BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Jewels G.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet more...
I became obsessed with this since the first time I saw it. The colors are completely gorgeous and so easy to apply. They are very long lasting and the packaging is really pretty as well. The price point is great as well. Totally love the variety as well. Greatly recommended.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet, Tawny Rose-Matte Cool Dusty Mauve more...
I picked the best of the two. This is a more mousse like formula and is inconsistent with its pigmentation and texture. Tawny rose was nice but Cabernet left a lot to be desired. Definitely not transfer proof. The color of Cabernet is stunning.
Yuliana F.
Review for: Other more...
I got the holiday kit last year with three shades and loved it. The matte formula and metallic formula are both great. Some smell like cupcakes. The packaging is very cute but the wand is a little weird to hold. These are defiantly worth it.
Jackie H.
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
My new favorite liquid lipstick! I used to love the staying power of NYX Lingerie liquid lipstick, but I find that this Jouer Liquid Lipstick wears so much more comfortably, smoothly, and beautifully!

I'm so happy I got to try Fraise-Bonbon after receiving it for free from my GenBeauty bag as a volunteer. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that application was smooth, color payoff was BEAUTIFUL, and that lasting power was fantastic ! I had to check out the rest of the color range and decided to buy Noisette because I've been looking for a nudey warm brownish everyday lippie. Noisette is just that !!

I did the kiss test where after you apply the lippie, you wait a bit and then kiss the top of your hand to see if there's any transfer. At least for the Fraise Bonbon which is a bright red, there was just a bit of a transfer, but when I tried kissing my hand again, there was no transfer at all ! I find that there isn't a transfer with Noisette after waiting a bit after application. I was easily able to give my boyfriend a smooch on the lips without him backing away from me wearing a lippie :)

I loved this formula and product so much I recommended it to another friend. We both took advantage of Dermstore's 25% off site wide, snagging this beautiful lippie for around $13! Definitely worth!

If you're looking for a long wearing, comfortable liquid lipstick that has many shades and is transfer proof for the most part, I'd definitely get your hands on this product!

I can't recommend it enough!!

Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: Tawny Rose-Matte Cool Dusty Mauve more...
Jouer liquid lipstick formula is great. Applied nicely I like the applicator a lot. Makes it easy to get precise when applying the lipstick. The formula also dries down pretty nice and comfortable and last a good 5 hours.
Alex S.
CA
I LOVE these liquid lipsticks. This formula is definitely in my top three. The packaging is so luxe and simple, and really speaks to my aesthetic. The applicator is really nice, and allows me to cover large sections while also getting into the corners of my mouth. It's not bendy or weird and allows me to get a precise line. These don't transfer or bleed on me without a lip liner, which I appreciate, since I don't like having to reapply every half hour. These last for around 3-5 hours, depending on if I have a lip liner underneath, and when they fade, it fades nicely, and doesn't look too awkward. These don't create that disgusting ring of product on the inside of my lips that I hate. Even though these are a little drying, it's worth it. I love the wide selection of nudes and pinks, and appreciate how they have many cool tones as well as warm tones, which is rare. My favorite shades are dulce de leche, orchid, tawny rose, and framboise.
Cassie C.
I own about 12 (or more) of the Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipsticks.  I especially love the metallic lipsticks.  The packaging is very nice, and they are made so you can slide them onto other Jouer products, making travel much easier.  The doe foot applicator makes application of the liquid lipstick very easy and precise.  The color pigmentation is beautiful, and the lipsticks are very creamy when first applied.  They dry pretty fast, but they are not streaky.  Some say they are transfer resistant, but that is not the case for me.  It does transfer to my cup when I drink or my napkin when I wipe my mouth, but it does not come off completely.  The colors are gorgeous and there's a variety from which to choose (with more colors coming out every season) so I highly recommend trying at least one color.  I do not think you will be disappointed!
Aimee L.
Review for: Citronade Rose-Metallic Ballet Pink, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown, Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose, Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach, Melon-Matte Warm Pink Nude more...
I love my Jouer liquid lippies! They are on my top 3 list for liquid lipsticks.

I own a couple (Noisette, Bronze Rose, Snapdragon, Papaye, Citronade Rose, Melon, Petale de Rose) and I absolutely love them all, especially Bronze Rose! They are comfortable, long lasting, very opaque, smudgeproof ,and mostly transferproof. One coat is usually enough for the metallics; some matte ones might need two.

The only downside (like most liquid lipsticks) is that it looks and feels patchy if you accidentally apply too much but I don't think it's a big deal. And I wish I was able to swatch them before purchasing.

Anna D.
San Jose, CA
These are amazing! I hate when a liquid lipstick is super drying and/or emphasizes lip lines (no one likes grandma lips) and these liquid lipsticks are one of the few that don't do that! I was skeptical to try these out because I didn't think any matte liquid lipstick could live up to the claim of being a full on matte, transfer proof liquid lipstick without sucking the life out of my lips. Boy was I wrong! I wore it all day long and I didn't feel the need to wipe it off as soon as I got home. They are very comfortable, the colors are beautiful and they will make your liquid lipstick dreams come true. And if you're debating between getting these or the Kylie lip kits, pick these 100%! I've tried them both and the Jouer liquid lipsticks are so much more comfortable and flattering on the lips.
Christina M.
OMG I think this might be my new favorite liquid lip formula!!! The first shade I purchased was Lychee and it did not disappoint. The formula is super light weight but pigmented. It's not drying AT ALL and lasts for so long! But let's talk about the smell...I could (almost) eat the lipstick, it smells AMAZING!! I think I read on the website that it smells like macaroons. They're a great price ($18 for 0.21oz) and even better because there's so many youtubers and influencers for 15% off! (20% off for your first order when you make an account on Jouer's website!!!). I purchased Tawny Rose a few days ago and am so excited to try it!!!
Jessica G.
Muncie, IN
Does Brique pull more of an orange hue or pink? I'm looking for a nice fall color that will work with my orange/copper hair. (Would also like to pair with Urban Decay's Heat.) In some swatches, it looks a perfect dark-spiced tone.. in others it looks more red. Thanks!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst, NY
How does this compare to Jeffree Star or Kat Von D liquid lipstick?
Jessica C.
Is this product drying?
Brittany M.
Millen , GA
Is this an uncomfortable liquid lipstick? I know some liquid lipsticks dry down to an unbearable matte finish that seems to stuck all the moisture right out of your lips.