25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• I saw this product in influenster video #contest ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating? 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades better as I have fair skin. Any ...1 Answers
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose
I tried this It's super pretty and opaque. I didn't apply a lip liner and it went on very smooth. I am impressed. it was initially tacky which I'm not really a fan off but it wears done very nicely.
Megan S.
Megan S.
The colors Papaye and Praline are pretty but unless you have perfectly smooth lips they look a little lack luster. Be sure to use a lip balm because they are drying. For darker skin use lip liner.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Angola, NY
I have this lipstick in Bronze Rose and I love it! It's so easy to apply and it is not heavy. The metallic-ness is on trend but not overkill. I wish I had all the shades! It also has a nice smell, kind of like vanilla frosting.
Shoua L.
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose
Lychee is my definite fave from jouer! It's very nice and does not flake! I've worn it to go out and it stays on after having drinks! Super easy to apply! Will definitely be purchasing more colors!!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
Oh my lanta! I received the Papaye color yesterday and I am OBSESSED! It is beyond gorgeous, and I cannot wait to incorporate it in to multiple different looks. I will gladly recommend this to any and everyone.
paulina I.
paulina I.
El paso, TX
i love it!!, it stays pretty much the entire day and night love the color cayenne,skinny dip & bronze rose perfect to have the by themselves or in top of another color i would recommend!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
The lipstick goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a dry feeling like mattes. I think it's pretty pricy for not lasting very long. I probably won't buy another.
taylor s.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Noissete, Citronade Rose-Metallic Ballet Pink, Brique-Matte Warm Brick Red, Praline-Metallic Cool Bronzed Pink, Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Daquiri, Dahlia-Metallic Cool Electric Plum, Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose, Fraise Bonbon-Cool Berry Red, Cassis-Matte Cool Muted Violet, Tawny Rose-Matte Cool Dusty Mauve, Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum, Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre, Crème Brûlée-Warm Nude, Dulce De Leche-Cool Nude, Melon-Matte Warm Pink Nude, Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach, Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Filigree, Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet, Other
I absolutely love these lipsticks!! Christina did fantastic when making the formula. They have great staying power and they are comfortable to wear. This is truly one of my favorite liquid lips
Kayleigh K.
Kayleigh K.
Westminster, MD
I own one the Jouer's lipsticks in Papaye and absolutely love it! The color is a gorgeous metallic. Not drying and lasts all day when I wear it! And it has a nice smell.
Mersaidies H.
Mersaidies H.
Oak grove , KY
Review for: Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach
Beautiful sleek packaging along with an amazing formula that is hydrating & not drying on the lips. Comfortable wear and reasonably priced. Definitely a new go to brand!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?