BY JOUER

This collection of three gorgeous lip glosses by Jouer was tastefully selected to fit inside a deluxe mini makeup bag. Hues of delicate pink, enchanting gold and luscious nude provide just the right amount of shimmer on the lips. Trio includes:- Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Stellar (shimmering pink)- Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Eclipse (shimmering gold)- Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Ethereal (shimmering Nude)- Deluxe mini Makeup Bag Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer 'Shimmering Lip' Set (Limited Edition) ($78 Value). Style Number: 5056871. see more...

• Is this a good bang for your buck? And are the colours super pigm...2 Answers
amy s.
Jouer Lip cremes and toppers are my absolute favorite. They are worth the extra money. They aren’t crazy expensive but aren’t drugstore priced either.
They smell SO good. The formula is incredible. They are soft and leave my lips soft and smooth. They are beautiful on and last all day.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best thing that has happened to summer 2017. The lip toppers are very long wearing and lasting. The smell is delicious. The price is excellent. You can also use a discount code from the brand owner czjouer.
Lydia B.
Ave Maria, FL
Such a beautiful metallic color! If you're looking for a metallic color this is the product to go to. I purchased mine from Forever21.com and was packaged nicely. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat!
Haley B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I love this set. I actually ordered it off amazon for like $30 after seeing that Kim Z uses these lip glosses and they really are just beautiful. I don't know if I'll purchase them again but I do love the shimmer in the glosses.
Ellen S.
Jacksonville, FL
This lip gloss set includes ethereal, stellar and eclipse. These glosses are very moisturizing and contain Vitamins A & E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil. They will keep your lips smooth and hydrated and they stay on a long time. They don't dry out your lips. They are also pars em free and I love that Jouer does not test on animals.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
This shimmering lip set from Jouer are amaxing and they are very opaque and look super gorgeous as a lio topper ontop of your favorite lipstick. I have been using these for over a month and am in love i highly recommend these,the scent is of very light vanilla and they go on easy and not sticky at all..
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN
One of the best lip glosses I've had in a while!! The lip gloss was better than I thought it was going to be! The colors are so pretty and last so long! This was my first time using the gloss but I'll definitely be using it again
Jillian R.
Del City, OK
Very moisturizing and glossy on the lips. The shimmer is beautiful over a nude lip. Jouer always has sleek packaging. Great quality. Highly recommend
Nur A.
The colors in this set are so pigmented and soft, I love them! They work well on pretty much every skin tone! I hope they keep the kit in stock!
Giselle O.
I love love love these over any lipstick it just completes the look and the colors are so pretty definitely worth the price !
Madison R.
Georgetown , IL
Is this a good bang for your buck? And are the colours super pigmented?!