Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Columbus, OH

I honestly love their formula! It's super hydrating but dries down completely. I think the colors are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to buy more
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
West Islip, NY

Literally one of the best matte liquid lips I've ever used!! It is not drying at all and the color selection is gorgeous!!! Plus the smell is amazing
Liz F.
Liz F.
Kentwood, MI

This stuff is great. Goes on evenly and smooth!! Beautiful colors and pigmented. Definitely worth the price. I'm in love with them. Stays on long!!!
Swathi N.
Swathi N.
Westerville, OH

These tie in with Jeffree Star for my favorite liquid lipsticks. Moisturizing and stunning colors. They do come off easier than Jeffree Star ones.
Kaley S.
Kaley S.

Love these liquid lipsticks!! I have 3 lighter pink shades and they last the longest when I pair a nude lip liner all over the lip underneath.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
San Diego , CA

I'm obsessed with these long wear liquid lipsticks. They are super comfortable and last while I eat. By far my favorite liquid lipsticks ever
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I'm in love with these lippies! They have a good variety of colors, the price is a little high but other wise is a good liquid lipstick.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this stuff! Super creamy. My lips feel like satin. It last a decent amount of time. Would rebuy. Would recommend to friend.
shankedra F.
shankedra F.

Its help your lips have a nice glow and you would look beautiful just do not put too much on you don't wanna look like a clown
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

I love this product. I wear this all the time. I want to buy more because they are so soft on the lips and not drying at all.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now