25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Beauty Bar*
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
This stuff is incredible most flattering liquid lipstick around. So worth your money and highly recommend all of them. Super long lasting on the lips. Of course exfoliate and moisturize before hand.
Definitely would buy again.

Brielle Z.
Brielle Z.
Sewell, NJ
This formula is unbelievable. I have been putting off purchasing from this brand, which was a huge mistake. These lip crèmes are SO comfortable on the lips and extremely long lasting. I wish I had bought more! Absolutely in love.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose
This lipstick is amazing! I have 3 colors from this brand, I love them. They stay on all day even through eating and drinking. It usually doesn't transfer either. The price is also very nice too. For sure would recommend!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
One of my favorite liquid lip formulas! They are super easy to apply and dry matte. I have 3 shades currently: melon, lychee, and noisette. Melon is my favorite color but there are so many beautiful shades! I recommend.
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego , Ca
I did not like this at all! I was so excited to receive my first lip creme and when I put it on I was so underwhelmed. It dries stick on me and even if I set it with a powder it flakes off. How disappointing is that?
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
I love these so much! The formula is amazing and it gives off very even and a lot of pigment! And they smell delicious. They are very thick but do not feel heavy, this is definitely worth all the money I recommend
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This seems to be long wearing. Liquid creamy nice colors expecially with pink. I like the price. I can see the lipstick clearly in the packaging. It's not really the colors that I want. But I think a lot of you would like the colors
pamela x.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
jouer is one of my favorite lipsticks. i like the formula because its very cremy and easy to apply. its matte and it lasts very long. i love the packaging. its good value and i would buy it again. Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick
madison w.
madison w.
maryville, TN
i have 2 shades of jouer liquid lipstick and they're great. they stay on all day and people always compliment them! i have papaye and praline! i believe they're both universal shades that look good on everyone
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
long lasting ... very pricey ... easy to apply \ use ... sold only online on Jouer website ... pigmented ... need more quantity for the price of it ... can be given as a gift too ... try it for yourself!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?