Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Depew, NY

I love this liquid lipstick and everything about it. The packaging is simple and functional. I bought the lipstick online. It is a little pricey but worth the cost. I will buy this again when I run out.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

Love the lipstick are amazing the packaging is to die for I would buy it again and it's so amazing and easy to apply I love using I can go hours with it long lasting and I recommend it to anyone others
Desiree S.
Desiree S.

By FAR one of the best liquid lipsticks out on the market! Compared to other liquid lipsticks, it is affordable, (especially when there is a discount code) and the longevity is amazing!
paulina I.
paulina I.
El Paso, TX

i love it!!, it stays pretty much the entire day and night love the color cayenne,skinny dip & bronze rose perfect to have the by themselves or in top of another color i would recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI

I don't have this color but I love the product. It is an amazing liquid lipstick formula- dries super matte but still hydrating. Love the colors, pigmentation and how easy it is to apply
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ

I bought a bunch of these Jouer long wear Crete liquid lipsticks from the limited edition mermaid collection. This formula is good and love the colors! I recommend these lipsticks!
Trina K.
Trina K.

I'm not a fan of liquid matte lipstick! I like these a lot! They are very comfortable to wear, they don't make my lips look dry and wrinkled. They come in so many beautiful colors.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Leipsic, Oh

These feel so good on your lips. They dry fast and do not transfer. I do need to put 2 or theee coats on but it does not cake up. These are my fav formula. You must try them.
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Fontana , CA

These liquid lipsticks are amazing ! They don't dry too much the go on easily and the lips feel soft ! Doesn't crack and last ! I recommend purchasing it's worth the buck !
Erin C.
Erin C.

Very comfortable liquid lipstick. Obviously still drying but better than most other brands. I would suggest putting a moisturizing chap stick underneath to help also!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now