BY JOUER COSMETICS

Rose ~ dusty rose This lightweight, oil-free mineral powder blush refreshes the complexion with a soft veil of color. Light-diffusing minerals create a soft finish while Japanese Green Tea Powder, Vitamins A, C & E protect against free radicals. Blush can be layered for desired color. Mineral Powder Blush, Rose see more...

• I've heard from a few people that these aren't very long ...1 Answers
jouer Mineral Powder Blush
  • "makes your cheeks rosy. a nice color to go with red lipstick. doesn't last that long on your face." in 3 reviews
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Peach Bouquet more...
This is a favorite of mine! The texture of this blush goes on smoothly and blends perfect. Jouer has great packaging that connects all the products together, kinda like your own personal palette.
Marcela O.
Review for: Peach Bouquet more...
Recently bought this blush on Jouer's website and while the blush is a beautiful shade, I feel the intensity of  the pigment is not that great. When I swatched the shade for my social media account (ig handle: thebeautybeat_) I noticed the blush got a little rough where my fingers swiped for the product. After applying, I noticed not much product was on my brush so I have to really tap my brush in to pick up pigment. However, once my brush picks up the product, the shade looks beautiful and natural, like a natural cheek flush which I really like. That reason alone, I give the blush stars but that has not deterred me from buying more Jouer blushes or products.
Irma S.
Review for: Bougainvillea more...
I absolutely and positively LOVE JOUER Cosmetics mineral powder blushes. It's the only blushes I use. I have three of the blushes in Blossom (a pinkish color), Bloom ( a peach/coral color) and Bougainvillea (a mauve color). They blend so well and they are very pigmented. They really do not compare to any other blush because the Jouer blushes are the best. You can find these blushes in their website (www.Jouercosmetics.com). #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Emily T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this in Peony when I subscribed to Jouer's Le Matchbox quarterly subscription box. At first, I was terrified to try it because it looks so bright in the pan! But after swiping it on, I found it's the perfect dewy fresh looking color for this pale redhead. I think it lasts most of the day and I don't leave home without putting it on!
Heidy M.
Love this blush! It glides on super smooth and lasts most of the day. I especially love how you only have to swipe once to get enough color on. I'm olive skinned and it gives me just enough color to look natural.
Kaylee  W.
Zionsville, IN
This blush is a beautiful, light weight, and a natural rose pink color. Great for a middle school blush color. The great thing about this blush is that it does not leave a oily feeling to your face. This is a wonderful product!
Shannon G.
Ludlow, MA
Great to accent your Cheek Bones. Doesn't last very long though. Great Color.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
Review for: Bougainvillea, Rose more...
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Raghad H.
Sunbury, Middlesex
Available in three beautiful, face-flattering shades; Peony – a bright but wearable cool-toned fuchsia; Blossom – a super-subtle, barely-there flush of peach pink and Rose – a gorgeous dusty rose. This blush is perfect for getting a natural yet pigmented cheek-look. its very lightweight and I felt as if it had a mousturizing formulae in it. when applying, I felt no oil and also a layer of protection on my skin.
Marly F.
I've been using this blush for years, and honestly I love it!!!! it gives a subtle blush while still looking perfect.
I usually apply it with a simple blush brush and It looks perfect, lasts all day.
I would 100% recomend it if you're looking for the perfect blush.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
I've heard from a few people that these aren't very long lasting on the skin. Is that true?

back