Add a Photo

By JOUER
#165 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (76)
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego , Ca
I did not like this at all! I was so excited to receive my first lip creme and when I put it on I was so underwhelmed. It dries stick on me and even if I set it with a powder it flakes off. How disappointing is that?
madison w.
madison w.
maryville, TN
i have 2 shades of jouer liquid lipstick and they're great. they stay on all day and people always compliment them! i have papaye and praline! i believe they're both universal shades that look good on everyone
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These liquid lipsticks are amazing ! They don't dry too much the go on easily and the lips feel soft ! Doesn't crack and last ! I recommend purchasing it's worth the buck !
Alesha A.
Alesha A.
Frankfort, IL
Jouer's long wear lip creams are literally one of my favorite liquid lipsticks! I want to collect them all! They're comfortable on the lips and definitely long wearing with food. I would love to keep them in stock as much as possible!
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
long lasting ... very pricey ... easy to apply \ use ... sold only online on Jouer website ... pigmented ... need more quantity for the price of it ... can be given as a gift too ... try it for yourself!
Megan S.
Megan S.
The colors Papaye and Praline are pretty but unless you have perfectly smooth lips they look a little lack luster. Be sure to use a lip balm because they are drying. For darker skin use lip liner.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Angola, NY
I have this lipstick in Bronze Rose and I love it! It's so easy to apply and it is not heavy. The metallic-ness is on trend but not overkill. I wish I had all the shades! It also has a nice smell, kind of like vanilla frosting.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
Oh my lanta! I received the Papaye color yesterday and I am OBSESSED! It is beyond gorgeous, and I cannot wait to incorporate it in to multiple different looks. I will gladly recommend this to any and everyone.
paulina I.
paulina I.
El Paso, TX
i love it!!, it stays pretty much the entire day and night love the color cayenne,skinny dip & bronze rose perfect to have the by themselves or in top of another color i would recommend!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
The lipstick goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a dry feeling like mattes. I think it's pretty pricy for not lasting very long. I probably won't buy another.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?