Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Alesha A.
Alesha A.
Frankfort, Il

Jouer's long wear lip creams are literally one of my favorite liquid lipsticks! I want to collect them all! They're comfortable on the lips and definitely long wearing with food. I would love to keep them in stock as much as possible!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Taylor, MI

I have tried so many liquid 24 hour lipsticks and this beats all the brands I've tried it feels like nothing is there Stila Kat von d and lime crime although I still adore those brands this brand is for a more casual comfortable wear
Holly K.
Holly K.

This is a really nice liquid lipstick. It is comfortable and moussey but lasts well through eating. It's more creamy and not as dry matte as Kat Von D. It smells so yummy like warm cookies. Great for people new to liquid lipstick.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Love love love they are beautiful and creamy. They apply so easy and smooth without being blotchy. I bought it on the website and used the code YWP to save some $$$ it lives in my handbag and another color is on my desk at work.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
Lakeland, FL

This is a sweet, icing-smelling lipstick. It has a nice semi matte finish and stays long, unless you run your lips continuously. The colors are pigmented and bright and they are quite flattering on a lot of different skin tones
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Greenfield, OH

These are so gorgeous. The color Skinny Dip is such a gorgeous lip topper and gives a great reflect to the lip over top of a nude lipstick. I would definitely recommend to others who are wanting to add a nice pop of something.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Las Vegas, NV

This is one of the best liquid lipstick formulas I've ever tried!! It has everything I could ever ever want... Large color selection, moisturizing, long wearing, and importantly comfortable. Will be buying more of these asap!
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.

The most comfortable matte lippie I have ever tried before. It literally feels like nothing is on your lips and it lasts me over 12 hours with no touch up. Want to hear something awesome? They smell like frosting, so yummy!
K. Tahti L.
K. Tahti L.

This product is the most moisturizing liquid lipstick I've ever used. It's the only one I've tried thus far that doesn't cause even the slightest bit of drying to my lips. The packaging is cute, and the scent is sweet.
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego , Ca

I did not like this at all! I was so excited to receive my first lip creme and when I put it on I was so underwhelmed. It dries stick on me and even if I set it with a powder it flakes off. How disappointing is that?
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now