BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Kornelija S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw so many Instagrammers wearing Jouer and that was the initial reason why I bought it. I am super happy I did because the formula is amazing. I actually bought 4 shades to start with lol
I also love the smell, it reminds me of a vanilla flavor. It's really soft & smooth, I would definitely repurchase this product.
Cleo H.
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
The Jouer liquid lipsticks are hands down the best liquid lipsticks that I’ve tried so far in terms of comfort, longevity or hell, just anything, including the price point for a higher end brand. The Stila ones are pretty awesome as well, but Jouer has my heart particularly their metallic formulas.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels really good on my lips. It's not sticky or tacky. It smells like Madagascar Vanilla. My lips do not feel dry. This feels better than other less expensive brands of liquid matte lipsticks. Yes I would buy it again if Jouer sold it again. I got this from Amazon. Will pair it with a Jouer topper, next week when it's delivered.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE THISS!! I have been wanting to buy this forever!! I got the shade Lychee and the shade itself is just so beautiful and pinky. the formula is amazing!! Literally forgot that I had the lipstick on after 2 hours of application. Dries quickly and does not transfer or smudge! It's so perfect! Will hopefully buy more colors!
Taylor K.
Northampton, PA
Received my first order of these liquid lipsticks a few weeks ago and already ordering more! The packaging is so unique and the price was definitely reasonable. They dry down and last all night but don't leave your lips wanting moisture! Not completely transfer resistant but you don't have to worry about them moving around.
Kristina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how light and smooth they apply. Very long-lasting and not drying like most liquid lipsticks. My favorite one is definitely Popeye I love that you can use it almost as a topper or standalone color. Very beautiful color.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Peche
I received a sample of this last month. I got the shade Lychee which looked really light when I initially swiped it on. I thought I wasn't going to like it because light colors don't usually go well with my fair skin, but it dried to a darker pink which looked absolutely amazing. I don't ever wear matte lip products because they're usually a little too bold for my liking, and the products I've tried have been super drying, but I fell in love with this one. It doesn't dry out my lips and the color is super smooth and natural looking. The color lasted through lunch and two bottles of water with no problem. It's rare for me to spend more than five bucks on a product (I'm a drugstore beauty junkie) but I had to splurge and buy a few of these in the full size. I loved it from the first use and it's now become my daily go-to lip product.

Edit: Someone asked for a swatch of Petale De Rose and Lychee so I posted that. Very similar but Petale De Rose definitely looks darker on the lips.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Other
I am in love with these liquid lipsticks! First of all, I think the packaging is stunning! Secondly, the formula is perfect - it is lightweight on the lips, completely opaque and doesn't dry out your lips! It also doesn't transfer. Finally, the selection of colors makes it easy for everyone to find something! I highly recommend!
Angie P.
I have a few of these and the colors, especially papaya are I like any others I have come across in the market. With that being said, super drying and break down throughout wear during the day. I would not repurchase this, but the lipgloss toppers are amazing by Jouer.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this liquid lipstick! I have about 10 different colors and they're all beautiful and wearable. My favorites are Tawny Rose, Noisette, Papaye, and the new Rose Gold. It's one of the few brands that I can wear without my lips feeling too dry. It lasts for hours on me without cracking or crumbling off. I definitely recommend this Lip Creme!
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
How is the formula of this lipstick?