lip balm however.
Nicole T.
Oshkosh, WI
I purchased this product in Maui and I absolutely love it. It's the perfect n-u-d-e [can we not say that word on here, weird!] and it has SPF, score!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I pretty much love any product with added benefits! You gotta love the SPF! I also like that there's vitamin e and aloe vera!
Crystal C.
Very beautiful color ive purchased this specific one 1 year and i still have it its my go to lipstick