BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Bianca N.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Peche
This is a sweet, icing-smelling lipstick. It has a nice semi matte finish and stays long, unless you run your lips continuously. The colors are pigmented and bright and they are quite flattering on a lot of different skin tones
Hannah J.
Greenfield, OH
These are so gorgeous. The color Skinny Dip is such a gorgeous lip topper and gives a great reflect to the lip over top of a nude lipstick. I would definitely recommend to others who are wanting to add a nice pop of something.
Brianna K.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Peche
This is one of the best liquid lipstick formulas I've ever tried!! It has everything I could ever ever want... Large color selection, moisturizing, long wearing, and importantly comfortable. Will be buying more of these asap!
Crystal Y.
Review for: Peche
The most comfortable matte lippie I have ever tried before. It literally feels like nothing is on your lips and it lasts me over 12 hours with no touch up. Want to hear something awesome? They smell like frosting, so yummy!
K. Tahti L.
This product is the most moisturizing liquid lipstick I've ever used. It's the only one I've tried thus far that doesn't cause even the slightest bit of drying to my lips. The packaging is cute, and the scent is sweet.
Delia A.
The best liquid lipsticks i own, very lightweight, longlasting, don't dry out the lips, non transferable, amazing pigmentation, convenient packaging and simply great quality product. Melon is so far my favorite shade
Heidy M.
Review for: Noissete
Perfect shade of beige/dusty rose! The formula isn't flaky/dry at all and I love how easily it spreads on. I love that it doesn't dry out as quick as other formulas so you have to blend or correct the application.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
I remember having a liquid lipstick this brand & I love the creamy texture of this . It didn't feel dry on my lips like some other do . It was a comfortable lipstick & very easy to apply ! I would continue buying
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I can't even with this amazing lipstick! Feels fabulous and weightless, long lasting, gorgeous pigmentation- what more could you want? Jouer is the hottest up and coming brand and so far, they are to die for!
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
These are the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I've ever tried! Goes on buttery and smooth. I love the way it looks once it's dried. Not to mention the color selection is beautiful, they have amazing colors!
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?