BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
  • "I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these! " in 12 reviews
Amy Y.
Richmond
After hearing all the hype about this liquid lippie, I purchased a bunch using their welcome code with 25% off so it was a good deal. Their metallic lip creams looked so beautiful online I was instantly smitten 😍. For $12 USD (what I paid but I believe it is like $16 or something normally) you get 6 ML of product which is double the amount of some popular liquid lipsticks such as ABH's or Kylie's.

Formula: It is quite mousses and drier which I wasn't used to. DO NOT BUY MELON, it is so patchy and streaky. Others were quite pleasant and full coverage. I docked a star because i hate the applicator so so much, it's very short and awkward to hold (hurts my hand??) and the doe foot is scratchy which made the application streaky. However this was solved because I just ended up using a normal lip brush and it applies smoothly and opaquely. It smells like cupcakes of some sort but not intense at all which is nice. If you are going to use the applicator on the lipstick I recommend using a lip liner to go over the entire lip as a base to prevent it from streaking too much. This lipstick is one of the more comfortable liquid lipsticks I've tried so far with beautiful metallic shades that are actually shiny and metallic AND dry down completely.
Madalina V.
Tempe
I have the Creme Brulee shade. The color is amazing but the formula is drying for me. I tried it with lip primer and is still drying. The way I do it to work for me is by applying vitamin A on my lips then the lipstick. The application will be amazing in this combination. I gave 4 stars because I would really not want to work this much to make it work.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
This is my favorite liquid lipstick formula that I have tried thus far, it has the texture of a mousse. but does dry down to a fully matte finish and doesn't transfer. So far I have tried 5 of the liquid lips (including their metallics) and all are incredible, they smell like a REAL vanilla cake not like the nauseating vanilla smell so many cosmetics and lip products have. I have noticed a good wear time with these lippies, up to 8 hours no touch ups with only light snacking. They do tend to wear off and fade a little more in the center of the lips, as is expected with most liquid to matte products. These are non drying and easy to forget they're even on. My favorite is the matte in the shade "Melon" which is a beautiful nude pink. I also love the long wear lip topper in "skinny dip" :)
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I have really been wanting to try this formula of liquid lipstick, so when the holidays came around I picked up a holiday trio. I really enjoy this formula. It is thin (in a good way) which makes it comfortable, but it is also very pigmented so it doesn't look super patchy. The metallics are a little finicky to work with, but they look beautiful once applied.
Jessel A.
I love my Jouer lip cremes!! I have over 20 shades and they're so lovely. They smell great, are really creamy and most colours feel light on the lips. I ❤ jouer! I'm wearing one of their metallic shades , Dahlia, in my display photo💄
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
These are the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I've ever tried! Goes on buttery and smooth. I love the way it looks once it's dried. Not to mention the color selection is beautiful, they have amazing colors!
Faith N.
Calgary, AB
This is by far my favourite liquid lip. The packaging is beautiful and it comes in a beautiful range of nudes and pinks. Unfortunately there is not a lot of red or deep shades in this range, so it is best suited for light to medium skin tones. The formula is fantastic! It applies easily with full pigmentation, and dries to a beautiful matte finish that does not dry out the lips or appear cakey. It wears all day with minimal (if any!) touch ups required. Keep an eye on new collections for shades that are more interesting or unique than those in the permanent collection. I currently own the shades cassis (a beautiful deep purple pink) and lychee (a mid-tone neutral pink) from the permanent collection and am excited to try out some new ones this fall!
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I have four of these now and I cannot say enough good things about these lipsticks! I have 3 mattes and 1 metallic and I recently just got the skinny dip lip topper as well. You could argue that these are some of the best liquid lipsticks ever! I love them so much I want them all! And all of their products are capable of being attached to one another it's like a puzzle, it's so cool. I love jouer cosmetics!! Huge fan of this formula! Everything about it! Great company, great products!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love the lipstick are amazing the packaging is to die for I would buy it again and it's so amazing and easy to apply I love using I can go hours with it long lasting and I recommend it to anyone others
Estefania C.
Anaheim, CA
I'm utterly disappointed in the formula for this product. I purchased this online & the color was very true to form which got me super excited about it however it is very drying and applies matte. I don't like matte lipsticks or cremes hence why I don't purchase them. I won't be buying from the company again.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?