25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

• I saw this product in influenster video #contest ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating? 3 Answers
  • I generally like cool tones shades better as I have fair skin. Any ...1 Answers
Maria Alejandra B.
Maria Alejandra B.
Boston, MA
One of the best liquid lipsticks in the market ! shade selection is amazing, all very wearable colors. It feels very light on the lip and doesn't dry them too much. Staying power is very good, and does not crack when reaplying. I have 7 colors and they all work amazingly
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Amazing pigmentation. Great color selection. I love the color application and the initial feeling of the lipstick. However, within minutes, it dries down to a SUPER matte finish. It is beyond drying to the lips and after an hour of wear time, it begins to cracks and/or peel off. I would suggest to use a lip topper or gloss with this product to ensure a more comfortable wear.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Brilliant!!! Awesome formula that does not overly dry out your lips and the staying power is superb. I have Rose Gold, Snapdragon, Rose, Cabernet, lip topper in tan lines. Purchased from Nordstrom. Rose Gold is such a stunning color on medium tone skin. Tan lines (lip topper) works well on any of these colors to get it an extra POW. Only sucky part is that Jouer is not sold in stores near me so I have to order a bunch online and return the shades that don't work. Give it a try you will not regret it.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
I had been wanting to try these but didnt want to spend $18 and not like them so they finally had a bundle deal where you get 8 mini shades for only $36 so I had to grab it! I FELL IN LOVE! The formula of these liquid lipsticks go on so easy and they're so buildable! They're also long lasting! Id say I only have to apply it again after a good 6-8 hours
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.
Review for: Pétale De Rose-Matte Cool Deep Rose
This lipstick is very pigmented and creamy. I love applying it. I'm taking one star off because it isn't the longest lasting lipstick I own, and it can get slightly crumbly if you wear it for too long. I tried wearing it to work on a 8 hour shift and it lasted up until the 6th hour, where I felt DOOMED!! So I wear it on my days off now, when I have time to touch it up
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Dulce De Leche-Cool Nude, Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose, Other
These Jouer liquid lipsticks are my all-time favorite lip product! They don't settle into the fine lines of my lips and are so comfortable to wear. Not drying at all! The formula is creamy, opaque and lasts longer than any other liquid lipstick I've tried. The price is a little up there, but it's totally worth it in my opinion. Holy grail status for sure!
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
Review for: Cassis-Matte Cool Muted Violet
Background:
*Quantity: 6 ml / 0.21 fl oz
(Comparing to the lip topper that comes with 5.9 ml/0.2 fl oz and the lip gloss that comes with 6.7 ml/0.23 fl oz)
*Full coverage
*Contains Vitamin E
*Paraben free

Pros:
1. Smells like cake frosting
2. Whipped-like formula feels so soft and creamy on the lips
3. Matte finish but not drying
4. Very long wearing
5. Very light weight
6. Cruelty free
7. Full coverage

Cons:
1. A tad pricey for me but not terrible for an indie brand
2. Quantity isn't consistent across lip products
Patience S.
Patience S.
Mountain Home, AR
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Daquiri
Such a cute color for summer! So perfect. I personally enjoy the formula as well. It doesn't completely dry your lips out or leave them crinkly when it mattes down. I don't think it is too pricey but I think everyone would agree that a few bucks cheaper would make it 2x more worth it than it already is!
Definitely recommend trying it out for yourself! I've already lent it to my friends several times!
Cleo H.
Cleo H.
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
The Jouer liquid lipsticks are hands down the best liquid lipsticks that I’ve tried so far in terms of comfort, longevity or hell, just anything, including the price point for a higher end brand. The Stila ones are pretty awesome as well, but Jouer has my heart particularly their metallic formulas.
Kornelija S.
Kornelija S.
I saw so many Instagrammers wearing Jouer and that was the initial reason why I bought it. I am super happy I did because the formula is amazing. I actually bought 4 shades to start with lol
I also love the smell, it reminds me of a vanilla flavor. It's really soft & smooth, I would definitely repurchase this product.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?