25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• I saw this product in influenster video #contest ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating? 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades better as I have fair skin. Any ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
kailey w.
kailey w.
Benton, LA
Review for: Peche
Beautiful color made my lips pop! it looks beautiful with a brown eyeshadow and dark eyebrows!!!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Wethersfield, CT
I got this as a gift and i truly love it the color is perfect and its doesn't get my lips dry
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Amazingly amooth and hydrated some are rathrr fully pigmented and amazing!!!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown
My new favorite liquid lipstick! I used to love the staying power of NYX Lingerie liquid lipstick, but I find that this Jouer Liquid Lipstick wears so much more comfortably, smoothly, and beautifully!

I'm so happy I got to try Fraise-Bonbon after receiving it for free from my GenBeauty bag as a volunteer. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that application was smooth, color payoff was BEAUTIFUL, and that lasting power was fantastic ! I had to check out the rest of the color range and decided to buy Noisette because I've been looking for a nudey warm brownish everyday lippie. Noisette is just that !!

I did the kiss test where after you apply the lippie, you wait a bit and then kiss the top of your hand to see if there's any transfer. At least for the Fraise Bonbon which is a bright red, there was just a bit of a transfer, but when I tried kissing my hand again, there was no transfer at all ! I find that there isn't a transfer with Noisette after waiting a bit after application. I was easily able to give my boyfriend a smooch on the lips without him backing away from me wearing a lippie :)

I loved this formula and product so much I recommended it to another friend. We both took advantage of Dermstore's 25% off site wide, snagging this beautiful lippie for around $13! Definitely worth!

If you're looking for a long wearing, comfortable liquid lipstick that has many shades and is transfer proof for the most part, I'd definitely get your hands on this product!

I can't recommend it enough!!

Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
I LOVE these liquid lipsticks. This formula is definitely in my top three. The packaging is so luxe and simple, and really speaks to my aesthetic. The applicator is really nice, and allows me to cover large sections while also getting into the corners of my mouth. It's not bendy or weird and allows me to get a precise line. These don't transfer or bleed on me without a lip liner, which I appreciate, since I don't like having to reapply every half hour. These last for around 3-5 hours, depending on if I have a lip liner underneath, and when they fade, it fades nicely, and doesn't look too awkward. These don't create that disgusting ring of product on the inside of my lips that I hate. Even though these are a little drying, it's worth it. I love the wide selection of nudes and pinks, and appreciate how they have many cool tones as well as warm tones, which is rare. My favorite shades are dulce de leche, orchid, tawny rose, and framboise.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
I own about 12 (or more) of the Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipsticks.  I especially love the metallic lipsticks.  The packaging is very nice, and they are made so you can slide them onto other Jouer products, making travel much easier.  The doe foot applicator makes application of the liquid lipstick very easy and precise.  The color pigmentation is beautiful, and the lipsticks are very creamy when first applied.  They dry pretty fast, but they are not streaky.  Some say they are transfer resistant, but that is not the case for me.  It does transfer to my cup when I drink or my napkin when I wipe my mouth, but it does not come off completely.  The colors are gorgeous and there's a variety from which to choose (with more colors coming out every season) so I highly recommend trying at least one color.  I do not think you will be disappointed!
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Review for: Citronade Rose-Metallic Ballet Pink, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown, Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose, Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach, Melon-Matte Warm Pink Nude
I love my Jouer liquid lippies! They are on my top 3 list for liquid lipsticks.

I own a couple (Noisette, Bronze Rose, Snapdragon, Papaye, Citronade Rose, Melon, Petale de Rose) and I absolutely love them all, especially Bronze Rose! They are comfortable, long lasting, very opaque, smudgeproof ,and mostly transferproof. One coat is usually enough for the metallics; some matte ones might need two.

The only downside (like most liquid lipsticks) is that it looks and feels patchy if you accidentally apply too much but I don't think it's a big deal. And I wish I was able to swatch them before purchasing.

Juvella T.
Juvella T.
Bronx
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
I WANT TO LOVE THIS SO BAD BUT UGH. I have such a love-hate relationship with this liquid lipstick... I am in love with the color because on me it looks like a pinky mllb. I am in love with the smell, smooth application, intense pigmentation. HOWEVER, once it dries and it actually dries down pretty fast, oh the lines... oh the dryness! It may look fine on my lips but it feels like my lips with crack and crumble any minute. And the lipstick does crumble on me, depending on my luck that day, it can range from an hour to 4 hours after applying it. But crumble nonetheless; crumbles yet there will still be some pigment on my lips. I will say that this stuff is ridiculously long lasting if I were to over look the Saharan dryness. Overall, I am in love with everything but the dryness Jouer ;-; P.S. Jouer is cruelty free :D
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I got the shade Noisette as a gift a few months back and it's definitely a lot different in person than it is online. On me, at least, it's a cool-toned brown with gray undertones (and pretty dark). The formula is kind of moussey, which doesn't bother me, but it didn't wear nicely throughout the time I had it on. It flaked really bad and dried out my lips, I couldn't wait to take it off. It also didn't last too long, especially with eating and drinking, it transferred to everything and disappeared off my lips. I was pretty disappointed with the formula as I was really excited to try this liquid lipstick out. Their color selection is nice, but the formula needs some work.
Erika M.
Erika M.
I was lucky enough to catch this brand at Imats NY! I tested out the colors and immediately fell in love, I bought a few products to give this brand a try. WOW, they dry matte and are packed with color. I wore the shade "watermelon" for an entire day and was impressed with the staying power. They smell super yummy like a vanilla cupcake. The only downside is your lips get really dry after a few hours but that's bound to happen with a matte lip. I will 100% purchase from this brand again in the future.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?