Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
La Puente, CA

Love this product soooo much! The wear in it is INCREDIBLE! It is true to its long wear. Usually wear this all day for work and rarely and I mean RARELY if ever I reapply once in a blue moon. But it's formula is not that heavy yet thick in coverage. Love it! Highly recommended!
Heather C.
Heather C.

First, let me emphasize how amazing this formula really is!! It is not drying at all. It literally feels like nothing is on your lips...but there really is! This is a soft nude color that is peachy. It will go well with Summer time at the beach to stay looking flawless.
Mia C.
Mia C.

i really enjoyed these lipsticks , they apply so comfortable they are really long lasting the one thing i would say is it gets quite dry towards end of the day , brought it from beauty bay, it is really easy to apply and use and has a really nice light weight formula
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Woodland Hls, CA

I love all of Joeurs products and I think that they are such an amazing brand! I just bought a TON from their new Fall collection, but i'm especially excited to try on Brique. It is that perfect deep slightly burnt red that just demands attention when you wear it!
Samara S.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH

Love this lipstick! Color stays on with little to no need to reapply. Colors are always vibrant and pretty, I'm currently loving the color Lychee. And the best thing is that it's made right here in the USA! I would totally recommend trying this lipstick brand.
Erin B.
Erin B.
College Sta, TX

I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Williston, ND

Hands down one of my favorite liquid lip. Smells amazing opaque color and very comfort to wear. Love the packaging. I love the color selection of them also and they are always coming out with new colors I just can't get enough of them! Highly recommend!
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA

I honestly think the Jouer lip cremes are one of the best long wearing lipsticks out there. It does bot dry out my lips and feels so comfortable. When i rub my lips, I can feel that it is sticky. The good thing about that, the product does not move!!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA

I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones!
Margherita M.
Margherita M.
SIENA, Italy

THESE LIPS ARE LIFE CHANGING! I was used to really drying liquid lipsticks and when I tried one of these I was shocked! It dries down matte but it doesn't feels dry at all, my favorite shade is Petal de Rose and I really really recommend them :)
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now