25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• I saw this product in influenster video #contest ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating? 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades better as I have fair skin. Any ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This seems to be long wearing. Liquid creamy nice colors expecially with pink. I like the price. I can see the lipstick clearly in the packaging. It's not really the colors that I want. But I think a lot of you would like the colors
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Hialeah , FL
I love these so much! The formula is amazing and it gives off very even and a lot of pigment! And they smell delicious. They are very thick but do not feel heavy, this is definitely worth all the money I recommend
pamela x.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
jouer is one of my favorite lipsticks. i like the formula because its very cremy and easy to apply. its matte and it lasts very long. i love the packaging. its good value and i would buy it again. Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick
madison w.
madison w.
maryville, TN
i have 2 shades of jouer liquid lipstick and they're great. they stay on all day and people always compliment them! i have papaye and praline! i believe they're both universal shades that look good on everyone
Elle
Elle
New York
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown
This is my all time favorite liquid lipstick formula! The formula is amazing and once it's on, it does not move. I wore this to a dinner party and when I got home, it was still intact, not once did it smudge! Noisette is also the perfect nude for my skin tone, I wear it quite often.
Alesha A.
Alesha A.
Frankfort, IL
Jouer's long wear lip creams are literally one of my favorite liquid lipsticks! I want to collect them all! They're comfortable on the lips and definitely long wearing with food. I would love to keep them in stock as much as possible!
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These liquid lipsticks are amazing ! They don't dry too much the go on easily and the lips feel soft ! Doesn't crack and last ! I recommend purchasing it's worth the buck !
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
long lasting ... very pricey ... easy to apply \ use ... sold only online on Jouer website ... pigmented ... need more quantity for the price of it ... can be given as a gift too ... try it for yourself!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose
I tried this It's super pretty and opaque. I didn't apply a lip liner and it went on very smooth. I am impressed. it was initially tacky which I'm not really a fan off but it wears done very nicely.
Megan S.
Megan S.
The colors Papaye and Praline are pretty but unless you have perfectly smooth lips they look a little lack luster. Be sure to use a lip balm because they are drying. For darker skin use lip liner.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?