Add a Photo

By JOUER
#193 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (76)
Tori P.
Tori P.
This is on the top of my list for long wear lipsticks I love! Usually metallic long wear lip sticks are not really long wear at all. Metallics just seem to be one of those formulas that nobody can get to work in a long wear, but Jouer has done it and has done it in beautiful colors. I have one color but I will be buying the rest ASAP
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
In my top 5 favorite lipsticks ever. So rare to find one that stays out and isn't drying on the lips. You know those that crack on your lips a few hours in? These don't do that. These are pigmented, comfortable, and come in wearable gorgeous colors! My favorite shades: Papaye, Cerise, and the Skinny Dip lip topper. Highly recommend!
Kora S.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
easily one of the best liquid lipsticks out there right now. the mattes are perfection without being drying, and the more metallic shades are absolutely gorgeous. I love wearing Filigree over Jeffree Star's Posh Spice for a perfect and pouty metallic brown. They're a bit on the pricey side, but man are they 150% worth it!!!!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Northampton, PA
Received my first order of these liquid lipsticks a few weeks ago and already ordering more! The packaging is so unique and the price was definitely reasonable. They dry down and last all night but don't leave your lips wanting moisture! Not completely transfer resistant but you don't have to worry about them moving around.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Cary, NC
Fav fav fav. This formula is heavily pigmented, long wearing, transfer resistant and gorgeouuuuuus. I got it from the Jouer website (sale baby!). The container is cute and easy to grab and find in a purse. I'll buy it again and again. I get sooooo many compliments any time I wear any shade. It also smells like CAKE!
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
I'm utterly disappointed in the formula for this product. I purchased this online & the color was very true to form which got me super excited about it however it is very drying and applies matte. I don't like matte lipsticks or cremes hence why I don't purchase them. I won't be buying from the company again.
Parris H.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Jouer has really great products that people don't really rave about and this another one of those. These lipsticks are super creamy and pigmented. All the shades are very beautiful and the formula is amazing with all the shades. It doesn't dry down completely but it leaves your lips feeling very hydrated.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville, VA
I really like these lipsticks. They are much thinner than I had expected. They last a long time and have gorgeous colors. They feel nice and light on the lips to begin with but after several hours of wear they make my lips feel dry. I will keep wearing them and plan to buy more colors in the future.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
July 11, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Peche
I have the colors Melon and Petal de Rose. I love them both! Petal de Rose is my go to daily color, it's the perfect dusty rose shade. I love the doe foot applicator, it makes applying these so easy. The formula is also amazing, it's not completely drying and it smells like vanilla cake batter!
Uyen P.
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
One of the best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. They don't dry my lips at all, which the Kylie's does. The applicator is easy to apply without using lip liner. And the price is so reasonable. You can find some promo code online for all of the Jouer products. I believe you can save 15-20%.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?