BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Brielle Z.
Sewell, NJ
This formula is unbelievable. I have been putting off purchasing from this brand, which was a huge mistake. These lip crèmes are SO comfortable on the lips and extremely long lasting. I wish I had bought more! Absolutely in love.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose
This lipstick is amazing! I have 3 colors from this brand, I love them. They stay on all day even through eating and drinking. It usually doesn't transfer either. The price is also very nice too. For sure would recommend!
Julia B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
One of my favorite liquid lip formulas! They are super easy to apply and dry matte. I have 3 shades currently: melon, lychee, and noisette. Melon is my favorite color but there are so many beautiful shades! I recommend.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This seems to be long wearing. Liquid creamy nice colors expecially with pink. I like the price. I can see the lipstick clearly in the packaging. It's not really the colors that I want. But I think a lot of you would like the colors
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
I love these so much! The formula is amazing and it gives off very even and a lot of pigment! And they smell delicious. They are very thick but do not feel heavy, this is definitely worth all the money I recommend
Amber L.
San Diego , Ca
I did not like this at all! I was so excited to receive my first lip creme and when I put it on I was so underwhelmed. It dries stick on me and even if I set it with a powder it flakes off. How disappointing is that?
madison w.
maryville, TN
i have 2 shades of jouer liquid lipstick and they're great. they stay on all day and people always compliment them! i have papaye and praline! i believe they're both universal shades that look good on everyone
Elle
New York
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown
This is my all time favorite liquid lipstick formula! The formula is amazing and once it's on, it does not move. I wore this to a dinner party and when I got home, it was still intact, not once did it smudge! Noisette is also the perfect nude for my skin tone, I wear it quite often.
Kiran S.
long lasting ... very pricey ... easy to apply \ use ... sold only online on Jouer website ... pigmented ... need more quantity for the price of it ... can be given as a gift too ... try it for yourself!
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
Oh my lanta! I received the Papaye color yesterday and I am OBSESSED! It is beyond gorgeous, and I cannot wait to incorporate it in to multiple different looks. I will gladly recommend this to any and everyone.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?