Add a Photo

By JOUER
#144 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (76)
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Manhattan, KS

I normally hate liquid lipsticks because it just doesn't stay on my lips. This is completely different. The color is AMAZING. It glides right onto my lips. I got a sample size from my Ipsy bag subscription. It doesn't dry out my lips like most lip products do. I would HIGHLY recommend these. I will be purchasing the full size very soon.
Kornelija S.
Kornelija S.

I saw so many Instagrammers wearing Jouer and that was the initial reason why I bought it. I am super happy I did because the formula is amazing. I actually bought 4 shades to start with lol
I also love the smell, it reminds me of a vanilla flavor. It's really soft & smooth, I would definitely repurchase this product.
Maria m.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

LOVE LOVE LOVE THISS!! I have been wanting to buy this forever!! I got the shade Lychee and the shade itself is just so beautiful and pinky. the formula is amazing!! Literally forgot that I had the lipstick on after 2 hours of application. Dries quickly and does not transfer or smudge! It's so perfect! Will hopefully buy more colors!
Tori P.
Tori P.

This is on the top of my list for long wear lipsticks I love! Usually metallic long wear lip sticks are not really long wear at all. Metallics just seem to be one of those formulas that nobody can get to work in a long wear, but Jouer has done it and has done it in beautiful colors. I have one color but I will be buying the rest ASAP
Deanna G.
Deanna G.

I seriously can't say enough good things about this lip creme. It's soon amazing. The consistency is unreal. The colors are beautiful. It drys matte quickly. Stays for hours. I wouldn't say it lasts allllllll day. But most of the day anyway. My favorite color is guava. You should 100% try this out. Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick
Ellyn M.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI

It feels really good on my lips. It's not sticky or tacky. It smells like Madagascar Vanilla. My lips do not feel dry. This feels better than other less expensive brands of liquid matte lipsticks. Yes I would buy it again if Jouer sold it again. I got this from Amazon. Will pair it with a Jouer topper, next week when it's delivered.
Cristina V.
Cristina V.

In my top 5 favorite lipsticks ever. So rare to find one that stays out and isn't drying on the lips. You know those that crack on your lips a few hours in? These don't do that. These are pigmented, comfortable, and come in wearable gorgeous colors! My favorite shades: Papaye, Cerise, and the Skinny Dip lip topper. Highly recommend!
Kora S.
Kora S.
Madison, WI

easily one of the best liquid lipsticks out there right now. the mattes are perfection without being drying, and the more metallic shades are absolutely gorgeous. I love wearing Filigree over Jeffree Star's Posh Spice for a perfect and pouty metallic brown. They're a bit on the pricey side, but man are they 150% worth it!!!!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Northampton, PA

Received my first order of these liquid lipsticks a few weeks ago and already ordering more! The packaging is so unique and the price was definitely reasonable. They dry down and last all night but don't leave your lips wanting moisture! Not completely transfer resistant but you don't have to worry about them moving around.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ

I bought Papaye and love the color. It's so beautiful. When they say long lasting, they mean it. It didn't budge when I rubbed my lips, it even took a while for it to come off with a makeup remover wipe. The color is extremely pigmented and the lipsticks smell like vanilla cupcakes. I definitely want to purchase more.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
Josie L.

How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?