BY JOUER

sheer rosy peach Irresistibly sheer shades loaded with Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil to nourish, rejuvenate and protect, keeping lips soft, smooth and moisturized. Moisturizing Lip Gloss, Bare Rose see more...

• Jouer currently has a promotion on their website for buy ...1 Answers
  • Este es el mejor lip gloss del mundo, porque te mantiene ...1 Answers
  • Este es el mejor lip gloss del mundo, es increíblemente f...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have Peony and Bare Rose. I don't usually like sheer gloss but I really like both colors, I wear Bear Rose all the time. The gloss is also very moisturizing as it claims, great product!" in 12 reviews
Kimberly N.
These are nice. There aren't that opaque if you are looking for a more opaque gloss. But they give a very light wash of color and lay well over liquid lipsticks. And I like all of the shade I have.
Brinia E.
This is my new favorite gloss!! I got a few at generation beauty this year in N.Y. and the moment I tried them I fell in love! the formula is amazing and the colors are pigmented enough
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Mirage more...
Two stars because the color is beautiful !! However the color does not last on lips for long and I mean not long period. If you take a drink it is gone almost completely spotrty
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Mirage, Sunset, Glisten, Sorbet, Pink Glacé, Coral Glisten, Mimosa, Shell, Sunset, Wind, Cherish, Rose Glisten, Rose Glisten 5Ml 0.17Oz, Riviera, Divine, Other more...
Well, I have a LOT of these! I adore Jouer Lip products in general and love the moisturizing lip gloss colors! I have 20 of them with a few of repeats like Pink Glacè, which is my favorite one so I have 2 backups, Sunset and Mist. They are beautiful and not sticky like some. I do live in Arizona so my dry lips need the moisture that these guys provide! Def my favorite glosses I have in my collection! My least favorite is probably Coral Glisten only because the slight orangey tone doesn’t look the best on my skin. That said I still use it because I love them all! I just wear a very cool toned lip product under it and it is fine!
jesse lynn b.
Review for: Other more...
While I am no fan of Jouer's customer service, I do love the majority of their products. I bought this gloss in the new shade 'PCH' (a perfect peachy nude) and it is absolutely beautiful. The formula is pigmented enough that it can be worn more like a lipstick than a gloss. It's not sticky or heavy and wears comfortably on the lips. It lasts for several hours, but struggles through food/drink. I like to pop a swipe of their lip topper in 'St Tropez' right in the center to add a splash of shimmer.
Amanda P.
This has to be my favorite lip gloss I wear it over my matte lipsticks, lip gloss from Younique or alone or by itself. Perfect sugary scent! Great product for the price and it lasts a long time. I appreciate the glide and smoothness of this product. Perfect for an edible treat, jk. Don't eat lip gloss
Breanna C.
Chula Vista , CA
This is my favorite lipgloss. It's my go to, especially because the color range is great. It's not too sticky but still lasts and gives a nice tint to my lips. I also feel like it's lasted forever and the little packaging is cute and small.
Suzie Q.
Morristown, TN
I have 5 of these and they are absolutely stunning. They aren't sticky at all. Very comfortable on the lips. I hate lip gloss normally but these are very nice and absolutely worth every penny.
Ashley W.
Review for: Cosmetics more...
I recently got my first Jouer lip gloss in "Glisten." I don't typically wear lip gloss but it came as a set and the price was right so I went for it. I figured I would just toss the lip gloss in my drawer and not give it a second thought. When it arrived I saw how pretty it was and how shear it actually was! It looks so pretty on the lips and just feels like I'm wearing a balm which is what I usually wear. I honestly love it! It definitely has glitter/shimmer to it but I am really happy with it. I will definitely be wearing this and maybe even purchasing more of them!
Yvette C.
I purchased this Lip gloss in addition to a makeup pallette from Jouer. I chose a clear one with some glitter it applies smoothly doesn't dry my lips nor feels gooey, the shine is nice. I like it however, I know that because it's a moisturizing lip gloss it doesn't last long. That's okay because I prefer good quality over quantity or lasting impression. I really like the Jouer products. The packaging is nice sturdy not heavy and it has a square look to it like a tower. I will be purchasing more from Joe but only when there is a sale. 😊
Melissa P.
Did anyone else feel like this is kind of a lip stain?
Jess H.
Philadelphia , PA
Has anyone tried this in comparison to the matte new lip creme? I'm trying to decide which to buy. I really want a good rose color to complement my roses and cream skin tone. Thanks!!!
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL
Este es el mejor lip gloss del mundo, es increíblemente fascinante, porque deja los labios super hidratados, la pigmentación es buenísima, sin lugar a dudas siempre sera uno de mis favoritos.
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL
Este es el mejor lip gloss del mundo, porque te mantiene los labios super hidratados, actúa por muchas horas, sin lugar a dudas siempre será uno de mis favoritos.
Jess H.
Philadelphia , PA
I'm trying to decide between this and the new matte lip creme, does anyone have a preference?