BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Kora S.
Madison, WI
easily one of the best liquid lipsticks out there right now. the mattes are perfection without being drying, and the more metallic shades are absolutely gorgeous. I love wearing Filigree over Jeffree Star's Posh Spice for a perfect and pouty metallic brown. They're a bit on the pricey side, but man are they 150% worth it!!!!
Taylor K.
Northampton, PA
Received my first order of these liquid lipsticks a few weeks ago and already ordering more! The packaging is so unique and the price was definitely reasonable. They dry down and last all night but don't leave your lips wanting moisture! Not completely transfer resistant but you don't have to worry about them moving around.
Laura V.
Cary, NC
Fav fav fav. This formula is heavily pigmented, long wearing, transfer resistant and gorgeouuuuuus. I got it from the Jouer website (sale baby!). The container is cute and easy to grab and find in a purse. I'll buy it again and again. I get sooooo many compliments any time I wear any shade. It also smells like CAKE!
Estefania C.
I'm utterly disappointed in the formula for this product. I purchased this online & the color was very true to form which got me super excited about it however it is very drying and applies matte. I don't like matte lipsticks or cremes hence why I don't purchase them. I won't be buying from the company again.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Jouer has really great products that people don't really rave about and this another one of those. These lipsticks are super creamy and pigmented. All the shades are very beautiful and the formula is amazing with all the shades. It doesn't dry down completely but it leaves your lips feeling very hydrated.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I really like these lipsticks. They are much thinner than I had expected. They last a long time and have gorgeous colors. They feel nice and light on the lips to begin with but after several hours of wear they make my lips feel dry. I will keep wearing them and plan to buy more colors in the future.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Peche
I have the colors Melon and Petal de Rose. I love them both! Petal de Rose is my go to daily color, it's the perfect dusty rose shade. I love the doe foot applicator, it makes applying these so easy. The formula is also amazing, it's not completely drying and it smells like vanilla cake batter!
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
One of the best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. They don't dry my lips at all, which the Kylie's does. The applicator is easy to apply without using lip liner. And the price is so reasonable. You can find some promo code online for all of the Jouer products. I believe you can save 15-20%.
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Peche
I love this liquid lipstick. I got it as a sample in the lychee color and will be getting it in a red. It goes on like lip gloss that's been in a hot car- kind of watery. Then, it dries to a strong color with no sticky lip gloss feel. All the color of a lipstick without the need to reapply!
Sarah H.
La Puente, CA
Love this product soooo much! The wear in it is INCREDIBLE! It is true to its long wear. Usually wear this all day for work and rarely and I mean RARELY if ever I reapply once in a blue moon. But it's formula is not that heavy yet thick in coverage. Love it! Highly recommended!
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
How is the formula of this lipstick?