Add a Photo

#144 in Lipstick
Photos (65)
ashley c.
ashley c.

How much are these? They look really pretty, are they long lasting? Also where can you purchase them from?
Jenny T.
Jenny T.

Loving Jouer liquid lipstick because the colors and the scent are really nice. It's stay for a long time.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

This is a fabulous liquid lipstick. Stays on. Wonderful sweet scent. Matte color. Dries fairly quick.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

One of my favorite liquid lipsticks ever! The formula is amazing and they have such amazing colors.
kailey w.
kailey w.
Benton, LA

Beautiful color made my lips pop! it looks beautiful with a brown eyeshadow and dark eyebrows!!!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Wethersfield, CT

I got this as a gift and i truly love it the color is perfect and its doesn't get my lips dry
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, Fl

Amazingly amooth and hydrated some are rathrr fully pigmented and amazing!!!
Angie P.
Angie P.

I have a few of these and the colors, especially papaya are I like any others I have come across in the market. With that being said, super drying and break down throughout wear during the day. I would not repurchase this, but the lipgloss toppers are amazing by Jouer.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.

This is the one ! These liquid lipsticks from jouer are no joke they literally do not come off you need make up remover or a wipe so when they say long lasting you better believe it. They are creamy and smooth not only that they smell like CAKE BATTER 😍
Most definitely worth every penny ! Will be buying more !!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport, TN

These are such beautiful liquid lipsticks! They come in so many different colors that are beautiful for a multitude of skin tones. They wear beautifully and aren't too drying. Definitely worth the price tag!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now