Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI

I don't have this color but I love the product. It is an amazing liquid lipstick formula- dries super matte but still hydrating. Love the colors, pigmentation and how easy it is to apply
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ

I bought a bunch of these Jouer long wear Crete liquid lipsticks from the limited edition mermaid collection. This formula is good and love the colors! I recommend these lipsticks!
Trina K.
Trina K.

I'm not a fan of liquid matte lipstick! I like these a lot! They are very comfortable to wear, they don't make my lips look dry and wrinkled. They come in so many beautiful colors.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Leipsic, Oh

These feel so good on your lips. They dry fast and do not transfer. I do need to put 2 or theee coats on but it does not cake up. These are my fav formula. You must try them.
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Fontana , Ca

These liquid lipsticks are amazing ! They don't dry too much the go on easily and the lips feel soft ! Doesn't crack and last ! I recommend purchasing it's worth the buck !
Erin C.
Erin C.

Very comfortable liquid lipstick. Obviously still drying but better than most other brands. I would suggest putting a moisturizing chap stick underneath to help also!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV

My first shade was Cassis. I didn't like it, it felt like it chapped my lips and it didn't last long. Gave it another try, and I'm loving the shade noisette so far
Zara T.
Zara T.
Frisco , TX

This is my favorite liquid lipstick. Stays all day! I bought it in almost every color. It's somewhat pricey but jouer website tends to have promo codes often.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL

The lipstick goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a dry feeling like mattes. I think it's pretty pricy for not lasting very long. I probably won't buy another.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, Wa

I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now