BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
  • "I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these! " in 12 reviews
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Dulce De Leche-Cool Nude, Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose more...
The formula on this product is thicker and more whipped than your standard liquid lip. This makes it super pigmented and smooth on application. It also smells like cake and isn’t too drying on the lips.
Claudia T.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Crème Brûlée-Warm Nude more...
This is a great liquid lipstick, the formula isn’t as drying as other brands and it’s an opaque at one swipe. Love the packaging of this product. Definitely recommend.
Cynthia H.
Review for: Pétale De Rose-Matte Cool Deep Rose more...
This is my all time favorite liquid lip.  If I put it on at 8:30am and have my coffee and breakfast, it is still on my lips up until when I go out to lunch.  I've been using Jouer liquid lips because of Birchbox getting me into this brand and it is well worth it's price tag.
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Noissete, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach, Dahlia-Metallic Cool Electric Plum, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
Love these , these are very pigmented and dry fast they do have a vanilla cupcake scent to it which is nice and I like it. They dry to matte and are comfortable on the lips and they literally stayed 6+ hours on me ❤️
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum more...
I wish I could give this 10 stars. This is probably the best brand of lipstick I have ever used. I have almost every color. The price is good. The coverage and staying power is amazing. The colors are sooo pretty and flattering. I tell all my friends about this brand!
CAROLINA D.
Arlington, VA
I have their metallic formula and it is super long lasting. I love the pigmentation these Liquid Lipsticks offer and how comfortable they are they are truly transfer proof Lipsticks. From all my matte Liquidlipsticks these are the only ones that stay on no matter what I eat. Amazing product!
Jewels G.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet more...
I became obsessed with this since the first time I saw it. The colors are completely gorgeous and so easy to apply. They are very long lasting and the packaging is really pretty as well. The price point is great as well. Totally love the variety as well. Greatly recommended.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet, Tawny Rose-Matte Cool Dusty Mauve more...
I picked the best of the two. This is a more mousse like formula and is inconsistent with its pigmentation and texture. Tawny rose was nice but Cabernet left a lot to be desired. Definitely not transfer proof. The color of Cabernet is stunning.
Yuliana F.
Review for: Other more...
I got the holiday kit last year with three shades and loved it. The matte formula and metallic formula are both great. Some smell like cupcakes. The packaging is very cute but the wand is a little weird to hold. These are defiantly worth it.
Jackie H.
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
My new favorite liquid lipstick! I used to love the staying power of NYX Lingerie liquid lipstick, but I find that this Jouer Liquid Lipstick wears so much more comfortably, smoothly, and beautifully!

I'm so happy I got to try Fraise-Bonbon after receiving it for free from my GenBeauty bag as a volunteer. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that application was smooth, color payoff was BEAUTIFUL, and that lasting power was fantastic ! I had to check out the rest of the color range and decided to buy Noisette because I've been looking for a nudey warm brownish everyday lippie. Noisette is just that !!

I did the kiss test where after you apply the lippie, you wait a bit and then kiss the top of your hand to see if there's any transfer. At least for the Fraise Bonbon which is a bright red, there was just a bit of a transfer, but when I tried kissing my hand again, there was no transfer at all ! I find that there isn't a transfer with Noisette after waiting a bit after application. I was easily able to give my boyfriend a smooch on the lips without him backing away from me wearing a lippie :)

I loved this formula and product so much I recommended it to another friend. We both took advantage of Dermstore's 25% off site wide, snagging this beautiful lippie for around $13! Definitely worth!

If you're looking for a long wearing, comfortable liquid lipstick that has many shades and is transfer proof for the most part, I'd definitely get your hands on this product!

I can't recommend it enough!!

Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?