Add a Photo

By JOUER
#138 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (74)
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA

I love these liquid lips. The colors are absolutely stunning and completely beautiful. I wear mine all the time and definitely want some more. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone! Definitely worth the price.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.

This is an amazing liquid lipstick, probably the best formula on the market. It's so comfortable to wear, it doesn't make your lips feel or look dry at all. And it's truly transfer-proof, something not all liquid lipsticks can truly say. Lychee is the perfect MLBB for me. I will always repurchase it.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Reedley , CA

Love these! I got a limited edition kit that came was out around Christmas time and I don't regret it. The pigmentation is there plus they feel so comfortable on the lips and actually last.
Bisma M.
Bisma M.
Levittown, NY

As someone who has tried many liquid lipsticks, including drug store and high end, the jouer liquid lipsticks are literally like nothing else. The formulation is so creamy and soft and when it dries, it doesn't crack or chip like most others do even when my lips aren't as moisturized as they should be. It's one of the only formulas that I feel comfortable wearing to work in the morning and knowing it will look just as good 8 hours later. Also a lot of youtubers have 30% coupon codes which makes the price more affordable than certain other brands. Definitely try these out, I recommend starting with one or two colors that you think could work for every day and if you love it like I did, then go crazy!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

Hands down best liquid lipstick of all time on the market. The formula is unreal. It's so lightweight and creamy, Long lasting and pigmented. Not streaky at all and doesn't peel or flake. Best ever.
Melissa Leah G.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Beach, VA

I have the lip topper Tan Lines and it is the best! I love do pair it with a matte liquid lip so my lips don't feel too dry. Now I just need to get skinny dip!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Sacramento, CA

Doesn't transfer AMAZING color has a vanilla smell that I love and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is so cute. I bought it from birchbox and it did meet my expectations. It's my first lipstick!
Heather L.
Heather L.

JOUER | been wearing these non-stop since I've received them 😍. All the colours are very wearable - dare I say office friendly? (Yes, even #noisette). The highlighter gives the most perfect sheen to the cheeks without being overbearing but enough that the highlighting freak in me is satisfied. Overall, the quality of the products is 👌👌👌 my little collection is starting to grow.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN

I'm loving this lip creme! I've been testing a lot of liquid lipsticks and bought the holiday trio by jouer. I love that there's only 1 matte and the ones that have shine stay for so long. Mine did start to crumble a bit after a few hours, but I had to scrape to get it all off which really was a good thing. I could have just applied more and it would have been fine. Great price point for the trio too.
sarah t.
sarah t.

I just got a holiday set which included like 6-8 different mini sizes of these lip creams and they are SO GOOD. i love the formula and the lasting power on my lips. highly recommend.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now