Add a Photo

#172 in Lipstick
Photos (56)
Heather L.
Heather L.

JOUER | been wearing these non-stop since I've received them 😍. All the colours are very wearable - dare I say office friendly? (Yes, even #noisette). The highlighter gives the most perfect sheen to the cheeks without being overbearing but enough that the highlighting freak in me is satisfied. Overall, the quality of the products is 👌👌👌 my little collection is starting to grow.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN

I'm loving this lip creme! I've been testing a lot of liquid lipsticks and bought the holiday trio by jouer. I love that there's only 1 matte and the ones that have shine stay for so long. Mine did start to crumble a bit after a few hours, but I had to scrape to get it all off which really was a good thing. I could have just applied more and it would have been fine. Great price point for the trio too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I finally bought these. I was lucky enough to get my hands on the holiday best of nudes mini gift set. The colors are gorgeous and totally wearable. They feel great on my lips and are not overly dry. They also have a nice scent.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA

I got a free deluxe sample of this in Praline, a metallic nude pink, at Generation Beauty SF. I love the scent - it smells like cake batter! Unfortunately it doesn't have much wear time, I have to reapply several times a day even if I don't eat.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Woodbury, NJ

Absolutely LOVE this formula! I ordered online after seeing Laura Lee using it. Awesome formula, very nice selection of coverage! Lasts all day!
sarah t.
sarah t.

I just got a holiday set which included like 6-8 different mini sizes of these lip creams and they are SO GOOD. i love the formula and the lasting power on my lips. highly recommend.
Mayra V.
Mayra V.

Jouer is my absolute favorite brand for liquid lipsticks! They go on creamy, dry matte, they're so lightweight. I never feel like I have anything on my lips! They're also transfer proof, they're greatly pigmented and they smell like vanilla frosting!
Sparkling S.
Sparkling S.
Newcastle upon Tyne

Love the formula of this lippy my favourite shade is melon it's perfect for fair to light skin tones like myself it's a beautiful soft pink good value for the price I'd say there are similar to colour pop ultra satin but drys down a little more the colour pay off is definitely there the only difference I'd say compared to colour pop is you can tell by the packaging the quality is there the shape of the bottle is so unique I don't think I'v seen it else where is definitely say it's on top of colour pop but the formulation is quit similar I'd say colour pop is that tiny put more drying definitely going to get more shades it sat on my lips for around 6 hours without reapplying and that's with drinking and eating I'd only say it's more likely to come off quicker with oil based foods 💕💋
Goldy G.
Goldy G.

So I finally fell for the hype and got one lippi in the color lychee and it started cracking after just a couple of hrs. I did love the smell and how thin and comfortable it felt when I applied it but the cracking has just not impressed me.
Milly H.
Milly H.
Foxboro, MA

These are REALLY great definitely in my top 10 liquid lipstick formulas possibly even top 5. The only thing are the metallics, they are more drying than the regular shades and they sit in the lip lines quite a bit. similar formula to the Milani liquid lipsticks, smell too.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now