Add a Photo

By JOUER
#138 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (75)
Olivia J.
Olivia J.

I would not recommend this product. 1st I am not in to lip gloss, more into matte. But as the product goes very liquidity.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Cumming, GA

The colors are beautiful but it has zero lasting power. I was so disappointed, I sent all three shades back that I bought.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

I love these! They are long lasting, non drying, and they smell like vanilla cupcakes. I wish they had more colors!
Pauline R.
Pauline R.
Hillsborough, NJ

By far my favorite liquid lipstick! It's long wearing and the colors are super pigmented. Love the toppers as well.
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the best liquid lipstick formula! Sooo comfortable!!! The colors are amazing and so is the product!
ashley c.
ashley c.

How much are these? They look really pretty, are they long lasting? Also where can you purchase them from?
Jenny T.
Jenny T.

Loving Jouer liquid lipstick because the colors and the scent are really nice. It's stay for a long time.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

This is a fabulous liquid lipstick. Stays on. Wonderful sweet scent. Matte color. Dries fairly quick.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

One of my favorite liquid lipsticks ever! The formula is amazing and they have such amazing colors.
kailey w.
kailey w.
Benton, LA

Beautiful color made my lips pop! it looks beautiful with a brown eyeshadow and dark eyebrows!!!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?