Add a Photo

By JOUER
#138 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (73)
Swathi N.
Swathi N.
Westerville, OH

These tie in with Jeffree Star for my favorite liquid lipsticks. Moisturizing and stunning colors. They do come off easier than Jeffree Star ones.
Kaley S.
Kaley S.

Love these liquid lipsticks!! I have 3 lighter pink shades and they last the longest when I pair a nude lip liner all over the lip underneath.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
San Diego , CA

I'm obsessed with these long wear liquid lipsticks. They are super comfortable and last while I eat. By far my favorite liquid lipsticks ever
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.

I love that they smell fantastic. The colors are all beautiful however I love the metallics more. They stay on great and apply with ease.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I'm in love with these lippies! They have a good variety of colors, the price is a little high but other wise is a good liquid lipstick.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Harrisburg, pa

I absolutely love this formula. It's pigmented, long wearing and not drying. My favorite shades are Petale De Rose and Daiquiri. Bomb!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this stuff! Super creamy. My lips feel like satin. It last a decent amount of time. Would rebuy. Would recommend to friend.
shankedra F.
shankedra F.

Its help your lips have a nice glow and you would look beautiful just do not put too much on you don't wanna look like a clown
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

I love this product. I wear this all the time. I want to buy more because they are so soft on the lips and not drying at all.
Jailine D.
Jailine D.

Excellent lipstick moisturizes very much the lips, has a very good quality its color is beautiful I love it, I recommend it.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now