25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• I saw this product in influenster video #contest ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating? 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades better as I have fair skin. Any ...1 Answers
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this stuff! Super creamy. My lips feel like satin. It last a decent amount of time. Would rebuy. Would recommend to friend.
shankedra F.
shankedra F.
Its help your lips have a nice glow and you would look beautiful just do not put too much on you don't wanna look like a clown
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Review for: Peche
I love this product. I wear this all the time. I want to buy more because they are so soft on the lips and not drying at all.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Cumming, GA
The colors are beautiful but it has zero lasting power. I was so disappointed, I sent all three shades back that I bought.
Pauline R.
Pauline R.
Hillsborough, NJ
By far my favorite liquid lipstick! It's long wearing and the colors are super pigmented. Love the toppers as well.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love these! They are long lasting, non drying, and they smell like vanilla cupcakes. I wish they had more colors!
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn , NY
This is the best liquid lipstick formula! Sooo comfortable!!! The colors are amazing and so is the product!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Loving Jouer liquid lipstick because the colors and the scent are really nice. It's stay for a long time.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
This is a fabulous liquid lipstick. Stays on. Wonderful sweet scent. Matte color. Dries fairly quick.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks ever! The formula is amazing and they have such amazing colors.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?