BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Isela C.
I really like these lipsticks but there are a few things I don't like about them. I enjoy how pigmented they are and how easy they are to apply. Jouer has an excellent shade range. I don't like how they don't dry down completely. They are do transfer a bit. Also I don't like how they wear after eating and drinking. Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks hold a lot better in that category in my opinion. Overall I wouldn't say that I would recommend them 100%.
Desiree S.
By FAR one of the best liquid lipsticks out on the market! Compared to other liquid lipsticks, it is affordable, (especially when there is a discount code) and the longevity is amazing!
priyanka v.
Honestly best liquid lipstick formula ever !! I cannot rave enough of this liquid lipsticks. First of all their shade section is really good . The formula of these liquid lipsticks are so good that you will forget that you have lipstick on your lips .They do not dry out lips so no cracked lips whatsoever. I don't know y when I wear this it makes my lip plumper (in a good way ). They are so comfortable and moisturizing and the wear time is definitely more than annoy her liquid lipsticks I have tried . I am definitely gonna repurchase these lipsticks
Lindsay S.
So I finally fell into all the hype around this product and got one for myself in the color dulce de leche and it was so worth the hype there are amazing they are not drying like other liquid lipsticks my lips feel hydrated wearing this and it stays put it smells like vanilla cupcakes this has became my new favorite liquid lipstick will be buying more for sure highly recommend this product its the best!!!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I'm loving this lip creme! I've been testing a lot of liquid lipsticks and bought the holiday trio by jouer. I love that there's only 1 matte and the ones that have shine stay for so long. Mine did start to crumble a bit after a few hours, but I had to scrape to get it all off which really was a good thing. I could have just applied more and it would have been fine. Great price point for the trio too.
Kymmie B.
Review for: Peche more...
I have this liquid lipstick in "Lychee", which is a pretty pink/rose nude, and I love it! It dries complete matte but is still hydrating, and lasts a really long time! I have a few liquid lipsticks I love, but this one is my new favorite. The only downfall for me personally, is that if I don't smile until it dries, it settles into the lines in my lips (which I seem to have a lot of).
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Review for: Peche more...
I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these!
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Peche more...
I have three of the lip cremes and one of the new toppers. I picked up Praline, Papaye, and Lychee. I love the formula and color variety on these. They don't dry down completely matte. They are like a Demi matte. They're gorgeous and comfortable. They do transfer so reapplication is necessary but, that doesn't bother me. I need more of these in my life.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
I honestly think the Jouer lip cremes are one of the best long wearing lipsticks out there. It does bot dry out my lips and feels so comfortable. When i rub my lips, I can feel that it is sticky. The good thing about that, the product does not move!!
Meghan D.
Manhattan, KS
Review for: Peche more...
I normally hate liquid lipsticks because it just doesn't stay on my lips. This is completely different. The color is AMAZING. It glides right onto my lips. I got a sample size from my Ipsy bag subscription. It doesn't dry out my lips like most lip products do. I would HIGHLY recommend these. I will be purchasing the full size very soon.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?