BY JOUER

A nourishing and conditioning lip treatment with clinically-proven Maxi Lip™ to increase the fullness of lips while decreasing fine lines. Offers a hint of shimmering color with each application. With its botanical ingredients, this ultra-rich lip moisturizer helps protect lips from environmentally damaging elements. Pearl Lip Enhancer, Nude. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
In general I’m not a huge fan of a nude lip, but Jouer Cosmetics has perfected the product in the form of its “Hydrating Lipstick.” I have both “Dusty” and “Gigi” (I wonder why?), mellow shades which don’t leave you looking like a ghost but give you subtle, full-coverage, flattering color which lasts a very long time. Even better than the shades are the ingredients, which work hard to protect and nourish your pout. They include, in part, castor seed oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, Brazilian Cupuacu Butter, Vitamin E, sweet almond oil, aloe leaf extract, and Vitamin E. Doesn’t this sound like a wonderful lipstick for lips which have been battling bitterly cold weather? It is. It’s a great product for the entire year.
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the shade Sangria, which is the deep red wine shade. It goes on the lips like a gloss and leaves a nice subtle shade. Best thing about this product is when I have chappy lips one and after applying this all day as my lip balm, the next day my lips are plump and smoothr and better!
Bree M.
Ballston Spa, NY
This is very nice but not worth the price, I definitely would not be repurchasing this
Alesia L.
Dallas, TX
Great lip enhancer. Very nourishing. I love how it glides on the lips and keeps my lips hydrated. A little pricey but it will last a while.