BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
I saw this at forever 21 in the color Noissette and it's so beautiful would love to try it if I see it again. Definetly recommend this brand my sister has a couple and I love them
Brielle Z.
Sewell, NJ
This formula is unbelievable. I have been putting off purchasing from this brand, which was a huge mistake. These lip crèmes are SO comfortable on the lips and extremely long lasting. I wish I had bought more! Absolutely in love.
Myra H.
I have this in the color Cabernet and it is so beautiful! It's a comfortable formula as long as your lips are hydrated before applying (since mine are super dry, I apply a balm and wait about 15 minutes before putting the lipstick on right on top without wiping anything off my lips). The color is a very pretty deep red and it truly lasts all day. Even though there is some transfer, the color wears so well that after a long day at work I still have plenty left on my lips and I've never had to reapply anything. I think the price is pretty decent too (even better when you can find a discount code!) and I love the packaging. It also smells AMAZING! It reminds me of vanilla cake.
Julia B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre more...
One of my favorite liquid lip formulas! They are super easy to apply and dry matte. I have 3 shades currently: melon, lychee, and noisette. Melon is my favorite color but there are so many beautiful shades! I recommend.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose more...
This lipstick is amazing! I have 3 colors from this brand, I love them. They stay on all day even through eating and drinking. It usually doesn't transfer either. The price is also very nice too. For sure would recommend!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This seems to be long wearing. Liquid creamy nice colors expecially with pink. I like the price. I can see the lipstick clearly in the packaging. It's not really the colors that I want. But I think a lot of you would like the colors
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
I love these so much! The formula is amazing and it gives off very even and a lot of pigment! And they smell delicious. They are very thick but do not feel heavy, this is definitely worth all the money I recommend
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I did not like this at all! I was so excited to receive my first lip creme and when I put it on I was so underwhelmed. It dries stick on me and even if I set it with a powder it flakes off. How disappointing is that?
madison w.
Maryville, TN
i have 2 shades of jouer liquid lipstick and they're great. they stay on all day and people always compliment them! i have papaye and praline! i believe they're both universal shades that look good on everyone
jennelle S.
Review for: Peche more...
This stuff smells amazing like vanilla frosting. Its a very drying formula after application. Its very thin and the key to making it look nice it scraping all of the excess off the doe foot applicator. If you put it on over dry lips it will look cracked and horrible. Exfoliate, moisturise and apply thin layers to get a truly long lasting effect. The shade that attracted me to this particular brand of liquid lipsticks is called papaye. I am too pale for the underlying pink in that metallic pink gold, to shine through only the gold shows up. Citronade rose is a better metallic pink for those with pale complexions. It will not come off peachy gold but the effect is still pretty and long lasting.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?