BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
  • "I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these! " in 12 reviews
Cleo H.
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre more...
The Jouer liquid lipsticks are hands down the best liquid lipsticks that I’ve tried so far in terms of comfort, longevity or hell, just anything, including the price point for a higher end brand. The Stila ones are pretty awesome as well, but Jouer has my heart particularly their metallic formulas.
Chae S.
London
Review for: Peche, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown, Tawny Rose-Matte Cool Dusty Mauve, Cassis-Matte Cool Muted Violet, Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre, Crème Brûlée-Warm Nude, Dulce De Leche-Cool Nude, Melon-Matte Warm Pink Nude, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach, Other more...
By far my favourite liquid lipstick formula EVER! The mattes are light and slightly liquidy and the metallics are a moussey texture. Both dry down completely matte and last hours on even when eating and drinking. They come in a wide variety of shades so at least one will suit everyone. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Aimee L.
Review for: Citronade Rose-Metallic Ballet Pink, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown, Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose, Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach, Melon-Matte Warm Pink Nude more...
I love my Jouer liquid lippies! They are on my top 3 list for liquid lipsticks.

I own a couple (Noisette, Bronze Rose, Snapdragon, Papaye, Citronade Rose, Melon, Petale de Rose) and I absolutely love them all, especially Bronze Rose! They are comfortable, long lasting, very opaque, smudgeproof ,and mostly transferproof. One coat is usually enough for the metallics; some matte ones might need two.

The only downside (like most liquid lipsticks) is that it looks and feels patchy if you accidentally apply too much but I don't think it's a big deal. And I wish I was able to swatch them before purchasing.

Jessel A.
I love my Jouer lip cremes!! I have over 20 shades and they're so lovely. They smell great, are really creamy and most colours feel light on the lips. I ❤ jouer! I'm wearing one of their metallic shades , Dahlia, in my display photo💄
Mayra V.
Jouer is my absolute favorite brand for liquid lipsticks! They go on creamy, dry matte, they're so lightweight. I never feel like I have anything on my lips! They're also transfer proof, they're greatly pigmented and they smell like vanilla frosting!
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
Review for: Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach more...
Beautiful sleek packaging along with an amazing formula that is hydrating & not drying on the lips. Comfortable wear and reasonably priced. Definitely a new go to brand!
Aiveen O.
Review for: Other more...
In shade 'Guava'. A lovely formula which is of medium pigment. Not too fond on the handle of the applicator as its very small. A nice scent and average price point but valuable with regards to the quality of the product.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre more...
jouer is one of my favorite lipsticks. i like the formula because its very cremy and easy to apply. its matte and it lasts very long. i love the packaging. its good value and i would buy it again. Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
I kept seeing this everywhere and it looked so gorgeous so of course I ordered it. Now, I will tell you, the picture that is circling the internet(added it so you can see), it doesn't look like that by itself. You would have to put a light pink underneath of it. By itself though, I love it. Very pretty color and the wear is long and smooth.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought Papaye and love the color. It's so beautiful. When they say long lasting, they mean it. It didn't budge when I rubbed my lips, it even took a while for it to come off with a makeup remover wipe. The color is extremely pigmented and the lipsticks smell like vanilla cupcakes. I definitely want to purchase more.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?