BY JOUER COSMETICS

This weightless, Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick offers full coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day.

• Buildable, Long-Wear full coverage color
• Vitamin E
• Ultra lightweight
• Non-sticky formula
• Matte and metallic finishes
• Warm and cool shades

Christina's Tips:

Apply to lips for full coverage color that lasts for hours. Start by lining lips with tip of applicator. Press lips together for full coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove: use Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil or an oil-based makeup remover.

Aubergine, Ballerine, Sangria:
Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake).
Primrose:
Isododecane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Clove:
Isododecane, Mica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Bare, Blush, French Kiss, Mûre, Rayanne:
Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Snapdragon: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Rosé:
Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Bronze Rose, Citronade Rose, Dahlia, Daiquiri, Filigree, Pamplemousse, Papaye, Penny, Praline, Rose Gold:
Isododecane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Brique, Buff, Cabernet, Cassis, Crème Brûlée, Dulce De Leche, Fraise Bonbon, Fruit De La Passion, Lychee, Melon, Noisette, Orchid, Pétale De Rose, Tawny Rose, Terra, Watermelon:
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
  • "I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these! " in 12 reviews
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
I kept seeing this everywhere and it looked so gorgeous so of course I ordered it. Now, I will tell you, the picture that is circling the internet(added it so you can see), it doesn't look like that by itself. You would have to put a light pink underneath of it. By itself though, I love it. Very pretty color and the wear is long and smooth.
Sydney N.
Review for: Cassis-Matte Cool Muted Violet more...
Background:
*Quantity: 6 ml / 0.21 fl oz
(Comparing to the lip topper that comes with 5.9 ml/0.2 fl oz and the lip gloss that comes with 6.7 ml/0.23 fl oz)
*Full coverage
*Contains Vitamin E
*Paraben free

Pros:
1. Smells like cake frosting
2. Whipped-like formula feels so soft and creamy on the lips
3. Matte finish but not drying
4. Very long wearing
5. Very light weight
6. Cruelty free
7. Full coverage

Cons:
1. A tad pricey for me but not terrible for an indie brand
2. Quantity isn't consistent across lip products
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought Papaye and love the color. It's so beautiful. When they say long lasting, they mean it. It didn't budge when I rubbed my lips, it even took a while for it to come off with a makeup remover wipe. The color is extremely pigmented and the lipsticks smell like vanilla cupcakes. I definitely want to purchase more.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Review for: Dulce De Leche-Cool Nude, Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose, Other more...
These Jouer liquid lipsticks are my all-time favorite lip product! They don't settle into the fine lines of my lips and are so comfortable to wear. Not drying at all! The formula is creamy, opaque and lasts longer than any other liquid lipstick I've tried. The price is a little up there, but it's totally worth it in my opinion. Holy grail status for sure!
Deanna G.
I seriously can't say enough good things about this lip creme. It's soon amazing. The consistency is unreal. The colors are beautiful. It drys matte quickly. Stays for hours. I wouldn't say it lasts allllllll day. But most of the day anyway. My favorite color is guava. You should 100% try this out. Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick
amanda e.
I have this lip creme in 3 different shades. All are highly pigmented and provide a beautiful metallic sheen to your lips. I purchased directly from Jouer online and shipping was fast and affordable. This lip creme will not come off or budge, I have to use makeup remover to get it off and even then it leaves light stain. I definitely recommend for anyone looking for staying power and a wide choice of beautiful colors.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I absolutely love these Lip Cremes! They're some of the best that I have tried! They are pricey, but you get a lot in them! They go on beautifully & last a long time! I got mine online & it only took a few days to get to me! If you want to splurge on a beautiful lipstick, I would suggest giving these a try!
Rachael M.
I purchased the shade Snapdragon and I'm in love with the color and the formula. Everyone claims that there are products that literally feel like there is nothing on your lips, but this one definitely feels weightless. I'm eager to try out the nonmetallic shades to see if they are just as comfortable. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I wish they were available to purchase in stores instead of online.
Nadia S.
This is an amazing liquid lipstick, probably the best formula on the market. It's so comfortable to wear, it doesn't make your lips feel or look dry at all. And it's truly transfer-proof, something not all liquid lipsticks can truly say. Lychee is the perfect MLBB for me. I will always repurchase it.
Michelle Q.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet more...
I have the color fraise bon bon...omg the perfect blue toned red. I love this color for all year around. It is not too bright for the winter and not too dar for the spring-summer. Ive been looking for the perfect blue toned red shade for ever and now im in love with this one!!
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

back