BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Love love love they are beautiful and creamy. They apply so easy and smooth without being blotchy. I bought it on the website and used the code YWP to save some $$$ it lives in my handbag and another color is on my desk at work.
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
So I just got the Jouer skinny dip lip topper and it is EVERYTHING!!!! Omg so glittery and just so amazingly beautiful. I am absolutely in love. If you go to their site and sign up for the email list you get 20% off your first order. This lip topper is so worth it.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lipstick are amazing the packaging is to die for I would buy it again and it's so amazing and easy to apply I love using I can go hours with it long lasting and I recommend it to anyone others
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
I remember having a liquid lipstick this brand & I love the creamy texture of this . It didn't feel dry on my lips like some other do . It was a comfortable lipstick & very easy to apply ! I would continue buying
Heidy M.
Review for: Noissete
Perfect shade of beige/dusty rose! The formula isn't flaky/dry at all and I love how easily it spreads on. I love that it doesn't dry out as quick as other formulas so you have to blend or correct the application.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I love these liquid lips. The colors are absolutely stunning and completely beautiful. I wear mine all the time and definitely want some more. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone! Definitely worth the price.
Adriana T.
sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't transfer AMAZING color has a vanilla smell that I love and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is so cute. I bought it from birchbox and it did meet my expectations. It's my first lipstick!
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't even with this amazing lipstick! Feels fabulous and weightless, long lasting, gorgeous pigmentation- what more could you want? Jouer is the hottest up and coming brand and so far, they are to die for!
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the color Melon & it is so beautiful such a natural pink (: reminds me of Kylies Koko K but Melon is a bit lighter (: but anyway I love this color & they are not to pricy about 18 dollars (:
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade "creme brûlée" & "skinny dip". I love both shades, even though one is a lip gloss. Both are very comfortable to wear & long lasting. The formula is amazing. I can't wait to try more shades.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
How is the formula of this lipstick?