BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
  • "I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these! " in 12 reviews
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
Love this lipstick! Color stays on with little to no need to reapply. Colors are always vibrant and pretty, I'm currently loving the color Lychee. And the best thing is that it's made right here in the USA! I would totally recommend trying this lipstick brand.
Heather C.
Review for: Peche more...
First, let me emphasize how amazing this formula really is!! It is not drying at all. It literally feels like nothing is on your lips...but there really is! This is a soft nude color that is peachy. It will go well with Summer time at the beach to stay looking flawless.
Maria Alejandra B.
Boston, MA
One of the best liquid lipsticks in the market ! shade selection is amazing, all very wearable colors. It feels very light on the lip and doesn't dry them too much. Staying power is very good, and does not crack when reaplying. I have 7 colors and they all work amazingly
Laura V.
Cary, NC
Fav fav fav. This formula is heavily pigmented, long wearing, transfer resistant and gorgeouuuuuus. I got it from the Jouer website (sale baby!). The container is cute and easy to grab and find in a purse. I'll buy it again and again. I get sooooo many compliments any time I wear any shade. It also smells like CAKE!
Brianna K.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Peche more...
This is one of the best liquid lipstick formulas I've ever tried!! It has everything I could ever ever want... Large color selection, moisturizing, long wearing, and importantly comfortable. Will be buying more of these asap!
Jazmin R.
Amazing pigmentation. Great color selection. I love the color application and the initial feeling of the lipstick. However, within minutes, it dries down to a SUPER matte finish. It is beyond drying to the lips and after an hour of wear time, it begins to cracks and/or peel off. I would suggest to use a lip topper or gloss with this product to ensure a more comfortable wear.
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
I love all of Joeurs products and I think that they are such an amazing brand! I just bought a TON from their new Fall collection, but i'm especially excited to try on Brique. It is that perfect deep slightly burnt red that just demands attention when you wear it!
Alexa M.
This is the one ! These liquid lipsticks from jouer are no joke they literally do not come off you need make up remover or a wipe so when they say long lasting you better believe it. They are creamy and smooth not only that they smell like CAKE BATTER 😍
Most definitely worth every penny ! Will be buying more !!
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL
I got this liquid lipstick in the color Lychee. It is the perfect dusty rose color. The lipstick goes on smoothly and feels so silky on my lips. I was expecting this matte formula to be extremely drying, but my lips didn't feel dried out at all. The color last for a long time. The scent is also amazing. It smells like vanilla cake! I will definitely be purchasing more shades of this lipstick.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?