jouer Mineral Powder Bronzer uploaded by Jessel A.
2 colors available

BY JOUER

Suntan ~ Matte honey bronze Truly perfect for all skin tones , this oil-free mineral rich powder bronzer promotes a healthy glowing complexion while protecting against free radicals with the powerful antioxidants of Japanese Green Tea Powder and Vitamins C & E. Mineral Powder Bronzer, Suntan see more...

• I want to try a new bronzer but I'm not too sure about What the co...2 Answers
  • IS this matte?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Then i add a little bit of this bronzer and my face looks very sun kissed even in the winter :D!" in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
My favorite bronzer! The color is beautiful! I'm a medium skin tone and it looks very natural on me. I get compliments every time I wear this bronzer! It's a creamy matte and looks beautiful for a bronze glow or contoured look!
Tiphani S.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
These powders are really good the different shades remind me on the Kay Von D blush and bronzer pallate. They are super pigmented and go on so smoothly they are a bit pricey though
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my HG bronzers. It is beautiful for so many skin tones. It is not shimmery at all, very pigmented and not orangey like so many bronzers.
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a great bronzer and great for your skin... Very easy for on the go an most amazing packaging
Amy T.
Amy T.
Honolulu, HI
I have the matte shade Suntan and it is beautiful! I love how natural it looks, not too ashy, not too warm. It has a neutral undertone and is not patchy at all! Does not look muddy on my skin and blends nicely with my other products. The powder itself is so soft and creamy. Another reviewer mentioned it being similar to the Too Faced bronzer, however, Too Faced powders then to have the hardening affect on the powder. The Jouer bronzer does not and stays sooooo creamy that it's almost as if this powder stays hydrated somehow haha.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
I thought this was a nice matte bronzer, but Its similar to the too faced chocolate soliel bronzer and I like that better. I feel like this is a nice product and I like it but its nothing super special. I also prefer a rounder sized bronzer that I can swirl my brush into. I wouldn't not recommend this product, but I think there are better ones out there.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried a sample of this product and it works wonders. Doesn't look muddie or patchy what so ever
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
San Diego, CA
This was one of my first products, but its easily become one of my favorite brands. The best part is that each piece of make up is attachable to other jouer pieces so you can build your own palette!
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my quarterly Le Matchbox from Jouer and it's a beautiful product. The summer box contained all the products for a beautiful summer face. The bronzer wears well and is a perfect tone (not too cool and not too red). Packaging is really elegant and each item has the ability to attach to other products that allow you to create your own palette. I'd highly recommend this line as well as their Le Matchbox for a great deal on products.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jouer Mineral Powder Bronzer is an excellent product. It is used to elaborate a makeup giving the contour the "face mace" the stroke allows the impression of thinness the face. The bronze blush is the most used by celebrities in makeup for night and day day. The product has a very good fiction is sold by amazon in total should cost about 30 dollars.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try a new bronzer but I'm not too sure about What the color is like?
Aleksandra T.