BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
  • "I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these! " in 12 reviews
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I really like these lipsticks. They are much thinner than I had expected. They last a long time and have gorgeous colors. They feel nice and light on the lips to begin with but after several hours of wear they make my lips feel dry. I will keep wearing them and plan to buy more colors in the future.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Peche more...
I have the colors Melon and Petal de Rose. I love them both! Petal de Rose is my go to daily color, it's the perfect dusty rose shade. I love the doe foot applicator, it makes applying these so easy. The formula is also amazing, it's not completely drying and it smells like vanilla cake batter!
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Jouer has really great products that people don't really rave about and this another one of those. These lipsticks are super creamy and pigmented. All the shades are very beautiful and the formula is amazing with all the shades. It doesn't dry down completely but it leaves your lips feeling very hydrated.
Tori P.
This is on the top of my list for long wear lipsticks I love! Usually metallic long wear lip sticks are not really long wear at all. Metallics just seem to be one of those formulas that nobody can get to work in a long wear, but Jouer has done it and has done it in beautiful colors. I have one color but I will be buying the rest ASAP
Erin B.
College Sta, TX
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Peche more...
I love this liquid lipstick. I got it as a sample in the lychee color and will be getting it in a red. It goes on like lip gloss that's been in a hot car- kind of watery. Then, it dries to a strong color with no sticky lip gloss feel. All the color of a lipstick without the need to reapply!
Alyssa P.
Williston, ND
Hands down one of my favorite liquid lip. Smells amazing opaque color and very comfort to wear. Love the packaging. I love the color selection of them also and they are always coming out with new colors I just can't get enough of them! Highly recommend!
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
Love this lipstick! Color stays on with little to no need to reapply. Colors are always vibrant and pretty, I'm currently loving the color Lychee. And the best thing is that it's made right here in the USA! I would totally recommend trying this lipstick brand.
Sarah H.
La Puente , CA
Love this product soooo much! The wear in it is INCREDIBLE! It is true to its long wear. Usually wear this all day for work and rarely and I mean RARELY if ever I reapply once in a blue moon. But it's formula is not that heavy yet thick in coverage. Love it! Highly recommended!
Estefania C.
I'm utterly disappointed in the formula for this product. I purchased this online & the color was very true to form which got me super excited about it however it is very drying and applies matte. I don't like matte lipsticks or cremes hence why I don't purchase them. I won't be buying from the company again.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?