Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Laura V.
Laura V.
Cary, NC

Fav fav fav. This formula is heavily pigmented, long wearing, transfer resistant and gorgeouuuuuus. I got it from the Jouer website (sale baby!). The container is cute and easy to grab and find in a purse. I'll buy it again and again. I get sooooo many compliments any time I wear any shade. It also smells like CAKE!
Estefania C.
Estefania C.

I'm utterly disappointed in the formula for this product. I purchased this online & the color was very true to form which got me super excited about it however it is very drying and applies matte. I don't like matte lipsticks or cremes hence why I don't purchase them. I won't be buying from the company again.
Leah C.
Leah C.

This is my favorite liquid lipstick! It doesn't make my lips dry like a lot of other formulas I have tried. Make sure you prep your lips by using a lip scrub, and to make sure the formula dries completely before rubbing your lips together. It doesn't last as long if you don't allow the formula to dry.
Parris H.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX

Jouer has really great products that people don't really rave about and this another one of those. These lipsticks are super creamy and pigmented. All the shades are very beautiful and the formula is amazing with all the shades. It doesn't dry down completely but it leaves your lips feeling very hydrated.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville, VA

I really like these lipsticks. They are much thinner than I had expected. They last a long time and have gorgeous colors. They feel nice and light on the lips to begin with but after several hours of wear they make my lips feel dry. I will keep wearing them and plan to buy more colors in the future.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA

I have the colors Melon and Petal de Rose. I love them both! Petal de Rose is my go to daily color, it's the perfect dusty rose shade. I love the doe foot applicator, it makes applying these so easy. The formula is also amazing, it's not completely drying and it smells like vanilla cake batter!
Uyen P.
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA

One of the best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. They don't dry my lips at all, which the Kylie's does. The applicator is easy to apply without using lip liner. And the price is so reasonable. You can find some promo code online for all of the Jouer products. I believe you can save 15-20%.
Laurl S.
Laurl S.
Hoover, AL

I love this liquid lipstick. I got it as a sample in the lychee color and will be getting it in a red. It goes on like lip gloss that's been in a hot car- kind of watery. Then, it dries to a strong color with no sticky lip gloss feel. All the color of a lipstick without the need to reapply!
Ashton D.
Ashton D.

I bought this in Papaye and I love the color! It smells great and applies really easily. It can get a little drying so I find it best to apply over lip balm or something that's not too shiny. I think the packaging is really unique and it's super easy to toss this in your bag for touch ups!
Rashbir S.
Rashbir S.

I bought one having high hopes, I have seen on social media everyone raving about them but it did not work for me! It was pretty dry feeling, didn't wear off gracefully and crumbled off.. it didn't last as long as I thought it would.. will try again but probably won't re purchase
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now