Add a Photo

By JOUER
#165 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (76)
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
I seriously can't say enough good things about this lip creme. It's soon amazing. The consistency is unreal. The colors are beautiful. It drys matte quickly. Stays for hours. I wouldn't say it lasts allllllll day. But most of the day anyway. My favorite color is guava. You should 100% try this out. Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick
amanda e.
amanda e.
I have this lip creme in 3 different shades. All are highly pigmented and provide a beautiful metallic sheen to your lips. I purchased directly from Jouer online and shipping was fast and affordable. This lip creme will not come off or budge, I have to use makeup remover to get it off and even then it leaves light stain. I definitely recommend for anyone looking for staying power and a wide choice of beautiful colors.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
I purchased the shade Snapdragon and I'm in love with the color and the formula. Everyone claims that there are products that literally feel like there is nothing on your lips, but this one definitely feels weightless. I'm eager to try out the nonmetallic shades to see if they are just as comfortable. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I wish they were available to purchase in stores instead of online.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Feb. 11, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet
I have the color fraise bon bon...omg the perfect blue toned red. I love this color for all year around. It is not too bright for the winter and not too dar for the spring-summer. Ive been looking for the perfect blue toned red shade for ever and now im in love with this one!!
Maria Alejandra B.
Maria Alejandra B.
Boston, MA
One of the best liquid lipsticks in the market ! shade selection is amazing, all very wearable colors. It feels very light on the lip and doesn't dry them too much. Staying power is very good, and does not crack when reaplying. I have 7 colors and they all work amazingly
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Amazing pigmentation. Great color selection. I love the color application and the initial feeling of the lipstick. However, within minutes, it dries down to a SUPER matte finish. It is beyond drying to the lips and after an hour of wear time, it begins to cracks and/or peel off. I would suggest to use a lip topper or gloss with this product to ensure a more comfortable wear.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Brilliant!!! Awesome formula that does not overly dry out your lips and the staying power is superb. I have Rose Gold, Snapdragon, Rose, Cabernet, lip topper in tan lines. Purchased from Nordstrom. Rose Gold is such a stunning color on medium tone skin. Tan lines (lip topper) works well on any of these colors to get it an extra POW. Only sucky part is that Jouer is not sold in stores near me so I have to order a bunch online and return the shades that don't work. Give it a try you will not regret it.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
goodyear, AZ
I had been wanting to try these but didnt want to spend $18 and not like them so they finally had a bundle deal where you get 8 mini shades for only $36 so I had to grab it! I FELL IN LOVE! The formula of these liquid lipsticks go on so easy and they're so buildable! They're also long lasting! Id say I only have to apply it again after a good 6-8 hours
Patience S.
Patience S.
June 22, 2017, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Daquiri
Such a cute color for summer! So perfect. I personally enjoy the formula as well. It doesn't completely dry your lips out or leave them crinkly when it mattes down. I don't think it is too pricey but I think everyone would agree that a few bucks cheaper would make it 2x more worth it than it already is!
Definitely recommend trying it out for yourself! I've already lent it to my friends several times!
Cleo H.
Cleo H.
April 19, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Terra-Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
The Jouer liquid lipsticks are hands down the best liquid lipsticks that I’ve tried so far in terms of comfort, longevity or hell, just anything, including the price point for a higher end brand. The Stila ones are pretty awesome as well, but Jouer has my heart particularly their metallic formulas.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?