Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Kirsty B.Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Dena X.Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Aimee L.See all 86 photos
25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• How long wearing? Creamy? What's your...They're a little similar to se... 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades be...I have Dulce de Leche I love i... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are the...These are matte and are very m... 1 Answers
Photos (86)
Alesha A.
Alesha A.
Frankfort , IL
Jouer's long wear lip creams are literally one of my favorite liquid lipsticks! I want to collect them all! They're comfortable on the lips and definitely long wearing with food. I would love to keep them in stock as much as possible!
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These liquid lipsticks are amazing ! They don't dry too much the go on easily and the lips feel soft ! Doesn't crack and last ! I recommend purchasing it's worth the buck !
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
June 27, 2017, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose
I tried this It's super pretty and opaque. I didn't apply a lip liner and it went on very smooth. I am impressed. it was initially tacky which I'm not really a fan off but it wears done very nicely.
Megan S.
Megan S.
The colors Papaye and Praline are pretty but unless you have perfectly smooth lips they look a little lack luster. Be sure to use a lip balm because they are drying. For darker skin use lip liner.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Angola, NY
I have this lipstick in Bronze Rose and I love it! It's so easy to apply and it is not heavy. The metallic-ness is on trend but not overkill. I wish I had all the shades! It also has a nice smell, kind of like vanilla frosting.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Oh my lanta! I received the Papaye color yesterday and I am OBSESSED! It is beyond gorgeous, and I cannot wait to incorporate it in to multiple different looks. I will gladly recommend this to any and everyone.
paulina I.
paulina I.
El paso, TX
i love it!!, it stays pretty much the entire day and night love the color cayenne,skinny dip & bronze rose perfect to have the by themselves or in top of another color i would recommend!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
The lipstick goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a dry feeling like mattes. I think it's pretty pricy for not lasting very long. I probably won't buy another.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
By FAR one of the best liquid lipsticks out on the market! Compared to other liquid lipsticks, it is affordable, (especially when there is a discount code) and the longevity is amazing!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
I honestly love their formula! It's super hydrating but dries down completely. I think the colors are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to buy more
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?