Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA

I love these liquid lips. The colors are absolutely stunning and completely beautiful. I wear mine all the time and definitely want some more. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone! Definitely worth the price.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Woodbury, NJ

Absolutely LOVE this formula! I ordered online after seeing Laura Lee using it. Awesome formula, very nice selection of coverage! Lasts all day!
sarah t.
sarah t.

I just got a holiday set which included like 6-8 different mini sizes of these lip creams and they are SO GOOD. i love the formula and the lasting power on my lips. highly recommend.
Mayra V.
Mayra V.

Jouer is my absolute favorite brand for liquid lipsticks! They go on creamy, dry matte, they're so lightweight. I never feel like I have anything on my lips! They're also transfer proof, they're greatly pigmented and they smell like vanilla frosting!
Goldy G.
Goldy G.

So I finally fell for the hype and got one lippi in the color lychee and it started cracking after just a couple of hrs. I did love the smell and how thin and comfortable it felt when I applied it but the cracking has just not impressed me.
Milly H.
Milly H.
Foxboro, MA

These are REALLY great definitely in my top 10 liquid lipstick formulas possibly even top 5. The only thing are the metallics, they are more drying than the regular shades and they sit in the lip lines quite a bit. similar formula to the Milani liquid lipsticks, smell too.
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

Hands down best liquid lipstick of all time on the market. The formula is unreal. It's so lightweight and creamy, Long lasting and pigmented. Not streaky at all and doesn't peel or flake. Best ever.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, Ca

I recently picked this up at Nordstrom and I can't believe I hadn't tried this sooner! The liquid lipstick is so comfortable and has a decent staying power. And the colors are so pretty. I can't wait to purchase more shades!
Yuricela D.
Yuricela D.
Austin, Tx

I saw this at forever 21 in the color Noissette and it's so beautiful would love to try it if I see it again. Definetly recommend this brand my sister has a couple and I love them
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I love how light and smooth they apply. Very long-lasting and not drying like most liquid lipsticks. My favorite one is definitely Popeye I love that you can use it almost as a topper or standalone color. Very beautiful color.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now