Add a Photo

By JOUER
#138 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (75)
priyanka v.
priyanka v.

Honestly best liquid lipstick formula ever !! I cannot rave enough of this liquid lipsticks. First of all their shade section is really good . The formula of these liquid lipsticks are so good that you will forget that you have lipstick on your lips .They do not dry out lips so no cracked lips whatsoever. I don't know y when I wear this it makes my lip plumper (in a good way ). They are so comfortable and moisturizing and the wear time is definitely more than annoy her liquid lipsticks I have tried . I am definitely gonna repurchase these lipsticks
Steph L.
Steph L.

I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also.
Maria Antonieta H.
Maria Antonieta H.
Medley, FL

This formula is SUPER interesting. The colors are really pigmented, and the applicator is so easy to use, because it has a thinner end for the contours of your mouth. The shades blend well (I had great luck with 10 and 35 both on their own, but they also blended into a gorgeous new color, and ombré flawlessly) and the scent isn't strong or offensive (it smells very natural). I was expecting this to be similar to the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, but it doesn't dry down. It keeps your lips moisturized all day long. I love it!
Natasha K.
Natasha K.

Brilliant!!! Awesome formula that does not overly dry out your lips and the staying power is superb. I have Rose Gold, Snapdragon, Rose, Cabernet, lip topper in tan lines. Purchased from Nordstrom. Rose Gold is such a stunning color on medium tone skin. Tan lines (lip topper) works well on any of these colors to get it an extra POW. Only sucky part is that Jouer is not sold in stores near me so I have to order a bunch online and return the shades that don't work. Give it a try you will not regret it.
Erika M.
Erika M.

I was lucky enough to catch this brand at Imats NY! I tested out the colors and immediately fell in love, I bought a few products to give this brand a try. WOW, they dry matte and are packed with color. I wore the shade "watermelon" for an entire day and was impressed with the staying power. They smell super yummy like a vanilla cupcake. The only downside is your lips get really dry after a few hours but that's bound to happen with a matte lip. I will 100% purchase from this brand again in the future.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Dover, DE

I love jouer!! I didnt discover this brand till June but i already own 6 of their products. The very first being the skinny dip lip topper which smells so amazing and has a beautiful color to it. It has a gold undertone so i mostly pair it with pinky colors. I also just recently purchased Snapdragon! Its a beautiful metallic purple. And Papaye is also such a beautiful color on its own. Its usually sold out along with skinny dip but if you can get your hands on either of them i suggest doing so!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.

Incredibly lightweight formula. I received the color "lychee" in my Birchbox, and it is a perfect rosy-neutral for my coloring (dark hair, light complexion, blue eyes, cool undertones). One of the suggestions was to use the edge of the applicator as a liner and that worked really well. Lychee has a matte finish, but a gloss went over it well and didn't disrupt the long wear aspects of this liquid lipstick. I feel very pretty and feminine but still casual in this color and style of lipstick.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC

I have four of these now and I cannot say enough good things about these lipsticks! I have 3 mattes and 1 metallic and I recently just got the skinny dip lip topper as well. You could argue that these are some of the best liquid lipsticks ever! I love them so much I want them all! And all of their products are capable of being attached to one another it's like a puzzle, it's so cool. I love jouer cosmetics!! Huge fan of this formula! Everything about it! Great company, great products!
Isela C.
Isela C.

I really like these lipsticks but there are a few things I don't like about them. I enjoy how pigmented they are and how easy they are to apply. Jouer has an excellent shade range. I don't like how they don't dry down completely. They are do transfer a bit. Also I don't like how they wear after eating and drinking. Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks hold a lot better in that category in my opinion. Overall I wouldn't say that I would recommend them 100%.
amanda e.
amanda e.

I have this lip creme in 3 different shades. All are highly pigmented and provide a beautiful metallic sheen to your lips. I purchased directly from Jouer online and shipping was fast and affordable. This lip creme will not come off or budge, I have to use makeup remover to get it off and even then it leaves light stain. I definitely recommend for anyone looking for staying power and a wide choice of beautiful colors.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
Josie L.

How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?