BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Alyssa P.
Williston, ND
Hands down one of my favorite liquid lip. Smells amazing opaque color and very comfort to wear. Love the packaging. I love the color selection of them also and they are always coming out with new colors I just can't get enough of them! Highly recommend!
Maria Alejandra B.
Boston, MA
One of the best liquid lipsticks in the market ! shade selection is amazing, all very wearable colors. It feels very light on the lip and doesn't dry them too much. Staying power is very good, and does not crack when reaplying. I have 7 colors and they all work amazingly
Heather C.
Review for: Peche more...
First, let me emphasize how amazing this formula really is!! It is not drying at all. It literally feels like nothing is on your lips...but there really is! This is a soft nude color that is peachy. It will go well with Summer time at the beach to stay looking flawless.
Brianna K.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Peche more...
This is one of the best liquid lipstick formulas I've ever tried!! It has everything I could ever ever want... Large color selection, moisturizing, long wearing, and importantly comfortable. Will be buying more of these asap!
Laura V.
Cary, NC
Fav fav fav. This formula is heavily pigmented, long wearing, transfer resistant and gorgeouuuuuus. I got it from the Jouer website (sale baby!). The container is cute and easy to grab and find in a purse. I'll buy it again and again. I get sooooo many compliments any time I wear any shade. It also smells like CAKE!
Alexa M.
This is the one ! These liquid lipsticks from jouer are no joke they literally do not come off you need make up remover or a wipe so when they say long lasting you better believe it. They are creamy and smooth not only that they smell like CAKE BATTER 😍
Most definitely worth every penny ! Will be buying more !!
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
I love all of Joeurs products and I think that they are such an amazing brand! I just bought a TON from their new Fall collection, but i'm especially excited to try on Brique. It is that perfect deep slightly burnt red that just demands attention when you wear it!
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA
I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones!
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL
I got this liquid lipstick in the color Lychee. It is the perfect dusty rose color. The lipstick goes on smoothly and feels so silky on my lips. I was expecting this matte formula to be extremely drying, but my lips didn't feel dried out at all. The color last for a long time. The scent is also amazing. It smells like vanilla cake! I will definitely be purchasing more shades of this lipstick.
Goldy G.
So I finally fell for the hype and got one lippi in the color lychee and it started cracking after just a couple of hrs. I did love the smell and how thin and comfortable it felt when I applied it but the cracking has just not impressed me.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?