BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Cheyenne B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They are long lasting, non drying, and they smell like vanilla cupcakes. I wish they had more colors!
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
Review for: Bronze-Metallic Cool Deep Rose
I love this liquid lip. It's opaque, dries quickly, and is long wearing. It also smells SO GOOD. Worth the price.
ashley c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much are these? They look really pretty, are they long lasting? Also where can you purchase them from?
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC
Long lasting colour that doesn't leave my lips feeling dry or looking cracked. Completely budge proof.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Other
I have sweet tooth, not very long lasting. Beautiful though. Lots if glitter, could have more pigment.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these liquid lipsticks! They are so lightweight and go on smoothly. Beautiful colors
Princess R.
Wethersfield, CT
I got this as a gift and i truly love it the color is perfect and its doesn't get my lips dry
Anna Paula L.
Milford, MA
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet
I love this product, its so perfect when i use on snow days because my mouth is so dry!
Savanna R.
Depew, NY
I love this liquid lipstick and everything about it. The packaging is simple and functional. I bought the lipstick online. It is a little pricey but worth the cost. I will buy this again when I run out.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jouer has really great products that people don't really rave about and this another one of those. These lipsticks are super creamy and pigmented. All the shades are very beautiful and the formula is amazing with all the shades. It doesn't dry down completely but it leaves your lips feeling very hydrated.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
How is the formula of this lipstick?