Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL

I absolutely love these liquid lipsticks! They are so lightweight and go on smoothly. Beautiful colors
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this liquid lipstick in the color papaye. You can buy it from Jouer website. It goes on smooth to matte.
Melissa Leah G.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Beach, VA

I have the lip topper Tan Lines and it is the best! I love do pair it with a matte liquid lip so my lips don't feel too dry. Now I just need to get skinny dip!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Sacramento , CA

Doesn't transfer AMAZING color has a vanilla smell that I love and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is so cute. I bought it from birchbox and it did meet my expectations. It's my first lipstick!
Heather L.
Heather L.

JOUER | been wearing these non-stop since I've received them 😍. All the colours are very wearable - dare I say office friendly? (Yes, even #noisette). The highlighter gives the most perfect sheen to the cheeks without being overbearing but enough that the highlighting freak in me is satisfied. Overall, the quality of the products is 👌👌👌 my little collection is starting to grow.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN

I'm loving this lip creme! I've been testing a lot of liquid lipsticks and bought the holiday trio by jouer. I love that there's only 1 matte and the ones that have shine stay for so long. Mine did start to crumble a bit after a few hours, but I had to scrape to get it all off which really was a good thing. I could have just applied more and it would have been fine. Great price point for the trio too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I finally bought these. I was lucky enough to get my hands on the holiday best of nudes mini gift set. The colors are gorgeous and totally wearable. They feel great on my lips and are not overly dry. They also have a nice scent.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA

I got a free deluxe sample of this in Praline, a metallic nude pink, at Generation Beauty SF. I love the scent - it smells like cake batter! Unfortunately it doesn't have much wear time, I have to reapply several times a day even if I don't eat.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Richmond

After hearing all the hype about this liquid lippie, I purchased a bunch using their welcome code with 25% off so it was a good deal. Their metallic lip creams looked so beautiful online I was instantly smitten 😍. For $12 USD (what I paid but I believe it is like $16 or something normally) you get 6 ML of product which is double the amount of some popular liquid lipsticks such as ABH's or Kylie's.

Formula: It is quite mousses and drier which I wasn't used to. DO NOT BUY MELON, it is so patchy and streaky. Others were quite pleasant and full coverage. I docked a star because i hate the applicator so so much, it's very short and awkward to hold (hurts my hand??) and the doe foot is scratchy which made the application streaky. However this was solved because I just ended up using a normal lip brush and it applies smoothly and opaquely. It smells like cupcakes of some sort but not intense at all which is nice. If you are going to use the applicator on the lipstick I recommend using a lip liner to go over the entire lip as a base to prevent it from streaking too much. This lipstick is one of the more comfortable liquid lipsticks I've tried so far with beautiful metallic shades that are actually shiny and metallic AND dry down completely.
Faith N.
Faith N.
La Glace, Alberta

This is by far my favourite liquid lip. The packaging is beautiful and it comes in a beautiful range of nudes and pinks. Unfortunately there is not a lot of red or deep shades in this range, so it is best suited for light to medium skin tones. The formula is fantastic! It applies easily with full pigmentation, and dries to a beautiful matte finish that does not dry out the lips or appear cakey. It wears all day with minimal (if any!) touch ups required. Keep an eye on new collections for shades that are more interesting or unique than those in the permanent collection. I currently own the shades cassis (a beautiful deep purple pink) and lychee (a mid-tone neutral pink) from the permanent collection and am excited to try out some new ones this fall!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now