Add a Photo

By JOUER
#144 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (76)
Holly K.
Holly K.

This is a really nice liquid lipstick. It is comfortable and moussey but lasts well through eating. It's more creamy and not as dry matte as Kat Von D. It smells so yummy like warm cookies. Great for people new to liquid lipstick.
Brielle Z.
Brielle Z.
Sewell, NJ

This formula is unbelievable. I have been putting off purchasing from this brand, which was a huge mistake. These lip crèmes are SO comfortable on the lips and extremely long lasting. I wish I had bought more! Absolutely in love.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL

Love love love they are beautiful and creamy. They apply so easy and smooth without being blotchy. I bought it on the website and used the code YWP to save some $$$ it lives in my handbag and another color is on my desk at work.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Angola, NY

I have this lipstick in Bronze Rose and I love it! It's so easy to apply and it is not heavy. The metallic-ness is on trend but not overkill. I wish I had all the shades! It also has a nice smell, kind of like vanilla frosting.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
Lakeland, FL

This is a sweet, icing-smelling lipstick. It has a nice semi matte finish and stays long, unless you run your lips continuously. The colors are pigmented and bright and they are quite flattering on a lot of different skin tones
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Greenfield, OH

These are so gorgeous. The color Skinny Dip is such a gorgeous lip topper and gives a great reflect to the lip over top of a nude lipstick. I would definitely recommend to others who are wanting to add a nice pop of something.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Las Vegas, NV

This is one of the best liquid lipstick formulas I've ever tried!! It has everything I could ever ever want... Large color selection, moisturizing, long wearing, and importantly comfortable. Will be buying more of these asap!
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.

The most comfortable matte lippie I have ever tried before. It literally feels like nothing is on your lips and it lasts me over 12 hours with no touch up. Want to hear something awesome? They smell like frosting, so yummy!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite liquid lip formulas! They are super easy to apply and dry matte. I have 3 shades currently: melon, lychee, and noisette. Melon is my favorite color but there are so many beautiful shades! I recommend.
K. Tahti L.
K. Tahti L.

This product is the most moisturizing liquid lipstick I've ever used. It's the only one I've tried thus far that doesn't cause even the slightest bit of drying to my lips. The packaging is cute, and the scent is sweet.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
Josie L.

How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?