8 colors available

BY JOUER MINERAL POWDER

Rose ~ dusty rose This lightweight, oil-free mineral powder blush refreshes the complexion with a soft veil of color. Light-diffusing minerals create a soft finish while Japanese Green Tea Powder, Vitamins A, C & E protect against free radicals. Blush can be layered for desired color. Mineral Powder Blush, Rose see more...

• I've heard from a few people that these aren't very long lasting on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
Love this blush! It glides on super smooth and lasts most of the day. I especially love how you only have to swipe once to get enough color on. I'm olive skinned and it gives me just enough color to look natural.
Irma S.
Irma S.
Review for: Bougainvillea
I absolutely and positively LOVE JOUER Cosmetics mineral powder blushes. It's the only blushes I use. I have three of the blushes in Blossom (a pinkish color), Bloom ( a peach/coral color) and Bougainvillea (a mauve color). They blend so well and they are very pigmented. They really do not compare to any other blush because the Jouer blushes are the best. You can find these blushes in their website (www.Jouercosmetics.com). #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Kaylee  W.
Kaylee W.
Zionsville, IN
This blush is a beautiful, light weight, and a natural rose pink color. Great for a middle school blush color. The great thing about this blush is that it does not leave a oily feeling to your face. This is a wonderful product!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Ludlow, MA
Great to accent your Cheek Bones. Doesn't last very long though. Great Color.
Emily T.
Emily T.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in Peony when I subscribed to Jouer's Le Matchbox quarterly subscription box. At first, I was terrified to try it because it looks so bright in the pan! But after swiping it on, I found it's the perfect dewy fresh looking color for this pale redhead. I think it lasts most of the day and I don't leave home without putting it on!
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Orange County
Makes your cheeks rosy. A nice color to go with red lipstick. Doesn't last that long on your face.
Raghad H.
Raghad H.
Sunbury, Middlesex
Available in three beautiful, face-flattering shades; Peony – a bright but wearable cool-toned fuchsia; Blossom – a super-subtle, barely-there flush of peach pink and Rose – a gorgeous dusty rose. This blush is perfect for getting a natural yet pigmented cheek-look. its very lightweight and I felt as if it had a mousturizing formulae in it. when applying, I felt no oil and also a layer of protection on my skin.
Marly F.
Marly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this blush for years, and honestly I love it!!!! it gives a subtle blush while still looking perfect.
I usually apply it with a simple blush brush and It looks perfect, lasts all day.
I would 100% recomend it if you're looking for the perfect blush.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
I've heard from a few people that these aren't very long lasting on the skin. Is that true?