BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Love these! I got a limited edition kit that came was out around Christmas time and I don't regret it. The pigmentation is there plus they feel so comfortable on the lips and actually last.
paulina I.
El paso, TX
i love it!!, it stays pretty much the entire day and night love the color cayenne,skinny dip & bronze rose perfect to have the by themselves or in top of another color i would recommend!
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach more...
I love this color so much. It has such a beautiful sheen and looks great over peachy pink toned lipsticks as well as alone. It's easy to apply and smells great. It's pretty long lasting in my opinion.
Marina O.
This is by far the most comfortable liquid lipstick I have ever tried. I have it in the shade Cassis (although I want plenty more!). They go on very easily, with the help of a nice doe foot applicator. They dry quickly and evenly, and have a very natural-looking finish. They aren't drying, though not moisturizing. They last about eight or nine hours on me, even through eating and drinking. By the 8th hour I find I get very minimal flaking on the inner portion of my lips, but it is very minimal and not visible (I can just feel it a tad). I am very impressed with the wearability and longevity of this product!
Kayleigh K.
Westminster, MD
I own one the Jouer's lipsticks in Papaye and absolutely love it! The color is a gorgeous metallic. Not drying and lasts all day when I wear it! And it has a nice smell.
Mersaidies H.
Fort Campbell, KY
Review for: Papaye-Metallic Warm Peach more...
Beautiful sleek packaging along with an amazing formula that is hydrating & not drying on the lips. Comfortable wear and reasonably priced. Definitely a new go to brand!
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I have four of these now and I cannot say enough good things about these lipsticks! I have 3 mattes and 1 metallic and I recently just got the skinny dip lip topper as well. You could argue that these are some of the best liquid lipsticks ever! I love them so much I want them all! And all of their products are capable of being attached to one another it's like a puzzle, it's so cool. I love jouer cosmetics!! Huge fan of this formula! Everything about it! Great company, great products!
Adriana O.
Dover, DE
I love jouer!! I didnt discover this brand till June but i already own 6 of their products. The very first being the skinny dip lip topper which smells so amazing and has a beautiful color to it. It has a gold undertone so i mostly pair it with pinky colors. I also just recently purchased Snapdragon! Its a beautiful metallic purple. And Papaye is also such a beautiful color on its own. Its usually sold out along with skinny dip but if you can get your hands on either of them i suggest doing so!
Suzy R.
Review for: Peche more...
Incredibly lightweight formula. I received the color "lychee" in my Birchbox, and it is a perfect rosy-neutral for my coloring (dark hair, light complexion, blue eyes, cool undertones). One of the suggestions was to use the edge of the applicator as a liner and that worked really well. Lychee has a matte finish, but a gloss went over it well and didn't disrupt the long wear aspects of this liquid lipstick. I feel very pretty and feminine but still casual in this color and style of lipstick.
Heather L.
JOUER | been wearing these non-stop since I've received them 😍. All the colours are very wearable - dare I say office friendly? (Yes, even #noisette). The highlighter gives the most perfect sheen to the cheeks without being overbearing but enough that the highlighting freak in me is satisfied. Overall, the quality of the products is 👌👌👌 my little collection is starting to grow.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?