25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• I saw this product in influenster video #contest ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating? 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades better as I have fair skin. Any ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Erin C.
Erin C.
Very comfortable liquid lipstick. Obviously still drying but better than most other brands. I would suggest putting a moisturizing chap stick underneath to help also!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
My first shade was Cassis. I didn't like it, it felt like it chapped my lips and it didn't last long. Gave it another try, and I'm loving the shade noisette so far
Zara T.
Zara T.
Frisco , TX
This is my favorite liquid lipstick. Stays all day! I bought it in almost every color. It's somewhat pricey but jouer website tends to have promo codes often.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
Review for: Peche
I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
West Islip, NY
Literally one of the best matte liquid lips I've ever used!! It is not drying at all and the color selection is gorgeous!!! Plus the smell is amazing
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
This stuff is great. Goes on evenly and smooth!! Beautiful colors and pigmented. Definitely worth the price. I'm in love with them. Stays on long!!!
Swathi N.
Swathi N.
Blacklick, OH
These tie in with Jeffree Star for my favorite liquid lipsticks. Moisturizing and stunning colors. They do come off easier than Jeffree Star ones.
Kaley S.
Kaley S.
Love these liquid lipsticks!! I have 3 lighter pink shades and they last the longest when I pair a nude lip liner all over the lip underneath.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Peche
I'm obsessed with these long wear liquid lipsticks. They are super comfortable and last while I eat. By far my favorite liquid lipsticks ever
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Miami , FL
I'm in love with these lippies! They have a good variety of colors, the price is a little high but other wise is a good liquid lipstick.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?