4 colors available

BY JOUER COSMETICS

Bronzed ~ shimmering tint for medium to tan complexions This lightweight moisturizing tint evens out imperfections and fades the appearance of fine lines with its light-diffusing multi-mineral formula. SPF 20 protects from UVA and UVB rays while Ginseng and Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract deliver antioxidants to skin, promoting a healthy complexion. Oil-free. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Water Resistant. Perfect for all skin types. Tint, Bronzed see more...

• Does this show up good on spray tanned skin? Be the first to answer!
  • What kind of skin type would this be better for and also does it ha...3 Answers
  • I am a WOC, does this product pull too orange for any users who hav...2 Answers
Amber R.
Amber R.
Brooklyn, NY
Jouer's Luminizing Moisture TInt is one of my current most-used base products. I purchased it directly from the site and have been a bit crazy about it since. The coverage is decent, easily covering any light markings on my face. It's also builds very well, and two layers will cover any blemish I may have.

As someone who uses their darkest shade, my only complaint is the "luminizing" property-- its a bit too shimmery for darker tones and can look very weird if left alone. I usually resolve this by using some setting powder to help mattify it. If they made this shade for their matte version, it would be perfect for me. My only other complaint is that one of the bontanicals is now making my skin react with pimples here and there, but that is something I have to figure out myself before I can pass judgment ingredient-wise. Otherwise I do highly recommend!
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so so much. It doesn't feel heavy at all and it providea an amazing amount of coverage. It also gives my skin a nice glow and it doesn't feel sticky or wierd. My skin looks absolutely flawless! I love to use a mineral powder on top to set it amd it looks wonderful. It gives my skin a healthy and natural looking glow. I hope the matte one is just as amazing😊
Christian E.
Christian E.
I started using this product when I just want to even out my skin tone and not wear too much makeup. I have dry skin and this feel amazing on my skin, its really light weight as well and it does exactly what it says and the best part is that it has an spf of 20 which is good and doesn't feel like sunscreen! Overall I am loving it!
Debasree G.
Debasree G.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Jouer Luminizing moisture tint is probably one of my favorites! It's oil free, hypoallergenic, fragrance free, water resistant and perfect for all skin types! It evens out imperfections and it has SPF 20 that protects from UVA & UVB rays.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Jouer Luminizing Tint!! It's lightweight, hydrates, evens out imperfections and fades the appearance of fine lines! This tint gives me the perfect amount of coverage. I purchased this from Beauty.com and will definitely buy again!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it but I got it to dark:( I wish I would have thought to bring it back but oh well maybe I'll try to mix something out since its hard for me to find a good shade anyway!
W1sgal A.
W1sgal A.
Add this moisture tint to your self tanner and you can have a nice really smooth bronze look immediately and still get the tanning benefits the moisturizer is amazing
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Edina, MN
I actually really like this. It gives a shimmer without being over the top. A little goes a long way and I usually only use it under my eyes to brighten them up.
Cara P.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful product. Gives your skin a nice dewy glow and lasts all day. Unfortunately it has a bit too much orange for for my yellow-y skin tone.
Chicago
I'm a fan. This was a total crap shoot for me from an Ipsy bag but its moisturizing and the color works amazingly well (I'm a deep bronze)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this product?
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
I see the great reviews, but is it worth the money if I can only afford a few high-end products?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this accentuate your pores? The matte version of this shows every line, wrinkle, and pore I have.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of skin type would this be better for and also does it have like a light coverage just enough to make it look natural ?
Chicago
I am a WOC, does this product pull too orange for any users who have dark/deep complexions? Is it overly shimmery? And does it work well on combination skin? Sorry, that was 3 questions.