BY JOUER

Perfect Tan - matte golden honey This innovative all-in-one powder bronzer is loaded with replenishing and restoring properties while offering serious sun protection with SPF 39. Featuring rich, natural botanicals and Vitamin E, this lightweight powder contains a multiple hydration complex to keep skin feeling fresh all day long. The unique formula wont dry out skin or clog pores, and allows you to maintain a natural, healthy golden bronze while protecting skin from the harmful effects of the sun. Replenish & Protect Hydrating Bronzer SPF 39, Perfect Tan see more...

• Is the bronzer good? I've been teying to get a bronzer but i dont k...2 Answers
  • What is the texture on this bronzer and how well ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this work for women with dark to deep complexions? It's quite ...1 Answers
Areej S.
Areej S.
Fresno, CA
Oh i love bronzer so much actually i use bronzer every day when i put my makeup on ! really beautiful and in some way you can use it as face contour or warm your face with it
Tina D.
Tina D.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love the first time I used this hydrating bronzer not only is it the perfect color but it's nice and light it gives your skin a natural glow and when I'm feeling pail I use a little of this bronzer.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
West Bend, WI
For the first time, I have found a product that lives up to its name--NATURAL Tan. This Jouer bronzer is not streaky or muddy, and looks perfectly sun-kissed on my fair skin. Also, since it contains Vitamin E, it never appears flakey on my typically dry skin.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is just perfect. It's not orange. It doesn't go on too heavy. It lasts all day. It's a little on the expensive side, but that fact that you don't have to use much at all each time you wear it, makes it worth it. I have fair/medium skin, so I don't have to use a lot. I use it to contour, mostly. There are some very helpful videos online for how-tos.
Fran P.
Fran P.
I like this bronzer. Not streaky at all. Blends out super nice. Gives me a sun kissed look. I wish they did come out with darker shades for deeper shades but over all it's a good product that is not going to disappoint you.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan
I hope they cone out with deeper shades for women of colour cus we too, eant that sun kissed glow that you can only achieve by using a bronzer
Ótima cobertura, dura o dia todo, sem contar que remove o aspecto de pele oleosa. Muito fácil de usar. Um pouco caro, mas vale a pena...
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Is the bronzer good? I've been teying to get a bronzer but i dont know if i should get a powder or creamy like product.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan
Does this work for women with dark to deep complexions? It's quite hard to find a bronze that works for my skin tone as they end up looking ashy
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Does this bronzer have a sparkle in it? Some of the ones I've tried make my face sparkle and I hate that. I want a more natural looking bronzer!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
What is the texture on this bronzer and how well dose it last on the skin, dose it cause break outs