jouer Replenish & Protect Hydrating Bronzer SPF 39

by Jouer Cosmetics

Perfect Tan - matte golden honey This innovative all-in-one powder bronzer is loaded with replenishing and restoring properties while offering serious sun protection with SPF 39. Featuring rich, natural botanicals and Vitamin E, this lightweight powder contains a multiple hydration complex to keep skin feeling fresh all day long. The unique formula wont dry out skin or clog pores, and allows you to maintain a natural, healthy golden bronze while protecting skin from the harmful effects of the sun. Replenish & Protect Hydrating Bronzer SPF 39, Perfect Tan

Is the bronzer good? I've been teying to get a bronzer but i dont know if i should get a powder or creamy like product.
What is the texture on this bronzer and how well dose it last on the skin, dose it cause break outs
Does this work for women with dark to deep complexions? It's quite hard to find a bronze that works for my skin tone as they end up looking ashy
Start your review of jouer Replenish & Protect Hydrating Bronzer SPF 39!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenixville, PA
jouer Replenish & Protect Hydrating Bronzer SPF 39 uploaded by Catherine L.
I have this in two shades: Sunshine and Suntan. Lucky me because I was able to order them on sale and make a compact that clicks together!Anyway, I love the Sunshine shade because it has an ever-so-subtle hint of lustre and the Suntan is very cool-toned friendly.Both do NOT turn orange! And that's a great thing! Having fair skin means so many products oxidize and turn orange. It's a challenge. Not to worry with these bronzers.And they don't apply looking chalky, dirty or blotchy. Great all-year round bronzers to give your face a kiss from the sun!Thank you for reading and have a pleasant day or evening!
Dry / Fine Lines
Del Valle, TX
I like this bronzer. Not streaky at all. Blends out super nice. Gives me a sun kissed look. I wish they did come out with darker shades for deeper shades but over all it's a good product that is not going to disappoint you.
Saint Clair, MI
This is just perfect. It's not orange. It doesn't go on too heavy. It lasts all day. It's a little on the expensive side, but that fact that you don't have to use much at all each time you wear it, makes it worth it. I have fair/medium skin, so I don't have to use a lot. I use it to contour, mostly. There are some very helpful videos online for how-tos.
Combination / Acne
Fresno, CA
Oh i love bronzer so much actually i use bronzer every day when i put my makeup on ! really beautiful and in some way you can use it as face contour or warm your face with it
Combination / Dark Spots
West Bend, WI
For the first time, I have found a product that lives up to its name--NATURAL Tan. This Jouer bronzer is not streaky or muddy, and looks perfectly sun-kissed on my fair skin. Also, since it contains Vitamin E, it never appears flakey on my typically dry skin.
Morganville, NJ
I fell in love the first time I used this hydrating bronzer not only is it the perfect color but it's nice and light it gives your skin a natural glow and when I'm feeling pail I use a little of this bronzer.
Dry / Dark Spots
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan
I hope they cone out with deeper shades for women of colour cus we too, eant that sun kissed glow that you can only achieve by using a bronzer
Ótima cobertura, dura o dia todo, sem contar que remove o aspecto de pele oleosa. Muito fácil de usar. Um pouco caro, mas vale a pena...