25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• I saw this product in influenster video #contest ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating? 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades better as I have fair skin. Any ...1 Answers
Laurl S.
Laurl S.
Hoover, AL
Review for: Peche
I love this liquid lipstick. I got it as a sample in the lychee color and will be getting it in a red. It goes on like lip gloss that's been in a hot car- kind of watery. Then, it dries to a strong color with no sticky lip gloss feel. All the color of a lipstick without the need to reapply!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
La puente , CA
Love this product soooo much! The wear in it is INCREDIBLE! It is true to its long wear. Usually wear this all day for work and rarely and I mean RARELY if ever I reapply once in a blue moon. But it's formula is not that heavy yet thick in coverage. Love it! Highly recommended!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Review for: Peche
First, let me emphasize how amazing this formula really is!! It is not drying at all. It literally feels like nothing is on your lips...but there really is! This is a soft nude color that is peachy. It will go well with Summer time at the beach to stay looking flawless.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
West Hills, CA
I love all of Joeurs products and I think that they are such an amazing brand! I just bought a TON from their new Fall collection, but i'm especially excited to try on Brique. It is that perfect deep slightly burnt red that just demands attention when you wear it!
Samara S.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
Love this lipstick! Color stays on with little to no need to reapply. Colors are always vibrant and pretty, I'm currently loving the color Lychee. And the best thing is that it's made right here in the USA! I would totally recommend trying this lipstick brand.
Erin B.
Erin B.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Peche
I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Williston, ND
Hands down one of my favorite liquid lip. Smells amazing opaque color and very comfort to wear. Love the packaging. I love the color selection of them also and they are always coming out with new colors I just can't get enough of them! Highly recommend!
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
I honestly think the Jouer lip cremes are one of the best long wearing lipsticks out there. It does bot dry out my lips and feels so comfortable. When i rub my lips, I can feel that it is sticky. The good thing about that, the product does not move!!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA
I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fishers, IN
I like that it goes on quite thin but it does tend to chunk up eventually. I have the color Terra and it's a beautiful natural shade. However it did not quite meet my expectation in terms of application. I most likely I will not purchase again.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?