Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA

I did not like this at all! I was so excited to receive my first lip creme and when I put it on I was so underwhelmed. It dries stick on me and even if I set it with a powder it flakes off. How disappointing is that?
Heidy M.
Heidy M.

Perfect shade of beige/dusty rose! The formula isn't flaky/dry at all and I love how easily it spreads on. I love that it doesn't dry out as quick as other formulas so you have to blend or correct the application.
Denise D.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX

I remember having a liquid lipstick this brand & I love the creamy texture of this . It didn't feel dry on my lips like some other do . It was a comfortable lipstick & very easy to apply ! I would continue buying
sanaa m.
sanaa m.
Melbourne

I'm so obsessed with this shade omg !!! Especially for the summer it gives he perfect peach glaze over the lips ! It is so pigmented for a lipgloss I was shocked when I searched it ! So worth the hype and money !
madison w.
madison w.
Maryville, TN

i have 2 shades of jouer liquid lipstick and they're great. they stay on all day and people always compliment them! i have papaye and praline! i believe they're both universal shades that look good on everyone
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ

These are the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I've ever tried! Goes on buttery and smooth. I love the way it looks once it's dried. Not to mention the color selection is beautiful, they have amazing colors!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA

I can't even with this amazing lipstick! Feels fabulous and weightless, long lasting, gorgeous pigmentation- what more could you want? Jouer is the hottest up and coming brand and so far, they are to die for!
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , Ca

I have the shade "creme brûlée" & "skinny dip". I love both shades, even though one is a lip gloss. Both are very comfortable to wear & long lasting. The formula is amazing. I can't wait to try more shades.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Depew, NY

I love this liquid lipstick and everything about it. The packaging is simple and functional. I bought the lipstick online. It is a little pricey but worth the cost. I will buy this again when I run out.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

Love the lipstick are amazing the packaging is to die for I would buy it again and it's so amazing and easy to apply I love using I can go hours with it long lasting and I recommend it to anyone others
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now