Add a Photo

By JOUER
#138 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (74)
Ashton D.
Ashton D.

I bought this in Papaye and I love the color! It smells great and applies really easily. It can get a little drying so I find it best to apply over lip balm or something that's not too shiny. I think the packaging is really unique and it's super easy to toss this in your bag for touch ups!
Rashbir S.
Rashbir S.

I bought one having high hopes, I have seen on social media everyone raving about them but it did not work for me! It was pretty dry feeling, didn't wear off gracefully and crumbled off.. it didn't last as long as I thought it would.. will try again but probably won't re purchase
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
La Puente, CA

Love this product soooo much! The wear in it is INCREDIBLE! It is true to its long wear. Usually wear this all day for work and rarely and I mean RARELY if ever I reapply once in a blue moon. But it's formula is not that heavy yet thick in coverage. Love it! Highly recommended!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

I have the color fraise bon bon...omg the perfect blue toned red. I love this color for all year around. It is not too bright for the winter and not too dar for the spring-summer. Ive been looking for the perfect blue toned red shade for ever and now im in love with this one!!
Alexa P.
Alexa P.

These are definitely not my favorite formula, I don't know what is is about them but they always look streaky and they get crumbly on my lips after a while. Some colors are better than others, in regards to the formula, but these liquid lipsticks just don't do it for me.
Heather C.
Heather C.

First, let me emphasize how amazing this formula really is!! It is not drying at all. It literally feels like nothing is on your lips...but there really is! This is a soft nude color that is peachy. It will go well with Summer time at the beach to stay looking flawless.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Woodland Hls, CA

I love all of Joeurs products and I think that they are such an amazing brand! I just bought a TON from their new Fall collection, but i'm especially excited to try on Brique. It is that perfect deep slightly burnt red that just demands attention when you wear it!
Samara S.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH

Love this lipstick! Color stays on with little to no need to reapply. Colors are always vibrant and pretty, I'm currently loving the color Lychee. And the best thing is that it's made right here in the USA! I would totally recommend trying this lipstick brand.
Alysha W.
Alysha W.
Pompano Beach, FL

I love this ! I wear it alone or over a nude lipstick. Either way I get complimented all the time. It's smooth and not like chunky glitter on your lips. Gives a little of a metallic look. Plan on getting more colors. :) Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper - No Color
Erin B.
Erin B.
College Sta, TX

I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now