BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Elle
New York
Review for: Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown more...
This is my all time favorite liquid lipstick formula! The formula is amazing and once it's on, it does not move. I wore this to a dinner party and when I got home, it was still intact, not once did it smudge! Noisette is also the perfect nude for my skin tone, I wear it quite often.
Steph L.
I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These liquid lipsticks are amazing ! They don't dry too much the go on easily and the lips feel soft ! Doesn't crack and last ! I recommend purchasing it's worth the buck !
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Oh my lanta! I received the Papaye color yesterday and I am OBSESSED! It is beyond gorgeous, and I cannot wait to incorporate it in to multiple different looks. I will gladly recommend this to any and everyone.
Kiran S.
long lasting ... very pricey ... easy to apply \ use ... sold only online on Jouer website ... pigmented ... need more quantity for the price of it ... can be given as a gift too ... try it for yourself!
Aly J.
Frankfort, IL
Jouer's long wear lip creams are literally one of my favorite liquid lipsticks! I want to collect them all! They're comfortable on the lips and definitely long wearing with food. I would love to keep them in stock as much as possible!
Sabrina B.
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose more...
I tried this It's super pretty and opaque. I didn't apply a lip liner and it went on very smooth. I am impressed. it was initially tacky which I'm not really a fan off but it wears done very nicely.
Megan S.
The colors Papaye and Praline are pretty but unless you have perfectly smooth lips they look a little lack luster. Be sure to use a lip balm because they are drying. For darker skin use lip liner.
Christine S.
Angola, NY
I have this lipstick in Bronze Rose and I love it! It's so easy to apply and it is not heavy. The metallic-ness is on trend but not overkill. I wish I had all the shades! It also has a nice smell, kind of like vanilla frosting.
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
Review for: Lychee-Matte Cool Dusty Rose more...
Lychee is my definite fave from jouer! It's very nice and does not flake! I've worn it to go out and it stays on after having drinks! Super easy to apply! Will definitely be purchasing more colors!!
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Josie L.
How much does this cost and are they really longwearing?