25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• I saw this product in influenster video #contest ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating? 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades better as I have fair skin. Any ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Dover, DE
I love jouer!! I didnt discover this brand till June but i already own 6 of their products. The very first being the skinny dip lip topper which smells so amazing and has a beautiful color to it. It has a gold undertone so i mostly pair it with pinky colors. I also just recently purchased Snapdragon! Its a beautiful metallic purple. And Papaye is also such a beautiful color on its own. Its usually sold out along with skinny dip but if you can get your hands on either of them i suggest doing so!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
Review for: Peche
Incredibly lightweight formula. I received the color "lychee" in my Birchbox, and it is a perfect rosy-neutral for my coloring (dark hair, light complexion, blue eyes, cool undertones). One of the suggestions was to use the edge of the applicator as a liner and that worked really well. Lychee has a matte finish, but a gloss went over it well and didn't disrupt the long wear aspects of this liquid lipstick. I feel very pretty and feminine but still casual in this color and style of lipstick.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I have four of these now and I cannot say enough good things about these lipsticks! I have 3 mattes and 1 metallic and I recently just got the skinny dip lip topper as well. You could argue that these are some of the best liquid lipsticks ever! I love them so much I want them all! And all of their products are capable of being attached to one another it's like a puzzle, it's so cool. I love jouer cosmetics!! Huge fan of this formula! Everything about it! Great company, great products!
Isela C.
Isela C.
I really like these lipsticks but there are a few things I don't like about them. I enjoy how pigmented they are and how easy they are to apply. Jouer has an excellent shade range. I don't like how they don't dry down completely. They are do transfer a bit. Also I don't like how they wear after eating and drinking. Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks hold a lot better in that category in my opinion. Overall I wouldn't say that I would recommend them 100%.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
So I finally fell into all the hype around this product and got one for myself in the color dulce de leche and it was so worth the hype there are amazing they are not drying like other liquid lipsticks my lips feel hydrated wearing this and it stays put it smells like vanilla cupcakes this has became my new favorite liquid lipstick will be buying more for sure highly recommend this product its the best!!!
Kymmie B.
Kymmie B.
Review for: Peche
I have this liquid lipstick in "Lychee", which is a pretty pink/rose nude, and I love it! It dries complete matte but is still hydrating, and lasts a really long time! I have a few liquid lipsticks I love, but this one is my new favorite. The only downfall for me personally, is that if I don't smile until it dries, it settles into the lines in my lips (which I seem to have a lot of).
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I have really been wanting to try this formula of liquid lipstick, so when the holidays came around I picked up a holiday trio. I really enjoy this formula. It is thin (in a good way) which makes it comfortable, but it is also very pigmented so it doesn't look super patchy. The metallics are a little finicky to work with, but they look beautiful once applied.
Saori C.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Review for: Peche
I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Peche
I have three of the lip cremes and one of the new toppers. I picked up Praline, Papaye, and Lychee. I love the formula and color variety on these. They don't dry down completely matte. They are like a Demi matte. They're gorgeous and comfortable. They do transfer so reapplication is necessary but, that doesn't bother me. I need more of these in my life.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Manhattan, KS
Review for: Peche
I normally hate liquid lipsticks because it just doesn't stay on my lips. This is completely different. The color is AMAZING. It glides right onto my lips. I got a sample size from my Ipsy bag subscription. It doesn't dry out my lips like most lip products do. I would HIGHLY recommend these. I will be purchasing the full size very soon.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?