BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 29 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre more...
jouer is one of my favorite lipsticks. i like the formula because its very cremy and easy to apply. its matte and it lasts very long. i love the packaging. its good value and i would buy it again. Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick
Kornelija S.
I saw so many Instagrammers wearing Jouer and that was the initial reason why I bought it. I am super happy I did because the formula is amazing. I actually bought 4 shades to start with lol
I also love the smell, it reminds me of a vanilla flavor. It's really soft & smooth, I would definitely repurchase this product.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
It feels really good on my lips. It's not sticky or tacky. It smells like Madagascar Vanilla. My lips do not feel dry. This feels better than other less expensive brands of liquid matte lipsticks. Yes I would buy it again if Jouer sold it again. I got this from Amazon. Will pair it with a Jouer topper, next week when it's delivered.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
LOVE LOVE LOVE THISS!! I have been wanting to buy this forever!! I got the shade Lychee and the shade itself is just so beautiful and pinky. the formula is amazing!! Literally forgot that I had the lipstick on after 2 hours of application. Dries quickly and does not transfer or smudge! It's so perfect! Will hopefully buy more colors!
Jennifer S.
Review for: Peche more...
I received a sample of this last month. I got the shade Lychee which looked really light when I initially swiped it on. I thought I wasn't going to like it because light colors don't usually go well with my fair skin, but it dried to a darker pink which looked absolutely amazing. I don't ever wear matte lip products because they're usually a little too bold for my liking, and the products I've tried have been super drying, but I fell in love with this one. It doesn't dry out my lips and the color is super smooth and natural looking. The color lasted through lunch and two bottles of water with no problem. It's rare for me to spend more than five bucks on a product (I'm a drugstore beauty junkie) but I had to splurge and buy a few of these in the full size. I loved it from the first use and it's now become my daily go-to lip product.

Edit: Someone asked for a swatch of Petale De Rose and Lychee so I posted that. Very similar but Petale De Rose definitely looks darker on the lips.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Other more...
I am in love with these liquid lipsticks! First of all, I think the packaging is stunning! Secondly, the formula is perfect - it is lightweight on the lips, completely opaque and doesn't dry out your lips! It also doesn't transfer. Finally, the selection of colors makes it easy for everyone to find something! I highly recommend!
Kristina S.
I love how light and smooth they apply. Very long-lasting and not drying like most liquid lipsticks. My favorite one is definitely Popeye I love that you can use it almost as a topper or standalone color. Very beautiful color.
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
My all time favorite liquid lipsticks! I've tried many and these ones give great color without drying my lips out. I don't normally wear liquid lipsticks, but when I do, it's these ones. My favorite ones are terra (mauve), noisette (brown), and lychee (rose pink). I even got some for my friends and they love them!
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
Such a beautiful formula and truly long lasting! I own the shades melon and papaye and they are beautiful alone or together. It is a little tough to layer them but overall one of my favorite liquid lip formulas! I highly recommend worth the $18
Leah C.
This is my favorite liquid lipstick! It doesn't make my lips dry like a lot of other formulas I have tried. Make sure you prep your lips by using a lip scrub, and to make sure the formula dries completely before rubbing your lips together. It doesn't last as long if you don't allow the formula to dry.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?