Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Richmond

After hearing all the hype about this liquid lippie, I purchased a bunch using their welcome code with 25% off so it was a good deal. Their metallic lip creams looked so beautiful online I was instantly smitten 😍. For $12 USD (what I paid but I believe it is like $16 or something normally) you get 6 ML of product which is double the amount of some popular liquid lipsticks such as ABH's or Kylie's.

Formula: It is quite mousses and drier which I wasn't used to. DO NOT BUY MELON, it is so patchy and streaky. Others were quite pleasant and full coverage. I docked a star because i hate the applicator so so much, it's very short and awkward to hold (hurts my hand??) and the doe foot is scratchy which made the application streaky. However this was solved because I just ended up using a normal lip brush and it applies smoothly and opaquely. It smells like cupcakes of some sort but not intense at all which is nice. If you are going to use the applicator on the lipstick I recommend using a lip liner to go over the entire lip as a base to prevent it from streaking too much. This lipstick is one of the more comfortable liquid lipsticks I've tried so far with beautiful metallic shades that are actually shiny and metallic AND dry down completely.
Faith N.
Faith N.
La Glace, Alberta

This is by far my favourite liquid lip. The packaging is beautiful and it comes in a beautiful range of nudes and pinks. Unfortunately there is not a lot of red or deep shades in this range, so it is best suited for light to medium skin tones. The formula is fantastic! It applies easily with full pigmentation, and dries to a beautiful matte finish that does not dry out the lips or appear cakey. It wears all day with minimal (if any!) touch ups required. Keep an eye on new collections for shades that are more interesting or unique than those in the permanent collection. I currently own the shades cassis (a beautiful deep purple pink) and lychee (a mid-tone neutral pink) from the permanent collection and am excited to try out some new ones this fall!
Yazmin Demarius R.
Yazmin Demarius R.
Hu45jx

The perfect chocolatey nude-for an incredible fifteen pounds at cult beauty.com.For starters, the packaging is unique to any that I own- rectangular with a square lid sleek and unique.Further to this the colour pay of is 100% saturated pigment with no signs of any Streaking of patchiness and the thicker formula (for a liquid lipstick) dries to a transfer proof, ultra mate but comfortable finish.Longevity wise,this product take the cake.My big oily lips ever since I was a kid have have always sucked up product but Noisette lasts a stellar 8 hours on me !! Xx I am definitely repurchasing and side note it smells like absolute cake heaven.
Kinga B.
Kinga B.

Outstanding lip product
I am really fussy about lip products as have really dry lips but love having a pop of colour. I have tried liquid lipstick formulations before and although the colours have been great, the staying power and drying out factor has always been a problem. The little gems are amazing though. I purchased 'Praline' and 'Petale de Rose'. The colours are beautiful, they apply like a dream and do not feel drying at all. I applied mine at 6:00am in the morning and by lunchtime my lips still looked good and that was after several hot drinks and food. Really impressed and I will definitely snapping up a few more shades.
Veerle B.
Veerle B.

I have a lot of liquid lipsticks from all kind of brands and these rank somewhere in between the good and bad. I don't feel like they are longwearing at all. Even after drinking coffee I have to reapply or fix the liquid lipstick and that's a let down for me. They are quite comfortable on the lips tho, however some colors are a bit more drying.
I really love their packaging because it stands out from all the other brands out there.

I own Dahlia, Snapdragon and Bronze Rose. I really love this formula and its scent. Smells like frosting :) The application is great 1 swipe for the matte shades. I find the metallic shades require more than a once over. They do dry down. After about 2 hours of wear i do need to retouch and the metallic ones do not re apply as well as the matte. If you are thinking about trying them, test the matte shade first
Kaeleigh E.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, British Columbia

I have the shade Tawny Rose and it's beautiful! It's nice and matte, and it's not too drying. It fades in the centre a little when I eat lunch so I'll touch it up afterwards. Then I'm good to go for the rest of the day which is great! I had a bad experience ordering from them directly online but I may pick up some more in the future from Beautylish instead of going directly through Jouer.
Milena A.
Milena A.
Kraljevo

I would give this product a million stars if I could, it is seriously that good!! I have about 15 different shades of them and I LOVE them so much. They are amazingly pigmented, the shades are gorgeous, they stay on the lips all day and they don't smudge at all! I recommend them highly to everyone! :)
Mia C.
Mia C.

i really enjoyed these lipsticks , they apply so comfortable they are really long lasting the one thing i would say is it gets quite dry towards end of the day , brought it from beauty bay, it is really easy to apply and use and has a really nice light weight formula
Margherita M.
Margherita M.
SIENA, Italy

THESE LIPS ARE LIFE CHANGING! I was used to really drying liquid lipsticks and when I tried one of these I was shocked! It dries down matte but it doesn't feels dry at all, my favorite shade is Petal de Rose and I really really recommend them :)
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now