BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Pauline R.
Hillsborough, NJ
By far my favorite liquid lipstick! It's long wearing and the colors are super pigmented. Love the toppers as well.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best liquid lipstick formula! Sooo comfortable!!! The colors are amazing and so is the product!
Jenny T.
Loving Jouer liquid lipstick because the colors and the scent are really nice. It's stay for a long time.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
This is a fabulous liquid lipstick. Stays on. Wonderful sweet scent. Matte color. Dries fairly quick.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks ever! The formula is amazing and they have such amazing colors.
kailey w.
Benton, LA
Review for: Peche
Beautiful color made my lips pop! it looks beautiful with a brown eyeshadow and dark eyebrows!!!
Princess R.
Wethersfield, CT
I got this as a gift and i truly love it the color is perfect and its doesn't get my lips dry
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Amazingly amooth and hydrated some are rathrr fully pigmented and amazing!!!
Jackie H.
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown
My new favorite liquid lipstick! I used to love the staying power of NYX Lingerie liquid lipstick, but I find that this Jouer Liquid Lipstick wears so much more comfortably, smoothly, and beautifully!

I'm so happy I got to try Fraise-Bonbon after receiving it for free from my GenBeauty bag as a volunteer. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that application was smooth, color payoff was BEAUTIFUL, and that lasting power was fantastic ! I had to check out the rest of the color range and decided to buy Noisette because I've been looking for a nudey warm brownish everyday lippie. Noisette is just that !!

I did the kiss test where after you apply the lippie, you wait a bit and then kiss the top of your hand to see if there's any transfer. At least for the Fraise Bonbon which is a bright red, there was just a bit of a transfer, but when I tried kissing my hand again, there was no transfer at all ! I find that there isn't a transfer with Noisette after waiting a bit after application. I was easily able to give my boyfriend a smooch on the lips without him backing away from me wearing a lippie :)

I loved this formula and product so much I recommended it to another friend. We both took advantage of Dermstore's 25% off site wide, snagging this beautiful lippie for around $13! Definitely worth!

If you're looking for a long wearing, comfortable liquid lipstick that has many shades and is transfer proof for the most part, I'd definitely get your hands on this product!

I can't recommend it enough!!

Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Praline-Metallic Cool Bronzed Pink, Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum
Sometimes I love these lip shades on me and other times I don't. The formula is great - matte lipstick that doesn't clump or dry out my lips. I find it goes on smoother with application of chapstick beforehand. The color really lasts all day - I wore Snapdragon out on Saturday and didn't reapply once (made it through dinner and drinks!) The only thing I would say is that these colors are not universal and do not look good on everyone. I purchased Snapdragon and Praline and love them when I have a tan and HATE them when I'm pale. They just don't go well with a lighter complexion IMO. I would recommend these but go with a shade similar to something that has worked for you in the past.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?