BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm obsessed with this liquid lipstick! I have about 10 different colors and they're all beautiful and wearable. My favorites are Tawny Rose, Noisette, Papaye, and the new Rose Gold. It's one of the few brands that I can wear without my lips feeling too dry. It lasts for hours on me without cracking or crumbling off. I definitely recommend this Lip Creme!
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
My all time favorite liquid lipsticks! I've tried many and these ones give great color without drying my lips out. I don't normally wear liquid lipsticks, but when I do, it's these ones. My favorite ones are terra (mauve), noisette (brown), and lychee (rose pink). I even got some for my friends and they love them!
Leah C.
This is my favorite liquid lipstick! It doesn't make my lips dry like a lot of other formulas I have tried. Make sure you prep your lips by using a lip scrub, and to make sure the formula dries completely before rubbing your lips together. It doesn't last as long if you don't allow the formula to dry.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Such a beautiful formula and truly long lasting! I own the shades melon and papaye and they are beautiful alone or together. It is a little tough to layer them but overall one of my favorite liquid lip formulas! I highly recommend worth the $18
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
I bought my very first jouer lip product in LA at generation beauty! So much fun and the liquid lipsticks they had were very pretty! I've been using this shade none stop crazy! The formula is great dry's mate but it not to drying to make your lips crack. I will be purchasing more shade in the near future
Cali S.
W Hollywood, CA
I got this in the metallic rose. I didn't find a need to use a lip liner. This dries very quickly and is long-lasting. The color is very flattering on many skin tones. I would recommend this if you want a long-lasting metallic shine.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre more...
Jouer makes some of the best liquid lipsticks and lip toppers on the market. I own several colors. I do not have any issues with cracking or drying my lips out like crazy. Decently priced and fits well in a clutch (you do have to reapply after eating). It has decent staying power for a liquid lip.
Ashton D.
I bought this in Papaye and I love the color! It smells great and applies really easily. It can get a little drying so I find it best to apply over lip balm or something that's not too shiny. I think the packaging is really unique and it's super easy to toss this in your bag for touch ups!
Rashbir S.
I bought one having high hopes, I have seen on social media everyone raving about them but it did not work for me! It was pretty dry feeling, didn't wear off gracefully and crumbled off.. it didn't last as long as I thought it would.. will try again but probably won't re purchase
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Hands down best liquid lipstick of all time on the market. The formula is unreal. It's so lightweight and creamy, Long lasting and pigmented. Not streaky at all and doesn't peel or flake. Best ever.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?