Add a Photo

By JOUER
#193 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (76)
Cleo H.
Cleo H.
April 19, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
The Jouer liquid lipsticks are hands down the best liquid lipsticks that I’ve tried so far in terms of comfort, longevity or hell, just anything, including the price point for a higher end brand. The Stila ones are pretty awesome as well, but Jouer has my heart particularly their metallic formulas.
Kornelija S.
Kornelija S.
I saw so many Instagrammers wearing Jouer and that was the initial reason why I bought it. I am super happy I did because the formula is amazing. I actually bought 4 shades to start with lol
I also love the smell, it reminds me of a vanilla flavor. It's really soft & smooth, I would definitely repurchase this product.
Ellyn M.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
It feels really good on my lips. It's not sticky or tacky. It smells like Madagascar Vanilla. My lips do not feel dry. This feels better than other less expensive brands of liquid matte lipsticks. Yes I would buy it again if Jouer sold it again. I got this from Amazon. Will pair it with a Jouer topper, next week when it's delivered.
Maria m.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
LOVE LOVE LOVE THISS!! I have been wanting to buy this forever!! I got the shade Lychee and the shade itself is just so beautiful and pinky. the formula is amazing!! Literally forgot that I had the lipstick on after 2 hours of application. Dries quickly and does not transfer or smudge! It's so perfect! Will hopefully buy more colors!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm obsessed with this liquid lipstick! I have about 10 different colors and they're all beautiful and wearable. My favorites are Tawny Rose, Noisette, Papaye, and the new Rose Gold. It's one of the few brands that I can wear without my lips feeling too dry. It lasts for hours on me without cracking or crumbling off. I definitely recommend this Lip Creme!
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Such a beautiful formula and truly long lasting! I own the shades melon and papaye and they are beautiful alone or together. It is a little tough to layer them but overall one of my favorite liquid lip formulas! I highly recommend worth the $18
Leah C.
Leah C.
This is my favorite liquid lipstick! It doesn't make my lips dry like a lot of other formulas I have tried. Make sure you prep your lips by using a lip scrub, and to make sure the formula dries completely before rubbing your lips together. It doesn't last as long if you don't allow the formula to dry.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
April 20, 2017, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
Jouer makes some of the best liquid lipsticks and lip toppers on the market. I own several colors. I do not have any issues with cracking or drying my lips out like crazy. Decently priced and fits well in a clutch (you do have to reapply after eating). It has decent staying power for a liquid lip.
Cali S.
Cali S.
W Hollywood, CA
I got this in the metallic rose. I didn't find a need to use a lip liner. This dries very quickly and is long-lasting. The color is very flattering on many skin tones. I would recommend this if you want a long-lasting metallic shine.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
I bought this in Papaye and I love the color! It smells great and applies really easily. It can get a little drying so I find it best to apply over lip balm or something that's not too shiny. I think the packaging is really unique and it's super easy to toss this in your bag for touch ups!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?