Add a Photo

By JOUER
#138 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (75)
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

So I finally fell into all the hype around this product and got one for myself in the color dulce de leche and it was so worth the hype there are amazing they are not drying like other liquid lipsticks my lips feel hydrated wearing this and it stays put it smells like vanilla cupcakes this has became my new favorite liquid lipstick will be buying more for sure highly recommend this product its the best!!!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

I purchased the shade Snapdragon and I'm in love with the color and the formula. Everyone claims that there are products that literally feel like there is nothing on your lips, but this one definitely feels weightless. I'm eager to try out the nonmetallic shades to see if they are just as comfortable. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I wish they were available to purchase in stores instead of online.
Kymmie B.
Kymmie B.

I have this liquid lipstick in "Lychee", which is a pretty pink/rose nude, and I love it! It dries complete matte but is still hydrating, and lasts a really long time! I have a few liquid lipsticks I love, but this one is my new favorite. The only downfall for me personally, is that if I don't smile until it dries, it settles into the lines in my lips (which I seem to have a lot of).
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.

Amazing pigmentation. Great color selection. I love the color application and the initial feeling of the lipstick. However, within minutes, it dries down to a SUPER matte finish. It is beyond drying to the lips and after an hour of wear time, it begins to cracks and/or peel off. I would suggest to use a lip topper or gloss with this product to ensure a more comfortable wear.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY

I have really been wanting to try this formula of liquid lipstick, so when the holidays came around I picked up a holiday trio. I really enjoy this formula. It is thin (in a good way) which makes it comfortable, but it is also very pigmented so it doesn't look super patchy. The metallics are a little finicky to work with, but they look beautiful once applied.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Goodyear, AZ

I had been wanting to try these but didnt want to spend $18 and not like them so they finally had a bundle deal where you get 8 mini shades for only $36 so I had to grab it! I FELL IN LOVE! The formula of these liquid lipsticks go on so easy and they're so buildable! They're also long lasting! Id say I only have to apply it again after a good 6-8 hours
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I'm obsessed with this liquid lipstick! I have about 10 different colors and they're all beautiful and wearable. My favorites are Tawny Rose, Noisette, Papaye, and the new Rose Gold. It's one of the few brands that I can wear without my lips feeling too dry. It lasts for hours on me without cracking or crumbling off. I definitely recommend this Lip Creme!
Saori C.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ

I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM

I have three of the lip cremes and one of the new toppers. I picked up Praline, Papaye, and Lychee. I love the formula and color variety on these. They don't dry down completely matte. They are like a Demi matte. They're gorgeous and comfortable. They do transfer so reapplication is necessary but, that doesn't bother me. I need more of these in my life.
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA

I kept seeing this everywhere and it looked so gorgeous so of course I ordered it. Now, I will tell you, the picture that is circling the internet(added it so you can see), it doesn't look like that by itself. You would have to put a light pink underneath of it. By itself though, I love it. Very pretty color and the wear is long and smooth.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?