BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Juvella T.
Bronx
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre more...
I WANT TO LOVE THIS SO BAD BUT UGH. I have such a love-hate relationship with this liquid lipstick... I am in love with the color because on me it looks like a pinky mllb. I am in love with the smell, smooth application, intense pigmentation. HOWEVER, once it dries and it actually dries down pretty fast, oh the lines... oh the dryness! It may look fine on my lips but it feels like my lips with crack and crumble any minute. And the lipstick does crumble on me, depending on my luck that day, it can range from an hour to 4 hours after applying it. But crumble nonetheless; crumbles yet there will still be some pigment on my lips. I will say that this stuff is ridiculously long lasting if I were to over look the Saharan dryness. Overall, I am in love with everything but the dryness Jouer ;-; P.S. Jouer is cruelty free :D
Christina M.
OMG I think this might be my new favorite liquid lip formula!!! The first shade I purchased was Lychee and it did not disappoint. The formula is super light weight but pigmented. It's not drying AT ALL and lasts for so long! But let's talk about the smell...I could (almost) eat the lipstick, it smells AMAZING!! I think I read on the website that it smells like macaroons. They're a great price ($18 for 0.21oz) and even better because there's so many youtubers and influencers for 15% off! (20% off for your first order when you make an account on Jouer's website!!!). I purchased Tawny Rose a few days ago and am so excited to try it!!!
Bisma M.
Levittown, NY
As someone who has tried many liquid lipsticks, including drug store and high end, the jouer liquid lipsticks are literally like nothing else. The formulation is so creamy and soft and when it dries, it doesn't crack or chip like most others do even when my lips aren't as moisturized as they should be. It's one of the only formulas that I feel comfortable wearing to work in the morning and knowing it will look just as good 8 hours later. Also a lot of youtubers have 30% coupon codes which makes the price more affordable than certain other brands. Definitely try these out, I recommend starting with one or two colors that you think could work for every day and if you love it like I did, then go crazy!
D H.
Rochester, NY
I have 90% of jouer liquid lip colors and multiples of some colors. 😊. The formulation is a cream, so i find it easier on the lips. The colors are wearable for everyday, not drying, pigmented and great price for amount of product. I do have to reapply after a big meal. Jouer is one of my Top 3 lipstick brands. Note: original metallic shades need to be worn over another color otherwise it's hard to work with as I have pigmented lips. As usual, prep and prime lips before application especially if your lips are already parched.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Praline-Metallic Cool Bronzed Pink, Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum more...
Sometimes I love these lip shades on me and other times I don't. The formula is great - matte lipstick that doesn't clump or dry out my lips. I find it goes on smoother with application of chapstick beforehand. The color really lasts all day - I wore Snapdragon out on Saturday and didn't reapply once (made it through dinner and drinks!) The only thing I would say is that these colors are not universal and do not look good on everyone. I purchased Snapdragon and Praline and love them when I have a tan and HATE them when I'm pale. They just don't go well with a lighter complexion IMO. I would recommend these but go with a shade similar to something that has worked for you in the past.
Natalie A.
I got the shade Noisette as a gift a few months back and it's definitely a lot different in person than it is online. On me, at least, it's a cool-toned brown with gray undertones (and pretty dark). The formula is kind of moussey, which doesn't bother me, but it didn't wear nicely throughout the time I had it on. It flaked really bad and dried out my lips, I couldn't wait to take it off. It also didn't last too long, especially with eating and drinking, it transferred to everything and disappeared off my lips. I was pretty disappointed with the formula as I was really excited to try this liquid lipstick out. Their color selection is nice, but the formula needs some work.
Erika M.
I was lucky enough to catch this brand at Imats NY! I tested out the colors and immediately fell in love, I bought a few products to give this brand a try. WOW, they dry matte and are packed with color. I wore the shade "watermelon" for an entire day and was impressed with the staying power. They smell super yummy like a vanilla cupcake. The only downside is your lips get really dry after a few hours but that's bound to happen with a matte lip. I will 100% purchase from this brand again in the future.
Cristina V.
In my top 5 favorite lipsticks ever. So rare to find one that stays out and isn't drying on the lips. You know those that crack on your lips a few hours in? These don't do that. These are pigmented, comfortable, and come in wearable gorgeous colors! My favorite shades: Papaye, Cerise, and the Skinny Dip lip topper. Highly recommend!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I have really been wanting to try this formula of liquid lipstick, so when the holidays came around I picked up a holiday trio. I really enjoy this formula. It is thin (in a good way) which makes it comfortable, but it is also very pigmented so it doesn't look super patchy. The metallics are a little finicky to work with, but they look beautiful once applied.
Amy Catherine S.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade pamplemousse and it is so gorgeous I can't even begin to describe it. On its own, it's perfect, but it's even better as a lip topper! It will turn a wine lip into a sparkly berry lip. It transforms and, again, looks fabulous on its own and it truly does wear for so so long! I recommend this line to anyone who loves liquid lipsticks as I have dulce de leche and it lasts through light eating and drinking, as well!!
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?