Add a Photo

By JOUER
#138 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (74)
Princess R.
Princess R.
Wethersfield, CT

I got this as a gift and i truly love it the color is perfect and its doesn't get my lips dry
Anna Paula L.
Anna Paula L.
Milford, MA

I love this product, its so perfect when i use on snow days because my mouth is so dry!
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, Fl

Amazingly amooth and hydrated some are rathrr fully pigmented and amazing!!!
Alexa M.
Alexa M.

This is the one ! These liquid lipsticks from jouer are no joke they literally do not come off you need make up remover or a wipe so when they say long lasting you better believe it. They are creamy and smooth not only that they smell like CAKE BATTER 😍
Most definitely worth every penny ! Will be buying more !!
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR

So I just got the Jouer skinny dip lip topper and it is EVERYTHING!!!! Omg so glittery and just so amazingly beautiful. I am absolutely in love. If you go to their site and sign up for the email list you get 20% off your first order. This lip topper is so worth it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL

I absolutely love these liquid lipsticks! They are so lightweight and go on smoothly. Beautiful colors
Angie P.
Angie P.

I have a few of these and the colors, especially papaya are I like any others I have come across in the market. With that being said, super drying and break down throughout wear during the day. I would not repurchase this, but the lipgloss toppers are amazing by Jouer.
Kristan D.
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL

I got this liquid lipstick in the color Lychee. It is the perfect dusty rose color. The lipstick goes on smoothly and feels so silky on my lips. I was expecting this matte formula to be extremely drying, but my lips didn't feel dried out at all. The color last for a long time. The scent is also amazing. It smells like vanilla cake! I will definitely be purchasing more shades of this lipstick.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC

Long lasting colour that doesn't leave my lips feeling dry or looking cracked. Completely budge proof.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Portage, MI

Color was "snapdragon" - it's a deep metallic matte purple shade. The formula is a little drying but not the worst I've came across. Personally I think $20 is a little pricey for just one tube of lipstick, but maybe that's just me. I would definitely be interested in trying more of there matte shades because there are some really beautiful ones!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now