Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™

by Jouer Cosmetics

Long-Wear Lip Topper™ with Coconut Oil has a weightless formula that instantly refreshes and adds shimmer on top of your favorite lip color. Wear alone or pair with Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème.

• Adds shimmer and refreshes your matte lip color
• Formulated to work with Long-Wear Lip Crème Formula
• Keeps formula integrity longer than a standard gloss topper
• Non-sticky formula
• Jojoba Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, & Vitamin E

Christina's Tips:

Apply a thin layer over Long-Wear Lip Crème. Lip Color should be allowed to set before applying Lip Topper.

These look stunning!!! What do y’all think? Worth it?
Is this good and Worth the Money?
Is this one too shiny for everyday ?
Start your review of Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™!
Product Highlights
Very shiny but lasts all day,is very cute, perfect for a night out and looking all 70s, really spot on with the trends, and the wand is very soft. in reviews
I am in love with these lip toppers ! they are so hydrating and feel amazing in the lips. They look amazing on their own and on top, i hope i can get my hands on more of them!in reviews
...The price is higher than other glosses, but it is well worth it. It's long lasting, and you can not feel the glitter on your lips. Recommend!in reviews
ANNAMARIA C.
Astoria, NY
1,248 reviews
Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™ uploaded by ANNAMARIA C.
Review for: Frost Bite
MARSHALLS IN QUEENS HAD THESE AND LOVE THE GLOSS AND THE LOVELY SHIMMER REFLECTED SPARKLE FOR $3.99 got me 2 colors and scent like vanilla and not gooey at all. GREAT BUY OR ST T.J.MAXX and pink is called sweet tooth
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™ uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Review for: Sweet Tooth
I am obsessed with this gloss. It looks super pink but just adds this glowing sparkle to your lips. Wear it alone for a dewy glow or on top of another lippie to change it up. Smells amazing and is butter soft instead of sticky. Such a great buy.
Jeanneth A.
Walnut Cove, NC
Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™ uploaded by Jeanneth A.
The sparkles last even if the color fades ask be careful rubbing your face or your have glitter all over your face
Ewa B.
1,086 reviews
Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™ uploaded by Ewa B.
Review for: Frost Bite
Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™ Nice and super sparkly. Quite thick on the lip which makes it long lasting. I like that it was available in mini set - I never use a lipgloss fully. A little bit pricey but can be easily found in Tj Maxx or other stores.
Tristan  E.
Fernley, NV
Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™ uploaded by Tristan  E.
Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™ uploaded by Tristan  E.
Review for: Champagne Gold
Great lip gloss very pigmented and lasts all day. The formula is more oil based so it's very hydrating and doesn't dry out your lips. Doesn't feel tacky and doesn't dry down all the way.
Brooke W.
Sanford, FL
Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™ uploaded by Brooke W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Tan Lines
This lip topper from Jouer is so pretty! It's one of the shiniest, soft, not sticky, good smelling lip topper I've ever used. Not only is it coconut infused but it smells like vanilla frosting you put on top of cake. It smells like that for a long time as well. This color Tan Lines has flakes of gold and pink in it that shimmer so gorgeously! It looks so pretty with a neutral eyeshadow look or even a gold or pink look. I love this product and would 100% recommend !
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™ uploaded by Naomi T.
Review for: Rose Gold
I love this lip topper! It isn’t the longest wearing, despite the name so be prepared to reapply throughout the day/night but the fact that it’s so pretty makes up for it. The glitter in this topper really catches the light and elevates any lip look. It was a real favorite of mine over Christmas, also it smells delicious! I’d advise wearing over a gloss or lipstick with some hydration because otherwise it might add to the drying effect of a matte lip. Overall it’s great for anyone who likes a bit of extra sparkle.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,271 reviews
Review for: Skinny Dip
This is a Jouer lip topper in the shade, “skinny dip”. Retails for $16.00 and comes in several shades. This shade is a medium gold with warm undertones and flecks of gold and pink shimmer. Sheer coverage that applied smoothly and evenly. The sparkle is spread out evenly. Can be used alone or over a lip product, but meant to be sheer. The formula is thin and balmy, lightly hydrating. Has a sweet, sugary scent and lasted roughly over two hours on me.
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
I love, love the lip topper in Skinny Dip. I love all things glitter though so it's not shocking. First, the smell is amazing. It's like having a cupcake on my lips. Second, this is beautiful wearing it alone or over my matte or regular lipsticks. I love how it gives it an extra glam look. It feels nice on the lips and does last a while as long as I'm not eating. I don't have a problem reapplying after a meal. I would love to get the others they have some day. So pretty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nattfashion
Hull, Hull
il y a 4 ans
Has anyone else used Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™? I'm in love! What's your favourite lipstick and lip topper combination? The combination below is ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Creeper and Jouer Skinny Dip on top
Jolie D. il y a 3 ans