BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Taylor K.
Northampton, PA
Received my first order of these liquid lipsticks a few weeks ago and already ordering more! The packaging is so unique and the price was definitely reasonable. They dry down and last all night but don't leave your lips wanting moisture! Not completely transfer resistant but you don't have to worry about them moving around.
Julia L.
Taylor, MI
I have tried so many liquid 24 hour lipsticks and this beats all the brands I've tried it feels like nothing is there Stila Kat von d and lime crime although I still adore those brands this brand is for a more casual comfortable wear
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
So I just got the Jouer skinny dip lip topper and it is EVERYTHING!!!! Omg so glittery and just so amazingly beautiful. I am absolutely in love. If you go to their site and sign up for the email list you get 20% off your first order. This lip topper is so worth it.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Love love love they are beautiful and creamy. They apply so easy and smooth without being blotchy. I bought it on the website and used the code YWP to save some $$$ it lives in my handbag and another color is on my desk at work.
Holly K.
This is a really nice liquid lipstick. It is comfortable and moussey but lasts well through eating. It's more creamy and not as dry matte as Kat Von D. It smells so yummy like warm cookies. Great for people new to liquid lipstick.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love the lipstick are amazing the packaging is to die for I would buy it again and it's so amazing and easy to apply I love using I can go hours with it long lasting and I recommend it to anyone others
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I recently picked this up at Nordstrom and I can't believe I hadn't tried this sooner! The liquid lipstick is so comfortable and has a decent staying power. And the colors are so pretty. I can't wait to purchase more shades!
Heidy M.
Review for: Noissete more...
Perfect shade of beige/dusty rose! The formula isn't flaky/dry at all and I love how easily it spreads on. I love that it doesn't dry out as quick as other formulas so you have to blend or correct the application.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
I remember having a liquid lipstick this brand & I love the creamy texture of this . It didn't feel dry on my lips like some other do . It was a comfortable lipstick & very easy to apply ! I would continue buying
Crystal Y.
Review for: Peche more...
The most comfortable matte lippie I have ever tried before. It literally feels like nothing is on your lips and it lasts me over 12 hours with no touch up. Want to hear something awesome? They smell like frosting, so yummy!
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?