Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport, TN

These are such beautiful liquid lipsticks! They come in so many different colors that are beautiful for a multitude of skin tones. They wear beautifully and aren't too drying. Definitely worth the price tag!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON

I love these liquid lipsticks! Super pigmented, long lasting and the shades are great! I wish the shipping wasn't so expensive though (I'm from Canada).
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR

So I just got the Jouer skinny dip lip topper and it is EVERYTHING!!!! Omg so glittery and just so amazingly beautiful. I am absolutely in love. If you go to their site and sign up for the email list you get 20% off your first order. This lip topper is so worth it.
Madalina V.
Madalina V.
Tananger

I have the Creme Brulee shade. The color is amazing but the formula is drying for me. I tried it with lip primer and is still drying. The way I do it to work for me is by applying vitamin A on my lips then the lipstick. The application will be amazing in this combination. I gave 4 stars because I would really not want to work this much to make it work.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Kansas City, MO

I bought the color Melon & it is so beautiful such a natural pink (: reminds me of Kylies Koko K but Melon is a bit lighter (: but anyway I love this color & they are not to pricy about 18 dollars (:
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA

I love these liquid lips. The colors are absolutely stunning and completely beautiful. I wear mine all the time and definitely want some more. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone! Definitely worth the price.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , Ca

I love this liquid lipstick in the color papaye. You can buy it from Jouer website. It goes on smooth to matte.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Puerto Rico

I don't like this productos because it has a very bad smell and feel it is of low quality
Melissa Leah G.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Beach, VA

I have the lip topper Tan Lines and it is the best! I love do pair it with a matte liquid lip so my lips don't feel too dry. Now I just need to get skinny dip!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Sacramento, CA

Doesn't transfer AMAZING color has a vanilla smell that I love and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is so cute. I bought it from birchbox and it did meet my expectations. It's my first lipstick!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now