BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: Tawny Rose-Matte Cool Dusty Mauve
Jouer liquid lipstick formula is great. Applied nicely I like the applicator a lot. Makes it easy to get precise when applying the lipstick. The formula also dries down pretty nice and comfortable and last a good 5 hours.
Alex S.
CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these liquid lipsticks. This formula is definitely in my top three. The packaging is so luxe and simple, and really speaks to my aesthetic. The applicator is really nice, and allows me to cover large sections while also getting into the corners of my mouth. It's not bendy or weird and allows me to get a precise line. These don't transfer or bleed on me without a lip liner, which I appreciate, since I don't like having to reapply every half hour. These last for around 3-5 hours, depending on if I have a lip liner underneath, and when they fade, it fades nicely, and doesn't look too awkward. These don't create that disgusting ring of product on the inside of my lips that I hate. Even though these are a little drying, it's worth it. I love the wide selection of nudes and pinks, and appreciate how they have many cool tones as well as warm tones, which is rare. My favorite shades are dulce de leche, orchid, tawny rose, and framboise.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own about 12 (or more) of the Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipsticks.  I especially love the metallic lipsticks.  The packaging is very nice, and they are made so you can slide them onto other Jouer products, making travel much easier.  The doe foot applicator makes application of the liquid lipstick very easy and precise.  The color pigmentation is beautiful, and the lipsticks are very creamy when first applied.  They dry pretty fast, but they are not streaky.  Some say they are transfer resistant, but that is not the case for me.  It does transfer to my cup when I drink or my napkin when I wipe my mouth, but it does not come off completely.  The colors are gorgeous and there's a variety from which to choose (with more colors coming out every season) so I highly recommend trying at least one color.  I do not think you will be disappointed!
Aimee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Citronade Rose-Metallic Ballet Pink, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown, Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose, Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach, Melon-Matte Warm Pink Nude
I love my Jouer liquid lippies! They are on my top 3 list for liquid lipsticks.

I own a couple (Noisette, Bronze Rose, Snapdragon, Papaye, Citronade Rose, Melon, Petale de Rose) and I absolutely love them all, especially Bronze Rose! They are comfortable, long lasting, very opaque, smudgeproof ,and mostly transferproof. One coat is usually enough for the metallics; some matte ones might need two.

The only downside (like most liquid lipsticks) is that it looks and feels patchy if you accidentally apply too much but I don't think it's a big deal. And I wish I was able to swatch them before purchasing.

Anna D.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing! I hate when a liquid lipstick is super drying and/or emphasizes lip lines (no one likes grandma lips) and these liquid lipsticks are one of the few that don't do that! I was skeptical to try these out because I didn't think any matte liquid lipstick could live up to the claim of being a full on matte, transfer proof liquid lipstick without sucking the life out of my lips. Boy was I wrong! I wore it all day long and I didn't feel the need to wipe it off as soon as I got home. They are very comfortable, the colors are beautiful and they will make your liquid lipstick dreams come true. And if you're debating between getting these or the Kylie lip kits, pick these 100%! I've tried them both and the Jouer liquid lipsticks are so much more comfortable and flattering on the lips.
Molly R.
OMG! I found this on pinterest and fell in love with it so I had to purchase it for myself and see what it was all about! I got it off Amazon for a little bit cheaper than what the Jouer Cosmetics website was selling it for and I was not disappointed! It goes on smooth and has a lot of coverage so you don't need to apply a lot, it also lasts all day long! I do recommend moisturizing your lips beforehand with some chapstick but it is awesome! The only bad part was trying to get it off! (which I later found out that Vaseline or other oil based makeup removers work wonders and is very easy to remove after that) but would definitely recommend!
Christina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG I think this might be my new favorite liquid lip formula!!! The first shade I purchased was Lychee and it did not disappoint. The formula is super light weight but pigmented. It's not drying AT ALL and lasts for so long! But let's talk about the smell...I could (almost) eat the lipstick, it smells AMAZING!! I think I read on the website that it smells like macaroons. They're a great price ($18 for 0.21oz) and even better because there's so many youtubers and influencers for 15% off! (20% off for your first order when you make an account on Jouer's website!!!). I purchased Tawny Rose a few days ago and am so excited to try it!!!
Juvella T.
Bronx
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
I WANT TO LOVE THIS SO BAD BUT UGH. I have such a love-hate relationship with this liquid lipstick... I am in love with the color because on me it looks like a pinky mllb. I am in love with the smell, smooth application, intense pigmentation. HOWEVER, once it dries and it actually dries down pretty fast, oh the lines... oh the dryness! It may look fine on my lips but it feels like my lips with crack and crumble any minute. And the lipstick does crumble on me, depending on my luck that day, it can range from an hour to 4 hours after applying it. But crumble nonetheless; crumbles yet there will still be some pigment on my lips. I will say that this stuff is ridiculously long lasting if I were to over look the Saharan dryness. Overall, I am in love with everything but the dryness Jouer ;-; P.S. Jouer is cruelty free :D
Bisma M.
Levittown, NY
As someone who has tried many liquid lipsticks, including drug store and high end, the jouer liquid lipsticks are literally like nothing else. The formulation is so creamy and soft and when it dries, it doesn't crack or chip like most others do even when my lips aren't as moisturized as they should be. It's one of the only formulas that I feel comfortable wearing to work in the morning and knowing it will look just as good 8 hours later. Also a lot of youtubers have 30% coupon codes which makes the price more affordable than certain other brands. Definitely try these out, I recommend starting with one or two colors that you think could work for every day and if you love it like I did, then go crazy!
D H.
Rochester, NY
I have 90% of jouer liquid lip colors and multiples of some colors. 😊. The formulation is a cream, so i find it easier on the lips. The colors are wearable for everyday, not drying, pigmented and great price for amount of product. I do have to reapply after a big meal. Jouer is one of my Top 3 lipstick brands. Note: original metallic shades need to be worn over another color otherwise it's hard to work with as I have pigmented lips. As usual, prep and prime lips before application especially if your lips are already parched.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
How is the formula of this lipstick?