Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Harrisburg, pa

I absolutely love this formula. It's pigmented, long wearing and not drying. My favorite shades are Petale De Rose and Daiquiri. Bomb!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this stuff! Super creamy. My lips feel like satin. It last a decent amount of time. Would rebuy. Would recommend to friend.
shankedra F.
shankedra F.

Its help your lips have a nice glow and you would look beautiful just do not put too much on you don't wanna look like a clown
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

I love this product. I wear this all the time. I want to buy more because they are so soft on the lips and not drying at all.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Cumming, GA

The colors are beautiful but it has zero lasting power. I was so disappointed, I sent all three shades back that I bought.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

I love these! They are long lasting, non drying, and they smell like vanilla cupcakes. I wish they had more colors!
Pauline R.
Pauline R.
Hillsborough, NJ

By far my favorite liquid lipstick! It's long wearing and the colors are super pigmented. Love the toppers as well.
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the best liquid lipstick formula! Sooo comfortable!!! The colors are amazing and so is the product!
ashley c.
ashley c.

How much are these? They look really pretty, are they long lasting? Also where can you purchase them from?
Jenny T.
Jenny T.

Loving Jouer liquid lipstick because the colors and the scent are really nice. It's stay for a long time.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now