Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kaeleigh E.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver , British Columbia

I have the shade Tawny Rose and it's beautiful! It's nice and matte, and it's not too drying. It fades in the centre a little when I eat lunch so I'll touch it up afterwards. Then I'm good to go for the rest of the day which is great! I had a bad experience ordering from them directly online but I may pick up some more in the future from Beautylish instead of going directly through Jouer.
Kymmie B.
Kymmie B.

I have this liquid lipstick in "Lychee", which is a pretty pink/rose nude, and I love it! It dries complete matte but is still hydrating, and lasts a really long time! I have a few liquid lipsticks I love, but this one is my new favorite. The only downfall for me personally, is that if I don't smile until it dries, it settles into the lines in my lips (which I seem to have a lot of).
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford, NY

I have really been wanting to try this formula of liquid lipstick, so when the holidays came around I picked up a holiday trio. I really enjoy this formula. It is thin (in a good way) which makes it comfortable, but it is also very pigmented so it doesn't look super patchy. The metallics are a little finicky to work with, but they look beautiful once applied.
Saori C.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ

I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM

I have three of the lip cremes and one of the new toppers. I picked up Praline, Papaye, and Lychee. I love the formula and color variety on these. They don't dry down completely matte. They are like a Demi matte. They're gorgeous and comfortable. They do transfer so reapplication is necessary but, that doesn't bother me. I need more of these in my life.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Manhattan, KS

I normally hate liquid lipsticks because it just doesn't stay on my lips. This is completely different. The color is AMAZING. It glides right onto my lips. I got a sample size from my Ipsy bag subscription. It doesn't dry out my lips like most lip products do. I would HIGHLY recommend these. I will be purchasing the full size very soon.
Tori P.
Tori P.

This is on the top of my list for long wear lipsticks I love! Usually metallic long wear lip sticks are not really long wear at all. Metallics just seem to be one of those formulas that nobody can get to work in a long wear, but Jouer has done it and has done it in beautiful colors. I have one color but I will be buying the rest ASAP
Cristina V.
Cristina V.

In my top 5 favorite lipsticks ever. So rare to find one that stays out and isn't drying on the lips. You know those that crack on your lips a few hours in? These don't do that. These are pigmented, comfortable, and come in wearable gorgeous colors! My favorite shades: Papaye, Cerise, and the Skinny Dip lip topper. Highly recommend!
Kora S.
Kora S.
Madison, WI

easily one of the best liquid lipsticks out there right now. the mattes are perfection without being drying, and the more metallic shades are absolutely gorgeous. I love wearing Filigree over Jeffree Star's Posh Spice for a perfect and pouty metallic brown. They're a bit on the pricey side, but man are they 150% worth it!!!!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Northampton, PA

Received my first order of these liquid lipsticks a few weeks ago and already ordering more! The packaging is so unique and the price was definitely reasonable. They dry down and last all night but don't leave your lips wanting moisture! Not completely transfer resistant but you don't have to worry about them moving around.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now