Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Woodland Hls, CA

I love all of Joeurs products and I think that they are such an amazing brand! I just bought a TON from their new Fall collection, but i'm especially excited to try on Brique. It is that perfect deep slightly burnt red that just demands attention when you wear it!
Samara S.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH

Love this lipstick! Color stays on with little to no need to reapply. Colors are always vibrant and pretty, I'm currently loving the color Lychee. And the best thing is that it's made right here in the USA! I would totally recommend trying this lipstick brand.
Erin B.
Erin B.
College Sta, TX

I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Williston, ND

Hands down one of my favorite liquid lip. Smells amazing opaque color and very comfort to wear. Love the packaging. I love the color selection of them also and they are always coming out with new colors I just can't get enough of them! Highly recommend!
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA

I honestly think the Jouer lip cremes are one of the best long wearing lipsticks out there. It does bot dry out my lips and feels so comfortable. When i rub my lips, I can feel that it is sticky. The good thing about that, the product does not move!!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA

I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones!
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill, NY

Such a beautiful formula and truly long lasting! I own the shades melon and papaye and they are beautiful alone or together. It is a little tough to layer them but overall one of my favorite liquid lip formulas! I highly recommend worth the $18
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fishers, IN

I like that it goes on quite thin but it does tend to chunk up eventually. I have the color Terra and it's a beautiful natural shade. However it did not quite meet my expectation in terms of application. I most likely I will not purchase again.
Shar T.
Shar T.

This stuff is incredible most flattering liquid lipstick around. So worth your money and highly recommend all of them. Super long lasting on the lips. Of course exfoliate and moisturize before hand.
Definitely would buy again.

Alesha A.
Alesha A.
Frankfort, Il

Jouer's long wear lip creams are literally one of my favorite liquid lipsticks! I want to collect them all! They're comfortable on the lips and definitely long wearing with food. I would love to keep them in stock as much as possible!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now