BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Color was "snapdragon" - it's a deep metallic matte purple shade. The formula is a little drying but not the worst I've came across. Personally I think $20 is a little pricey for just one tube of lipstick, but maybe that's just me. I would definitely be interested in trying more of there matte shades because there are some really beautiful ones!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
I kept seeing this everywhere and it looked so gorgeous so of course I ordered it. Now, I will tell you, the picture that is circling the internet(added it so you can see), it doesn't look like that by itself. You would have to put a light pink underneath of it. By itself though, I love it. Very pretty color and the wear is long and smooth.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought Papaye and love the color. It's so beautiful. When they say long lasting, they mean it. It didn't budge when I rubbed my lips, it even took a while for it to come off with a makeup remover wipe. The color is extremely pigmented and the lipsticks smell like vanilla cupcakes. I definitely want to purchase more.
Sydney N.
Review for: Cassis-Matte Cool Muted Violet more...
Background:
*Quantity: 6 ml / 0.21 fl oz
(Comparing to the lip topper that comes with 5.9 ml/0.2 fl oz and the lip gloss that comes with 6.7 ml/0.23 fl oz)
*Full coverage
*Contains Vitamin E
*Paraben free

Pros:
1. Smells like cake frosting
2. Whipped-like formula feels so soft and creamy on the lips
3. Matte finish but not drying
4. Very long wearing
5. Very light weight
6. Cruelty free
7. Full coverage

Cons:
1. A tad pricey for me but not terrible for an indie brand
2. Quantity isn't consistent across lip products
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Review for: Dulce De Leche-Cool Nude, Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose, Other more...
These Jouer liquid lipsticks are my all-time favorite lip product! They don't settle into the fine lines of my lips and are so comfortable to wear. Not drying at all! The formula is creamy, opaque and lasts longer than any other liquid lipstick I've tried. The price is a little up there, but it's totally worth it in my opinion. Holy grail status for sure!
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose more...
I really only got this so I could get free shipping on my skinny dip palette... That being said-I really like it! It smells like vanilla frosting on a cupcake. The formula is smooth (not thin but still dries fast and not drying). The color is a really pretty cool toned mauve. Is it the most long wearing liquid lip I own? No. But it does last a little while. And compared to several other similar products, the price of this one is better at only $15.
Deanna G.
I seriously can't say enough good things about this lip creme. It's soon amazing. The consistency is unreal. The colors are beautiful. It drys matte quickly. Stays for hours. I wouldn't say it lasts allllllll day. But most of the day anyway. My favorite color is guava. You should 100% try this out. Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick
amanda e.
I have this lip creme in 3 different shades. All are highly pigmented and provide a beautiful metallic sheen to your lips. I purchased directly from Jouer online and shipping was fast and affordable. This lip creme will not come off or budge, I have to use makeup remover to get it off and even then it leaves light stain. I definitely recommend for anyone looking for staying power and a wide choice of beautiful colors.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I absolutely love these Lip Cremes! They're some of the best that I have tried! They are pricey, but you get a lot in them! They go on beautifully & last a long time! I got mine online & it only took a few days to get to me! If you want to splurge on a beautiful lipstick, I would suggest giving these a try!
Rachael M.
I purchased the shade Snapdragon and I'm in love with the color and the formula. Everyone claims that there are products that literally feel like there is nothing on your lips, but this one definitely feels weightless. I'm eager to try out the nonmetallic shades to see if they are just as comfortable. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I wish they were available to purchase in stores instead of online.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?