Add a Photo

By JOUER
#193 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (76)
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
By FAR one of the best liquid lipsticks out on the market! Compared to other liquid lipsticks, it is affordable, (especially when there is a discount code) and the longevity is amazing!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
I honestly love their formula! It's super hydrating but dries down completely. I think the colors are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to buy more
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
I love that they smell fantastic. The colors are all beautiful however I love the metallics more. They stay on great and apply with ease.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Harrisburg, pa
I absolutely love this formula. It's pigmented, long wearing and not drying. My favorite shades are Petale De Rose and Daiquiri. Bomb!
ashley c.
ashley c.
How much are these? They look really pretty, are they long lasting? Also where can you purchase them from?
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
Excellent lipstick moisturizes very much the lips, has a very good quality its color is beautiful I love it, I recommend it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I absolutely love these liquid lipsticks! They are so lightweight and go on smoothly. Beautiful colors
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
June 23, 2017, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose
I love this liquid lip. It's opaque, dries quickly, and is long wearing. It also smells SO GOOD. Worth the price.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
I would not recommend this product. 1st I am not in to lip gloss, more into matte. But as the product goes very liquidity.
Anna Paula L.
Anna Paula L.
Milford, MA
Feb. 9, 2017, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet
I love this product, its so perfect when i use on snow days because my mouth is so dry!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?