Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Monica G.
Monica G.
Reedley, CA

Love these! I got a limited edition kit that came was out around Christmas time and I don't regret it. The pigmentation is there plus they feel so comfortable on the lips and actually last.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC

Long lasting colour that doesn't leave my lips feeling dry or looking cracked. Completely budge proof.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
College Park, MD

This is an amazing liquid lipstick, probably the best formula on the market. It's so comfortable to wear, it doesn't make your lips feel or look dry at all. And it's truly transfer-proof, something not all liquid lipsticks can truly say. Lychee is the perfect MLBB for me. I will always repurchase it.
Kristan D.
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL

I got this liquid lipstick in the color Lychee. It is the perfect dusty rose color. The lipstick goes on smoothly and feels so silky on my lips. I was expecting this matte formula to be extremely drying, but my lips didn't feel dried out at all. The color last for a long time. The scent is also amazing. It smells like vanilla cake! I will definitely be purchasing more shades of this lipstick.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Portage, MI

Color was "snapdragon" - it's a deep metallic matte purple shade. The formula is a little drying but not the worst I've came across. Personally I think $20 is a little pricey for just one tube of lipstick, but maybe that's just me. I would definitely be interested in trying more of there matte shades because there are some really beautiful ones!
Angie P.
Angie P.

I have a few of these and the colors, especially papaya are I like any others I have come across in the market. With that being said, super drying and break down throughout wear during the day. I would not repurchase this, but the lipgloss toppers are amazing by Jouer.
Maria Alejandra B.
Maria Alejandra B.
Boston, Ma

One of the best liquid lipsticks in the market ! shade selection is amazing, all very wearable colors. It feels very light on the lip and doesn't dry them too much. Staying power is very good, and does not crack when reaplying. I have 7 colors and they all work amazingly
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL

I absolutely love these liquid lipsticks! They are so lightweight and go on smoothly. Beautiful colors
D H.
D H.
Rochester, NY

I have 90% of jouer liquid lip colors and multiples of some colors. 😊. The formulation is a cream, so i find it easier on the lips. The colors are wearable for everyday, not drying, pigmented and great price for amount of product. I do have to reapply after a big meal. Jouer is one of my Top 3 lipstick brands. Note: original metallic shades need to be worn over another color otherwise it's hard to work with as I have pigmented lips. As usual, prep and prime lips before application especially if your lips are already parched.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.

This is the one ! These liquid lipsticks from jouer are no joke they literally do not come off you need make up remover or a wipe so when they say long lasting you better believe it. They are creamy and smooth not only that they smell like CAKE BATTER 😍
Most definitely worth every penny ! Will be buying more !!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now