BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Rachael M.
I purchased the shade Snapdragon and I'm in love with the color and the formula. Everyone claims that there are products that literally feel like there is nothing on your lips, but this one definitely feels weightless. I'm eager to try out the nonmetallic shades to see if they are just as comfortable. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I wish they were available to purchase in stores instead of online.
Nadia S.
This is an amazing liquid lipstick, probably the best formula on the market. It's so comfortable to wear, it doesn't make your lips feel or look dry at all. And it's truly transfer-proof, something not all liquid lipsticks can truly say. Lychee is the perfect MLBB for me. I will always repurchase it.
Michelle A.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet more...
I have the color fraise bon bon...omg the perfect blue toned red. I love this color for all year around. It is not too bright for the winter and not too dar for the spring-summer. Ive been looking for the perfect blue toned red shade for ever and now im in love with this one!!
Ash M.
Elmont , NY
I got this in the shade Cabernet, and it is my favorite red lipstick I own. The formula dries down to a satin finish which is great because it stays in place but is not too drying. The color is rich and opaque, and it has a mild vanilla scent. The only thing is I wish they came out with more deep shades. If they expand their shade range of the nonmetallic formula, I will purchase more.
Milly H.
Foxboro, MA
These are REALLY great definitely in my top 10 liquid lipstick formulas possibly even top 5. The only thing are the metallics, they are more drying than the regular shades and they sit in the lip lines quite a bit. similar formula to the Milani liquid lipsticks, smell too.
Maria Alejandra B.
Boston, MA
One of the best liquid lipsticks in the market ! shade selection is amazing, all very wearable colors. It feels very light on the lip and doesn't dry them too much. Staying power is very good, and does not crack when reaplying. I have 7 colors and they all work amazingly
Patience S.
Mountain Home , AR
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Daquiri more...
Such a cute color for summer! So perfect. I personally enjoy the formula as well. It doesn't completely dry your lips out or leave them crinkly when it mattes down. I don't think it is too pricey but I think everyone would agree that a few bucks cheaper would make it 2x more worth it than it already is!
Definitely recommend trying it out for yourself! I've already lent it to my friends several times!
Jazmin R.
Amazing pigmentation. Great color selection. I love the color application and the initial feeling of the lipstick. However, within minutes, it dries down to a SUPER matte finish. It is beyond drying to the lips and after an hour of wear time, it begins to cracks and/or peel off. I would suggest to use a lip topper or gloss with this product to ensure a more comfortable wear.
Natasha K.
Brilliant!!! Awesome formula that does not overly dry out your lips and the staying power is superb. I have Rose Gold, Snapdragon, Rose, Cabernet, lip topper in tan lines. Purchased from Nordstrom. Rose Gold is such a stunning color on medium tone skin. Tan lines (lip topper) works well on any of these colors to get it an extra POW. Only sucky part is that Jouer is not sold in stores near me so I have to order a bunch online and return the shades that don't work. Give it a try you will not regret it.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre more...
jouer is one of my favorite lipsticks. i like the formula because its very cremy and easy to apply. its matte and it lasts very long. i love the packaging. its good value and i would buy it again. Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?