BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 29 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Noissete, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach, Dahlia-Metallic Cool Electric Plum, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
Love these , these are very pigmented and dry fast they do have a vanilla cupcake scent to it which is nice and I like it. They dry to matte and are comfortable on the lips and they literally stayed 6+ hours on me ❤️
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum more...
I wish I could give this 10 stars. This is probably the best brand of lipstick I have ever used. I have almost every color. The price is good. The coverage and staying power is amazing. The colors are sooo pretty and flattering. I tell all my friends about this brand!
CAROLINA D.
Arlington, VA
I have their metallic formula and it is super long lasting. I love the pigmentation these Liquid Lipsticks offer and how comfortable they are they are truly transfer proof Lipsticks. From all my matte Liquidlipsticks these are the only ones that stay on no matter what I eat. Amazing product!
Jewels G.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet more...
I became obsessed with this since the first time I saw it. The colors are completely gorgeous and so easy to apply. They are very long lasting and the packaging is really pretty as well. The price point is great as well. Totally love the variety as well. Greatly recommended.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet, Tawny Rose-Matte Cool Dusty Mauve more...
I picked the best of the two. This is a more mousse like formula and is inconsistent with its pigmentation and texture. Tawny rose was nice but Cabernet left a lot to be desired. Definitely not transfer proof. The color of Cabernet is stunning.
Yuliana F.
Review for: Other more...
I got the holiday kit last year with three shades and loved it. The matte formula and metallic formula are both great. Some smell like cupcakes. The packaging is very cute but the wand is a little weird to hold. These are defiantly worth it.
Jackie H.
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
My new favorite liquid lipstick! I used to love the staying power of NYX Lingerie liquid lipstick, but I find that this Jouer Liquid Lipstick wears so much more comfortably, smoothly, and beautifully!

I'm so happy I got to try Fraise-Bonbon after receiving it for free from my GenBeauty bag as a volunteer. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that application was smooth, color payoff was BEAUTIFUL, and that lasting power was fantastic ! I had to check out the rest of the color range and decided to buy Noisette because I've been looking for a nudey warm brownish everyday lippie. Noisette is just that !!

I did the kiss test where after you apply the lippie, you wait a bit and then kiss the top of your hand to see if there's any transfer. At least for the Fraise Bonbon which is a bright red, there was just a bit of a transfer, but when I tried kissing my hand again, there was no transfer at all ! I find that there isn't a transfer with Noisette after waiting a bit after application. I was easily able to give my boyfriend a smooch on the lips without him backing away from me wearing a lippie :)

I loved this formula and product so much I recommended it to another friend. We both took advantage of Dermstore's 25% off site wide, snagging this beautiful lippie for around $13! Definitely worth!

If you're looking for a long wearing, comfortable liquid lipstick that has many shades and is transfer proof for the most part, I'd definitely get your hands on this product!

I can't recommend it enough!!

Kristen C.
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
I’m obsessed! Love these just as much as I love kylie cosmetics. Maybe these even more. They last throughout the day, smell good, and the quality is amazing. And i love adding a clear gloss in top. It really makes it pop.
sol t.
Newburgh, NY
Review for: Other more...
the colors are beautiful & true to color. it goes on super smooth and easy. the best part is it last a really long time. the only down fall is that after a while it does get flakey but thats it. besides that i love it.
Edie T.
Review for: Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose, Tawny Rose-Matte Cool Dusty Mauve, Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum, Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre, Dulce De Leche-Cool Nude, Crème Brûlée-Warm Nude, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach more...
These are such good quality. I️ use to hate the feeling of liquid lipstick but I️ can wear these and have no problem. They come in a lot of shades and they aren’t as expensive as most high end lipsticks.
Morgan J.
Huntington, WV
Does anyone know if these are actually long wearing?
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
Are these true to color on the website or are they lighter or darker in person?
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
Do these stay creamy after you apply or do they dry matte?
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
I was wondering if this is smudgeproof? Is it hard to take off at the end of the day?
Yiota M.
How does this compare to other brands like Kat Von D? Are they more comfortable and longer lasting?