Add a Photo

By JOUER
#138 in Lipstick
This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952.
Photos (75)
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles, CA

I have the shade "creme brûlée" & "skinny dip". I love both shades, even though one is a lip gloss. Both are very comfortable to wear & long lasting. The formula is amazing. I can't wait to try more shades.
Kiran S.
Kiran S.

long lasting ... very pricey ... easy to apply \ use ... sold only online on Jouer website ... pigmented ... need more quantity for the price of it ... can be given as a gift too ... try it for yourself!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Depew, NY

I love this liquid lipstick and everything about it. The packaging is simple and functional. I bought the lipstick online. It is a little pricey but worth the cost. I will buy this again when I run out.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

Love the lipstick are amazing the packaging is to die for I would buy it again and it's so amazing and easy to apply I love using I can go hours with it long lasting and I recommend it to anyone others
Megan S.
Megan S.

The colors Papaye and Praline are pretty but unless you have perfectly smooth lips they look a little lack luster. Be sure to use a lip balm because they are drying. For darker skin use lip liner.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.

By FAR one of the best liquid lipsticks out on the market! Compared to other liquid lipsticks, it is affordable, (especially when there is a discount code) and the longevity is amazing!
paulina I.
paulina I.
El Paso, TX

i love it!!, it stays pretty much the entire day and night love the color cayenne,skinny dip & bronze rose perfect to have the by themselves or in top of another color i would recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI

I don't have this color but I love the product. It is an amazing liquid lipstick formula- dries super matte but still hydrating. Love the colors, pigmentation and how easy it is to apply
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ

I bought a bunch of these Jouer long wear Crete liquid lipsticks from the limited edition mermaid collection. This formula is good and love the colors! I recommend these lipsticks!
Trina K.
Trina K.

I'm not a fan of liquid matte lipstick! I like these a lot! They are very comfortable to wear, they don't make my lips look dry and wrinkled. They come in so many beautiful colors.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?