Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL
I got this liquid lipstick in the color Lychee. It is the perfect dusty rose color. The lipstick goes on smoothly and feels so silky on my lips. I was expecting this matte formula to be extremely drying, but my lips didn't feel dried out at all. The color last for a long time. The scent is also amazing. It smells like vanilla cake! I will definitely be purchasing more shades of this lipstick.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
I got a free deluxe sample of this in Praline, a metallic nude pink, at Generation Beauty SF. I love the scent - it smells like cake batter! Unfortunately it doesn't have much wear time, I have to reapply several times a day even if I don't eat.
Taylor K.
Northampton, PA
Received my first order of these liquid lipsticks a few weeks ago and already ordering more! The packaging is so unique and the price was definitely reasonable. They dry down and last all night but don't leave your lips wanting moisture! Not completely transfer resistant but you don't have to worry about them moving around.
Julia L.
Taylor, MI
I have tried so many liquid 24 hour lipsticks and this beats all the brands I've tried it feels like nothing is there Stila Kat von d and lime crime although I still adore those brands this brand is for a more casual comfortable wear
Angie P.
I have a few of these and the colors, especially papaya are I like any others I have come across in the market. With that being said, super drying and break down throughout wear during the day. I would not repurchase this, but the lipgloss toppers are amazing by Jouer.
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
So I just got the Jouer skinny dip lip topper and it is EVERYTHING!!!! Omg so glittery and just so amazingly beautiful. I am absolutely in love. If you go to their site and sign up for the email list you get 20% off your first order. This lip topper is so worth it.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Love love love they are beautiful and creamy. They apply so easy and smooth without being blotchy. I bought it on the website and used the code YWP to save some $$$ it lives in my handbag and another color is on my desk at work.
Holly K.
This is a really nice liquid lipstick. It is comfortable and moussey but lasts well through eating. It's more creamy and not as dry matte as Kat Von D. It smells so yummy like warm cookies. Great for people new to liquid lipstick.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I recently picked this up at Nordstrom and I can't believe I hadn't tried this sooner! The liquid lipstick is so comfortable and has a decent staying power. And the colors are so pretty. I can't wait to purchase more shades!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love the lipstick are amazing the packaging is to die for I would buy it again and it's so amazing and easy to apply I love using I can go hours with it long lasting and I recommend it to anyone others
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?