Add a Photo

By JOUER
#138 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (74)
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Leipsic, OH

These feel so good on your lips. They dry fast and do not transfer. I do need to put 2 or theee coats on but it does not cake up. These are my fav formula. You must try them.
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

These liquid lipsticks are amazing ! They don't dry too much the go on easily and the lips feel soft ! Doesn't crack and last ! I recommend purchasing it's worth the buck !
Erin C.
Erin C.

Very comfortable liquid lipstick. Obviously still drying but better than most other brands. I would suggest putting a moisturizing chap stick underneath to help also!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV

My first shade was Cassis. I didn't like it, it felt like it chapped my lips and it didn't last long. Gave it another try, and I'm loving the shade noisette so far
Zara T.
Zara T.
Frisco , TX

This is my favorite liquid lipstick. Stays all day! I bought it in almost every color. It's somewhat pricey but jouer website tends to have promo codes often.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL

The lipstick goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a dry feeling like mattes. I think it's pretty pricy for not lasting very long. I probably won't buy another.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, Wa

I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Warren, OH

I honestly love their formula! It's super hydrating but dries down completely. I think the colors are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to buy more
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
West Islip, NY

Literally one of the best matte liquid lips I've ever used!! It is not drying at all and the color selection is gorgeous!!! Plus the smell is amazing
Liz F.
Liz F.
Kentwood, MI

This stuff is great. Goes on evenly and smooth!! Beautiful colors and pigmented. Definitely worth the price. I'm in love with them. Stays on long!!!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now