BY JOUER COSMETICS

This weightless, Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick offers full coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day.

• Buildable, Long-Wear full coverage color
• Vitamin E
• Ultra lightweight
• Non-sticky formula
• Matte and metallic finishes
• Warm and cool shades

Christina's Tips:

Apply to lips for full coverage color that lasts for hours. Start by lining lips with tip of applicator. Press lips together for full coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove: use Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil or an oil-based makeup remover.

Aubergine, Ballerine, Sangria:
Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake).
Primrose:
Isododecane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Clove:
Isododecane, Mica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Bare, Blush, French Kiss, Mûre, Rayanne:
Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Snapdragon: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Rosé:
Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Bronze Rose, Citronade Rose, Dahlia, Daiquiri, Filigree, Pamplemousse, Papaye, Penny, Praline, Rose Gold:
Isododecane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Brique, Buff, Cabernet, Cassis, Crème Brûlée, Dulce De Leche, Fraise Bonbon, Fruit De La Passion, Lychee, Melon, Noisette, Orchid, Pétale De Rose, Tawny Rose, Terra, Watermelon:
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
  • "I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these! " in 12 reviews
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: Jouer Cosmetics
Review for: Rose Gold more...
This is an amazing product! It is a little pricey but the pigmentation and lasting power is worth it. This rose gold color is good on its own. Very sparkly and a easy color to wear still. The product is a bit drying but now bad. One swipe application and the product smells good too. Packaging is cute and nice. Highly recommend and will buy more!
Victoria J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
I'm super picky when it comes to liquid lipsticks. I like long-wearing but I can't stand liquid lipsticks that flake, apply unevenly and feel "tight".

I've tried many and Jouer is probably my favorite brand. I have tried many of their shades and all of them apply evenly and feel comfortable. They dry very matte and stay on FOREVER.

FYI: It also has a cupcake fragrance.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Review for: Tawny Rose-Matte Cool Dusty Mauve more...
I love this liquid lipstick I’m a huge fan of the formula, it is very user-friendly and easy to apply and it’s very long-lasting in the shade in particular is a cool toned mauve I purchased mine on their website. I love the packaging and the sent is like vanilla buttercream frosting I highly recommend these lipsticks!
Aνεry A.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Orchid more...
The color is beautiful and the lipstick lasts pretty well on it's own. It's longevity is better than most lipsticks, but it is not bullet proof. Still, it's a great color and the formula is great, not too drying!
Felicia R.
Fort Gordon
Review for: Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose more...
I saw an add for this liquid lipstick online and I loved the way it looked, so I ordered it. I was happy when it came in and it was exactly the same color as the picture posted online. It is a creamy formula that is long lasting, but like most liquid lipsticks, it did cake up. I’m not complaining about it because it took about 5 hours before it started to cake and that was with eating and drinking. I just did a light touch-up and my lips looked just as nice as the first application.
Jessica R.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
This is one of the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I’ve tried. This color is very flattering, I expected it to be darker but it applies a little lighter than shown in the tube. The formula is mousey but thin and is easy to apply, I don’t find that it applies patchy which is sometimes a problem I face with liquid lipsticks. It’s one of my favorites.
Jamie J.
Cedar Rapids
Review for: Tawny Rose more...
I found Jouer with their holiday lip sets. I'm in love. The lip creme goes on flawlessly. It stays on for hours. 8 hours later and I still don't have to reapply. It's non-drying, not cakey or flakey, not sticky, and it's hydrating. I can put this on over dry chapped lips and my lips look and feel better when I take it off. Truly a miracle.
Mallory P.
BROOKLYN, OH
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet more...
This is a very good liquid lipstick. It's very comfortable on the lips. It does wear off when eating and will smudge outside your lips and need a touch up. It's very opaque. The color is very flattering on my fair skin tone and makes my teeth look super white. While it's drying you do have to make sure it doesn't transfer onto your teeth.
Megan W.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Jouer Cosmetics
I wanted to try these out so I purchased a couple of shades. I fell in love with them immediately to the point that my husband purchased several additional shades for my Valentine’s Day gift. You have to be careful not to apply too much or else it can get chalky and crack, but the colors are amazing and I get nothing but compliments ❤️
Sara J.
Tallahassee
Review for: Dulce De Leche-Cool Nude more...
I'm a liquid lipstick fanatic and I wear this one all the time because it is such a pretty shade! It's a very cool toned nude. I do enjoy the formula of jouer liquid lipstick even though they're a little drying on the lips. I would definitely recommend this shade!
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
How is the formula of this lipstick?

Sephora