BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Mayra V.
Jouer is my absolute favorite brand for liquid lipsticks! They go on creamy, dry matte, they're so lightweight. I never feel like I have anything on my lips! They're also transfer proof, they're greatly pigmented and they smell like vanilla frosting!
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I really like these lipsticks. They are much thinner than I had expected. They last a long time and have gorgeous colors. They feel nice and light on the lips to begin with but after several hours of wear they make my lips feel dry. I will keep wearing them and plan to buy more colors in the future.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Peche more...
I have the colors Melon and Petal de Rose. I love them both! Petal de Rose is my go to daily color, it's the perfect dusty rose shade. I love the doe foot applicator, it makes applying these so easy. The formula is also amazing, it's not completely drying and it smells like vanilla cake batter!
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Jouer has really great products that people don't really rave about and this another one of those. These lipsticks are super creamy and pigmented. All the shades are very beautiful and the formula is amazing with all the shades. It doesn't dry down completely but it leaves your lips feeling very hydrated.
Tori P.
This is on the top of my list for long wear lipsticks I love! Usually metallic long wear lip sticks are not really long wear at all. Metallics just seem to be one of those formulas that nobody can get to work in a long wear, but Jouer has done it and has done it in beautiful colors. I have one color but I will be buying the rest ASAP
Erin B.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Peche more...
I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Peche more...
I love this liquid lipstick. I got it as a sample in the lychee color and will be getting it in a red. It goes on like lip gloss that's been in a hot car- kind of watery. Then, it dries to a strong color with no sticky lip gloss feel. All the color of a lipstick without the need to reapply!
Estefania C.
I'm utterly disappointed in the formula for this product. I purchased this online & the color was very true to form which got me super excited about it however it is very drying and applies matte. I don't like matte lipsticks or cremes hence why I don't purchase them. I won't be buying from the company again.
Sarah H.
La Puente, CA
Love this product soooo much! The wear in it is INCREDIBLE! It is true to its long wear. Usually wear this all day for work and rarely and I mean RARELY if ever I reapply once in a blue moon. But it's formula is not that heavy yet thick in coverage. Love it! Highly recommended!
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
Love this lipstick! Color stays on with little to no need to reapply. Colors are always vibrant and pretty, I'm currently loving the color Lychee. And the best thing is that it's made right here in the USA! I would totally recommend trying this lipstick brand.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?