BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
  • "I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these! " in 12 reviews
Erika M.
I was lucky enough to catch this brand at Imats NY! I tested out the colors and immediately fell in love, I bought a few products to give this brand a try. WOW, they dry matte and are packed with color. I wore the shade "watermelon" for an entire day and was impressed with the staying power. They smell super yummy like a vanilla cupcake. The only downside is your lips get really dry after a few hours but that's bound to happen with a matte lip. I will 100% purchase from this brand again in the future.
Cristina V.
In my top 5 favorite lipsticks ever. So rare to find one that stays out and isn't drying on the lips. You know those that crack on your lips a few hours in? These don't do that. These are pigmented, comfortable, and come in wearable gorgeous colors! My favorite shades: Papaye, Cerise, and the Skinny Dip lip topper. Highly recommend!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I have really been wanting to try this formula of liquid lipstick, so when the holidays came around I picked up a holiday trio. I really enjoy this formula. It is thin (in a good way) which makes it comfortable, but it is also very pigmented so it doesn't look super patchy. The metallics are a little finicky to work with, but they look beautiful once applied.
Amy Catherine S.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade pamplemousse and it is so gorgeous I can't even begin to describe it. On its own, it's perfect, but it's even better as a lip topper! It will turn a wine lip into a sparkly berry lip. It transforms and, again, looks fabulous on its own and it truly does wear for so so long! I recommend this line to anyone who loves liquid lipsticks as I have dulce de leche and it lasts through light eating and drinking, as well!!
Kora S.
Madison, WI
easily one of the best liquid lipsticks out there right now. the mattes are perfection without being drying, and the more metallic shades are absolutely gorgeous. I love wearing Filigree over Jeffree Star's Posh Spice for a perfect and pouty metallic brown. They're a bit on the pricey side, but man are they 150% worth it!!!!
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Color was "snapdragon" - it's a deep metallic matte purple shade. The formula is a little drying but not the worst I've came across. Personally I think $20 is a little pricey for just one tube of lipstick, but maybe that's just me. I would definitely be interested in trying more of there matte shades because there are some really beautiful ones!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
I kept seeing this everywhere and it looked so gorgeous so of course I ordered it. Now, I will tell you, the picture that is circling the internet(added it so you can see), it doesn't look like that by itself. You would have to put a light pink underneath of it. By itself though, I love it. Very pretty color and the wear is long and smooth.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought Papaye and love the color. It's so beautiful. When they say long lasting, they mean it. It didn't budge when I rubbed my lips, it even took a while for it to come off with a makeup remover wipe. The color is extremely pigmented and the lipsticks smell like vanilla cupcakes. I definitely want to purchase more.
Sydney N.
Review for: Cassis-Matte Cool Muted Violet more...
Background:
*Quantity: 6 ml / 0.21 fl oz
(Comparing to the lip topper that comes with 5.9 ml/0.2 fl oz and the lip gloss that comes with 6.7 ml/0.23 fl oz)
*Full coverage
*Contains Vitamin E
*Paraben free

Pros:
1. Smells like cake frosting
2. Whipped-like formula feels so soft and creamy on the lips
3. Matte finish but not drying
4. Very long wearing
5. Very light weight
6. Cruelty free
7. Full coverage

Cons:
1. A tad pricey for me but not terrible for an indie brand
2. Quantity isn't consistent across lip products
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Review for: Dulce De Leche-Cool Nude, Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose, Other more...
These Jouer liquid lipsticks are my all-time favorite lip product! They don't settle into the fine lines of my lips and are so comfortable to wear. Not drying at all! The formula is creamy, opaque and lasts longer than any other liquid lipstick I've tried. The price is a little up there, but it's totally worth it in my opinion. Holy grail status for sure!
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?