Add a Photo

#144 in Lipstick
Photos (64)
Steph L.
Steph L.

I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also.
This formula is SUPER interesting. The colors are really pigmented, and the applicator is so easy to use, because it has a thinner end for the contours of your mouth. The shades blend well (I had great luck with 10 and 35 both on their own, but they also blended into a gorgeous new color, and ombré flawlessly) and the scent isn't strong or offensive (it smells very natural). I was expecting this to be similar to the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, but it doesn't dry down. It keeps your lips moisturized all day long. I love it!
Erika M.
Erika M.

I was lucky enough to catch this brand at Imats NY! I tested out the colors and immediately fell in love, I bought a few products to give this brand a try. WOW, they dry matte and are packed with color. I wore the shade "watermelon" for an entire day and was impressed with the staying power. They smell super yummy like a vanilla cupcake. The only downside is your lips get really dry after a few hours but that's bound to happen with a matte lip. I will 100% purchase from this brand again in the future.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Dover, DE

I love jouer!! I didnt discover this brand till June but i already own 6 of their products. The very first being the skinny dip lip topper which smells so amazing and has a beautiful color to it. It has a gold undertone so i mostly pair it with pinky colors. I also just recently purchased Snapdragon! Its a beautiful metallic purple. And Papaye is also such a beautiful color on its own. Its usually sold out along with skinny dip but if you can get your hands on either of them i suggest doing so!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.

Incredibly lightweight formula. I received the color "lychee" in my Birchbox, and it is a perfect rosy-neutral for my coloring (dark hair, light complexion, blue eyes, cool undertones). One of the suggestions was to use the edge of the applicator as a liner and that worked really well. Lychee has a matte finish, but a gloss went over it well and didn't disrupt the long wear aspects of this liquid lipstick. I feel very pretty and feminine but still casual in this color and style of lipstick.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC

I have four of these now and I cannot say enough good things about these lipsticks! I have 3 mattes and 1 metallic and I recently just got the skinny dip lip topper as well. You could argue that these are some of the best liquid lipsticks ever! I love them so much I want them all! And all of their products are capable of being attached to one another it's like a puzzle, it's so cool. I love jouer cosmetics!! Huge fan of this formula! Everything about it! Great company, great products!
Isela C.
Isela C.

I really like these lipsticks but there are a few things I don't like about them. I enjoy how pigmented they are and how easy they are to apply. Jouer has an excellent shade range. I don't like how they don't dry down completely. They are do transfer a bit. Also I don't like how they wear after eating and drinking. Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks hold a lot better in that category in my opinion. Overall I wouldn't say that I would recommend them 100%.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

So I finally fell into all the hype around this product and got one for myself in the color dulce de leche and it was so worth the hype there are amazing they are not drying like other liquid lipsticks my lips feel hydrated wearing this and it stays put it smells like vanilla cupcakes this has became my new favorite liquid lipstick will be buying more for sure highly recommend this product its the best!!!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

I purchased the shade Snapdragon and I'm in love with the color and the formula. Everyone claims that there are products that literally feel like there is nothing on your lips, but this one definitely feels weightless. I'm eager to try out the nonmetallic shades to see if they are just as comfortable. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I wish they were available to purchase in stores instead of online.
Kymmie B.
Kymmie B.

I have this liquid lipstick in "Lychee", which is a pretty pink/rose nude, and I love it! It dries complete matte but is still hydrating, and lasts a really long time! I have a few liquid lipsticks I love, but this one is my new favorite. The only downfall for me personally, is that if I don't smile until it dries, it settles into the lines in my lips (which I seem to have a lot of).
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now