Add a Photo

By JOUER
#193 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (76)
Anna Paula L.
Anna Paula L.
Milford, MA
Feb. 9, 2017, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet
I love this product, its so perfect when i use on snow days because my mouth is so dry!
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I absolutely love these Lip Cremes! They're some of the best that I have tried! They are pricey, but you get a lot in them! They go on beautifully & last a long time! I got mine online & it only took a few days to get to me! If you want to splurge on a beautiful lipstick, I would suggest giving these a try!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I love these liquid lips. The colors are absolutely stunning and completely beautiful. I wear mine all the time and definitely want some more. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone! Definitely worth the price.
Anna D.
Anna D.
San Jose, CA
These are amazing! I hate when a liquid lipstick is super drying and/or emphasizes lip lines (no one likes grandma lips) and these liquid lipsticks are one of the few that don't do that! I was skeptical to try these out because I didn't think any matte liquid lipstick could live up to the claim of being a full on matte, transfer proof liquid lipstick without sucking the life out of my lips. Boy was I wrong! I wore it all day long and I didn't feel the need to wipe it off as soon as I got home. They are very comfortable, the colors are beautiful and they will make your liquid lipstick dreams come true. And if you're debating between getting these or the Kylie lip kits, pick these 100%! I've tried them both and the Jouer liquid lipsticks are so much more comfortable and flattering on the lips.
Melissa Leah G.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have the lip topper Tan Lines and it is the best! I love do pair it with a matte liquid lip so my lips don't feel too dry. Now I just need to get skinny dip!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Sacramento, CA
Doesn't transfer AMAZING color has a vanilla smell that I love and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is so cute. I bought it from birchbox and it did meet my expectations. It's my first lipstick!
Heather L.
Heather L.
JOUER | been wearing these non-stop since I've received them 😍. All the colours are very wearable - dare I say office friendly? (Yes, even #noisette). The highlighter gives the most perfect sheen to the cheeks without being overbearing but enough that the highlighting freak in me is satisfied. Overall, the quality of the products is 👌👌👌 my little collection is starting to grow.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I'm loving this lip creme! I've been testing a lot of liquid lipsticks and bought the holiday trio by jouer. I love that there's only 1 matte and the ones that have shine stay for so long. Mine did start to crumble a bit after a few hours, but I had to scrape to get it all off which really was a good thing. I could have just applied more and it would have been fine. Great price point for the trio too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I finally bought these. I was lucky enough to get my hands on the holiday best of nudes mini gift set. The colors are gorgeous and totally wearable. They feel great on my lips and are not overly dry. They also have a nice scent.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
I got a free deluxe sample of this in Praline, a metallic nude pink, at Generation Beauty SF. I love the scent - it smells like cake batter! Unfortunately it doesn't have much wear time, I have to reapply several times a day even if I don't eat.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?