25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• I saw this product in influenster video #contest ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating? 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades better as I have fair skin. Any ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Denise D.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
I remember having a liquid lipstick this brand & I love the creamy texture of this . It didn't feel dry on my lips like some other do . It was a comfortable lipstick & very easy to apply ! I would continue buying
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I can't even with this amazing lipstick! Feels fabulous and weightless, long lasting, gorgeous pigmentation- what more could you want? Jouer is the hottest up and coming brand and so far, they are to die for!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
These are the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I've ever tried! Goes on buttery and smooth. I love the way it looks once it's dried. Not to mention the color selection is beautiful, they have amazing colors!
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have the shade "creme brûlée" & "skinny dip". I love both shades, even though one is a lip gloss. Both are very comfortable to wear & long lasting. The formula is amazing. I can't wait to try more shades.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Depew, NY
I love this liquid lipstick and everything about it. The packaging is simple and functional. I bought the lipstick online. It is a little pricey but worth the cost. I will buy this again when I run out.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love the lipstick are amazing the packaging is to die for I would buy it again and it's so amazing and easy to apply I love using I can go hours with it long lasting and I recommend it to anyone others
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Peche
I don't have this color but I love the product. It is an amazing liquid lipstick formula- dries super matte but still hydrating. Love the colors, pigmentation and how easy it is to apply
Trina K.
Trina K.
I'm not a fan of liquid matte lipstick! I like these a lot! They are very comfortable to wear, they don't make my lips look dry and wrinkled. They come in so many beautiful colors.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought a bunch of these Jouer long wear Crete liquid lipsticks from the limited edition mermaid collection. This formula is good and love the colors! I recommend these lipsticks!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Leipsic, OH
These feel so good on your lips. They dry fast and do not transfer. I do need to put 2 or theee coats on but it does not cake up. These are my fav formula. You must try them.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?