Add a Photo

By JOUER
#193 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (76)
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
These are definitely not my favorite formula, I don't know what is is about them but they always look streaky and they get crumbly on my lips after a while. Some colors are better than others, in regards to the formula, but these liquid lipsticks just don't do it for me.
Pompano Beach, FL
April 20, 2017, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Filigree
I love this ! I wear it alone or over a nude lipstick. Either way I get complimented all the time. Gives a little of a metallic look. Plan on getting more colors. :) Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper - No Color
Anne G.
Anne G.
Sacramento, CA
I bought my very first jouer lip product in LA at generation beauty! So much fun and the liquid lipsticks they had were very pretty! I've been using this shade none stop crazy! The formula is great dry's mate but it not to drying to make your lips crack. I will be purchasing more shade in the near future
Pompano Beach, FL
April 20, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet
I love this ! I wear it alone or over a nude lipstick. Either way I get complimented all the time. It's smooth and not like chunky glitter on your lips. Gives a little of a metallic look. Plan on getting more colors. :) Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper - No Color
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
This stuff is incredible most flattering liquid lipstick around. So worth your money and highly recommend all of them. Super long lasting on the lips. Of course exfoliate and moisturize before hand.
Definitely would buy again.

Brielle Z.
Brielle Z.
Sewell, NJ
This formula is unbelievable. I have been putting off purchasing from this brand, which was a huge mistake. These lip crèmes are SO comfortable on the lips and extremely long lasting. I wish I had bought more! Absolutely in love.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
June 14, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose
This lipstick is amazing! I have 3 colors from this brand, I love them. They stay on all day even through eating and drinking. It usually doesn't transfer either. The price is also very nice too. For sure would recommend!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Columbus, OH
March 17, 2017, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
One of my favorite liquid lip formulas! They are super easy to apply and dry matte. I have 3 shades currently: melon, lychee, and noisette. Melon is my favorite color but there are so many beautiful shades! I recommend.
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
I love these so much! The formula is amazing and it gives off very even and a lot of pigment! And they smell delicious. They are very thick but do not feel heavy, this is definitely worth all the money I recommend
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego , Ca
I did not like this at all! I was so excited to receive my first lip creme and when I put it on I was so underwhelmed. It dries stick on me and even if I set it with a powder it flakes off. How disappointing is that?
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?