BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Heather C.
Review for: Peche
First, let me emphasize how amazing this formula really is!! It is not drying at all. It literally feels like nothing is on your lips...but there really is! This is a soft nude color that is peachy. It will go well with Summer time at the beach to stay looking flawless.
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
I love all of Joeurs products and I think that they are such an amazing brand! I just bought a TON from their new Fall collection, but i'm especially excited to try on Brique. It is that perfect deep slightly burnt red that just demands attention when you wear it!
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
Love this lipstick! Color stays on with little to no need to reapply. Colors are always vibrant and pretty, I'm currently loving the color Lychee. And the best thing is that it's made right here in the USA! I would totally recommend trying this lipstick brand.
Erin B.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Peche
I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!
Alyssa P.
Williston, ND
Hands down one of my favorite liquid lip. Smells amazing opaque color and very comfort to wear. Love the packaging. I love the color selection of them also and they are always coming out with new colors I just can't get enough of them! Highly recommend!
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
I honestly think the Jouer lip cremes are one of the best long wearing lipsticks out there. It does bot dry out my lips and feels so comfortable. When i rub my lips, I can feel that it is sticky. The good thing about that, the product does not move!!
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA
I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones!
Julia L.
Taylor, MI
I have tried so many liquid 24 hour lipsticks and this beats all the brands I've tried it feels like nothing is there Stila Kat von d and lime crime although I still adore those brands this brand is for a more casual comfortable wear
Holly K.
This is a really nice liquid lipstick. It is comfortable and moussey but lasts well through eating. It's more creamy and not as dry matte as Kat Von D. It smells so yummy like warm cookies. Great for people new to liquid lipstick.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Love love love they are beautiful and creamy. They apply so easy and smooth without being blotchy. I bought it on the website and used the code YWP to save some $$$ it lives in my handbag and another color is on my desk at work.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
How is the formula of this lipstick?