Add a Photo

By JOUER
#138 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (75)
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Williston, ND

Hands down one of my favorite liquid lip. Smells amazing opaque color and very comfort to wear. Love the packaging. I love the color selection of them also and they are always coming out with new colors I just can't get enough of them! Highly recommend!
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA

I honestly think the Jouer lip cremes are one of the best long wearing lipsticks out there. It does bot dry out my lips and feels so comfortable. When i rub my lips, I can feel that it is sticky. The good thing about that, the product does not move!!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA

I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones!
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill, NY

Such a beautiful formula and truly long lasting! I own the shades melon and papaye and they are beautiful alone or together. It is a little tough to layer them but overall one of my favorite liquid lip formulas! I highly recommend worth the $18
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fishers, IN

I like that it goes on quite thin but it does tend to chunk up eventually. I have the color Terra and it's a beautiful natural shade. However it did not quite meet my expectation in terms of application. I most likely I will not purchase again.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.

This stuff is incredible most flattering liquid lipstick around. So worth your money and highly recommend all of them. Super long lasting on the lips. Of course exfoliate and moisturize before hand.
Definitely would buy again.

Alesha A.
Alesha A.
Frankfort, Il

Jouer's long wear lip creams are literally one of my favorite liquid lipsticks! I want to collect them all! They're comfortable on the lips and definitely long wearing with food. I would love to keep them in stock as much as possible!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Taylor, MI

I have tried so many liquid 24 hour lipsticks and this beats all the brands I've tried it feels like nothing is there Stila Kat von d and lime crime although I still adore those brands this brand is for a more casual comfortable wear
Cali S.
Cali S.
W Hollywood, CA

I got this in the metallic rose. I didn't find a need to use a lip liner. This dries very quickly and is long-lasting. The color is very flattering on many skin tones. I would recommend this if you want a long-lasting metallic shine.
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mount Washington Kentucky

This seems to be long wearing. Liquid creamy nice colors expecially with pink. I like the price. I can see the lipstick clearly in the packaging. It's not really the colors that I want. But I think a lot of you would like the colors
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?