BY JOUER COSMETICS

This weightless, Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick offers full coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day.

• Buildable, Long-Wear full coverage color
• Vitamin E
• Ultra lightweight
• Non-sticky formula
• Matte and metallic finishes
• Warm and cool shades

Christina's Tips:

Apply to lips for full coverage color that lasts for hours. Start by lining lips with tip of applicator. Press lips together for full coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove: use Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil or an oil-based makeup remover.

Aubergine, Ballerine, Sangria:
Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake).
Primrose:
Isododecane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Clove:
Isododecane, Mica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Bare, Blush, French Kiss, Mûre, Rayanne:
Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Snapdragon: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Rosé:
Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Bronze Rose, Citronade Rose, Dahlia, Daiquiri, Filigree, Pamplemousse, Papaye, Penny, Praline, Rose Gold:
Isododecane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Brique, Buff, Cabernet, Cassis, Crème Brûlée, Dulce De Leche, Fraise Bonbon, Fruit De La Passion, Lychee, Melon, Noisette, Orchid, Pétale De Rose, Tawny Rose, Terra, Watermelon:
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

• Is this liquid lip creme worth the money and what colors ...1 Answers
  • how is color pigment?2 Answers
  • What's your thoughts on Jouer liquid lipsticks? Jouer Lo...1 Answers
Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
  • "I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these! " in 12 reviews
Sydney H.
Review for: Cabernet more...
This formula is so light weight, long-lasting and super comfortable. I have bought so many of these because they’re that good or not but expensive I think around $18 but it’s completely worth it.
Mallory P.
BROOKLYN, OH
Review for: Bare more...
This is a good liquid lipstick. The color is nice for people with fair skin. It is long wearing but does need a touch up after eating. It is comfortable to wear. I bought this at Dermstore.com.
Cami J.
San Tan Valley
Review for: Papaye more...
This is a go-to lip product for me. I love the long-wear and the warmer tones. It’s wonderful for layering, as a lip topper or wearing alone. The color is just gorgeous. It’s definitely one to have in your arsenal.
Emily W.
Windermere, FL
Purchased at: Jouer Cosmetics
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
Jouer is hands-down my favorite liquid lipstick brand. Super creamy formula, decent wand, and has great lasting power. Will NEVER dry out your lips and the color selection is super flattering.
Alex S.
CA
I LOVE these liquid lipsticks. This formula is definitely in my top three. The packaging is so luxe and simple, and really speaks to my aesthetic. The applicator is really nice, and allows me to cover large sections while also getting into the corners of my mouth. It's not bendy or weird and allows me to get a precise line. These don't transfer or bleed on me without a lip liner, which I appreciate, since I don't like having to reapply every half hour. These last for around 3-5 hours, depending on if I have a lip liner underneath, and when they fade, it fades nicely, and doesn't look too awkward. These don't create that disgusting ring of product on the inside of my lips that I hate. Even though these are a little drying, it's worth it. I love the wide selection of nudes and pinks, and appreciate how they have many cool tones as well as warm tones, which is rare. My favorite shades are dulce de leche, orchid, tawny rose, and framboise.
Cassie C.
I own about 12 (or more) of the Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipsticks.  I especially love the metallic lipsticks.  The packaging is very nice, and they are made so you can slide them onto other Jouer products, making travel much easier.  The doe foot applicator makes application of the liquid lipstick very easy and precise.  The color pigmentation is beautiful, and the lipsticks are very creamy when first applied.  They dry pretty fast, but they are not streaky.  Some say they are transfer resistant, but that is not the case for me.  It does transfer to my cup when I drink or my napkin when I wipe my mouth, but it does not come off completely.  The colors are gorgeous and there's a variety from which to choose (with more colors coming out every season) so I highly recommend trying at least one color.  I do not think you will be disappointed!
Aimee L.
Coram, NY
I love my Jouer liquid lippies! They are on my top 3 list for liquid lipsticks.

I own a couple (Noisette, Bronze Rose, Snapdragon, Papaye, Citronade Rose, Melon, Petale de Rose) and I absolutely love them all, especially Bronze Rose! They are comfortable, long lasting, very opaque, smudgeproof ,and mostly transferproof. One coat is usually enough for the metallics; some matte ones might need two.

The only downside (like most liquid lipsticks) is that it looks and feels patchy if you accidentally apply too much but I don't think it's a big deal. And I wish I was able to swatch them before purchasing.

Juvella T.
Bronx
I WANT TO LOVE THIS SO BAD BUT UGH. I have such a love-hate relationship with this liquid lipstick... I am in love with the color because on me it looks like a pinky mllb. I am in love with the smell, smooth application, intense pigmentation. HOWEVER, once it dries and it actually dries down pretty fast, oh the lines... oh the dryness! It may look fine on my lips but it feels like my lips with crack and crumble any minute. And the lipstick does crumble on me, depending on my luck that day, it can range from an hour to 4 hours after applying it. But crumble nonetheless; crumbles yet there will still be some pigment on my lips. I will say that this stuff is ridiculously long lasting if I were to over look the Saharan dryness. Overall, I am in love with everything but the dryness Jouer ;-; P.S. Jouer is cruelty free :D
Bisma M.
Levittown, NY
As someone who has tried many liquid lipsticks, including drug store and high end, the jouer liquid lipsticks are literally like nothing else. The formulation is so creamy and soft and when it dries, it doesn't crack or chip like most others do even when my lips aren't as moisturized as they should be. It's one of the only formulas that I feel comfortable wearing to work in the morning and knowing it will look just as good 8 hours later. Also a lot of youtubers have 30% coupon codes which makes the price more affordable than certain other brands. Definitely try these out, I recommend starting with one or two colors that you think could work for every day and if you love it like I did, then go crazy!
Natalie A.
I got the shade Noisette as a gift a few months back and it's definitely a lot different in person than it is online. On me, at least, it's a cool-toned brown with gray undertones (and pretty dark). The formula is kind of moussey, which doesn't bother me, but it didn't wear nicely throughout the time I had it on. It flaked really bad and dried out my lips, I couldn't wait to take it off. It also didn't last too long, especially with eating and drinking, it transferred to everything and disappeared off my lips. I was pretty disappointed with the formula as I was really excited to try this liquid lipstick out. Their color selection is nice, but the formula needs some work.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How is the formula of this lipstick?

Amazon