25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• I saw this product in influenster video #contest ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating? 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades better as I have fair skin. Any ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Ellyn M.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
It feels really good on my lips. It's not sticky or tacky. It smells like Madagascar Vanilla. My lips do not feel dry. This feels better than other less expensive brands of liquid matte lipsticks. Yes I would buy it again if Jouer sold it again. I got this from Amazon. Will pair it with a Jouer topper, next week when it's delivered.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Other
I am in love with these liquid lipsticks! First of all, I think the packaging is stunning! Secondly, the formula is perfect - it is lightweight on the lips, completely opaque and doesn't dry out your lips! It also doesn't transfer. Finally, the selection of colors makes it easy for everyone to find something! I highly recommend!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm obsessed with this liquid lipstick! I have about 10 different colors and they're all beautiful and wearable. My favorites are Tawny Rose, Noisette, Papaye, and the new Rose Gold. It's one of the few brands that I can wear without my lips feeling too dry. It lasts for hours on me without cracking or crumbling off. I definitely recommend this Lip Creme!
Letty H.
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown
My all time favorite liquid lipsticks! I've tried many and these ones give great color without drying my lips out. I don't normally wear liquid lipsticks, but when I do, it's these ones. My favorite ones are terra (mauve), noisette (brown), and lychee (rose pink). I even got some for my friends and they love them!
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Such a beautiful formula and truly long lasting! I own the shades melon and papaye and they are beautiful alone or together. It is a little tough to layer them but overall one of my favorite liquid lip formulas! I highly recommend worth the $18
Leah C.
Leah C.
This is my favorite liquid lipstick! It doesn't make my lips dry like a lot of other formulas I have tried. Make sure you prep your lips by using a lip scrub, and to make sure the formula dries completely before rubbing your lips together. It doesn't last as long if you don't allow the formula to dry.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
Jouer makes some of the best liquid lipsticks and lip toppers on the market. I own several colors. I do not have any issues with cracking or drying my lips out like crazy. Decently priced and fits well in a clutch (you do have to reapply after eating). It has decent staying power for a liquid lip.
Cali S.
Cali S.
W Hollywood, CA
I got this in the metallic rose. I didn't find a need to use a lip liner. This dries very quickly and is long-lasting. The color is very flattering on many skin tones. I would recommend this if you want a long-lasting metallic shine.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
I bought this in Papaye and I love the color! It smells great and applies really easily. It can get a little drying so I find it best to apply over lip balm or something that's not too shiny. I think the packaging is really unique and it's super easy to toss this in your bag for touch ups!
Rashbir S.
Rashbir S.
I bought one having high hopes, I have seen on social media everyone raving about them but it did not work for me! It was pretty dry feeling, didn't wear off gracefully and crumbled off.. it didn't last as long as I thought it would.. will try again but probably won't re purchase
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?