BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Noissete, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach, Dahlia-Metallic Cool Electric Plum, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown
Love these , these are very pigmented and dry fast they do have a vanilla cupcake scent to it which is nice and I like it. They dry to matte and are comfortable on the lips and they literally stayed 6+ hours on me ❤️
Anum S.
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
This is an amazing liquid lipstick.  The color payoff is to die for and the feel is so comfortable.  I love this for an everyday lippie as well as for those nights out.  It does not dry out my lips and will last through even liquid.  I love the color range as well because you will find your favorite shade.  I love more of the mauvey nudes. It is a splurge but it totally worth every single penny.
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown
My all time favorite liquid lipsticks! I've tried many and these ones give great color without drying my lips out. I don't normally wear liquid lipsticks, but when I do, it's these ones. My favorite ones are terra (mauve), noisette (brown), and lychee (rose pink). I even got some for my friends and they love them!
Cynthia H.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Pétale De Rose-Matte Cool Deep Rose
This is my all time favorite liquid lip.  If I put it on at 8:30am and have my coffee and breakfast, it is still on my lips up until when I go out to lunch.  I've been using Jouer liquid lips because of Birchbox getting me into this brand and it is well worth it's price tag.
Jewels G.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet
I became obsessed with this since the first time I saw it. The colors are completely gorgeous and so easy to apply. They are very long lasting and the packaging is really pretty as well. The price point is great as well. Totally love the variety as well. Greatly recommended.
Celeste M.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Other
Love this lipstick I purchased pétale de rose, the shade is so pretty on the lips, it feels like you have nothing on, would repurchase again and recommend as well. Bought it online and wasn’t sure what to expect but I’m happy with my purchase
Yuliana F.
Review for: Other
I got the holiday kit last year with three shades and loved it. The matte formula and metallic formula are both great. Some smell like cupcakes. The packaging is very cute but the wand is a little weird to hold. These are defiantly worth it.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
I LOVE these liquid lipsticks. This formula is definitely in my top three. The packaging is so luxe and simple, and really speaks to my aesthetic. The applicator is really nice, and allows me to cover large sections while also getting into the corners of my mouth. It's not bendy or weird and allows me to get a precise line. These don't transfer or bleed on me without a lip liner, which I appreciate, since I don't like having to reapply every half hour. These last for around 3-5 hours, depending on if I have a lip liner underneath, and when they fade, it fades nicely, and doesn't look too awkward. These don't create that disgusting ring of product on the inside of my lips that I hate. Even though these are a little drying, it's worth it. I love the wide selection of nudes and pinks, and appreciate how they have many cool tones as well as warm tones, which is rare. My favorite shades are dulce de leche, orchid, tawny rose, and framboise.
Cassie C.
I own about 12 (or more) of the Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipsticks.  I especially love the metallic lipsticks.  The packaging is very nice, and they are made so you can slide them onto other Jouer products, making travel much easier.  The doe foot applicator makes application of the liquid lipstick very easy and precise.  The color pigmentation is beautiful, and the lipsticks are very creamy when first applied.  They dry pretty fast, but they are not streaky.  Some say they are transfer resistant, but that is not the case for me.  It does transfer to my cup when I drink or my napkin when I wipe my mouth, but it does not come off completely.  The colors are gorgeous and there's a variety from which to choose (with more colors coming out every season) so I highly recommend trying at least one color.  I do not think you will be disappointed!
Aimee L.
Review for: Citronade Rose-Metallic Ballet Pink, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown, Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose, Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach, Melon-Matte Warm Pink Nude
I love my Jouer liquid lippies! They are on my top 3 list for liquid lipsticks.

I own a couple (Noisette, Bronze Rose, Snapdragon, Papaye, Citronade Rose, Melon, Petale de Rose) and I absolutely love them all, especially Bronze Rose! They are comfortable, long lasting, very opaque, smudgeproof ,and mostly transferproof. One coat is usually enough for the metallics; some matte ones might need two.

The only downside (like most liquid lipsticks) is that it looks and feels patchy if you accidentally apply too much but I don't think it's a big deal. And I wish I was able to swatch them before purchasing.

Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
How is the formula of this lipstick?