Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Princess R.
Princess R.
Wethersfield, CT

I got this as a gift and i truly love it the color is perfect and its doesn't get my lips dry
Claire S.
Claire S.
rugby

I have this in papaye and it's perfect I love it so must really nice formula too
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL

Amazingly amooth and hydrated some are rathrr fully pigmented and amazing!!!
Jessel A.
Jessel A.

I love my Jouer lip cremes!! I have over 20 shades and they're so lovely. They smell great, are really creamy and most colours feel light on the lips. I ❤ jouer! I'm wearing one of their metallic shades , Dahlia, in my display photo💄
Yuricela D.
Yuricela D.
Austin, Tx

I saw this at forever 21 in the color Noissette and it's so beautiful would love to try it if I see it again. Definetly recommend this brand my sister has a couple and I love them
Ezmaine C.
Ezmaine C.

Got the jouer long wear lipstick in the colour tan lines. The lipstick is extra shiny and gives an amazing pop on top of nude lipsticks such as mac. It lasts for a while through the day but may come off when eating or drinking, but I haven't had any problems using it at all. The best place to buy it from is cult beauty.com here's the link for anyone looking to buy the product they also do more makeup products worth checking out.
The lipstick is glossy and doesn't clump together it is easy to apply and stays glowing for hours if you haven't eaten or drank.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I love how light and smooth they apply. Very long-lasting and not drying like most liquid lipsticks. My favorite one is definitely Popeye I love that you can use it almost as a topper or standalone color. Very beautiful color.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.

I absolutely love these Lip Cremes! They're some of the best that I have tried! They are pricey, but you get a lot in them! They go on beautifully & last a long time! I got mine online & it only took a few days to get to me! If you want to splurge on a beautiful lipstick, I would suggest giving these a try!
Anna D.
Anna D.
San Jose, CA

These are amazing! I hate when a liquid lipstick is super drying and/or emphasizes lip lines (no one likes grandma lips) and these liquid lipsticks are one of the few that don't do that! I was skeptical to try these out because I didn't think any matte liquid lipstick could live up to the claim of being a full on matte, transfer proof liquid lipstick without sucking the life out of my lips. Boy was I wrong! I wore it all day long and I didn't feel the need to wipe it off as soon as I got home. They are very comfortable, the colors are beautiful and they will make your liquid lipstick dreams come true. And if you're debating between getting these or the Kylie lip kits, pick these 100%! I've tried them both and the Jouer liquid lipsticks are so much more comfortable and flattering on the lips.
Bisma M.
Bisma M.
Levittown, NY

As someone who has tried many liquid lipsticks, including drug store and high end, the jouer liquid lipsticks are literally like nothing else. The formulation is so creamy and soft and when it dries, it doesn't crack or chip like most others do even when my lips aren't as moisturized as they should be. It's one of the only formulas that I feel comfortable wearing to work in the morning and knowing it will look just as good 8 hours later. Also a lot of youtubers have 30% coupon codes which makes the price more affordable than certain other brands. Definitely try these out, I recommend starting with one or two colors that you think could work for every day and if you love it like I did, then go crazy!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now