Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.

Emmanuelle I.
Emmanuelle I.
La Hulpe, Brabant Wallon
1 year, 5 months ago
Honestly, compared to other products, jouer's liquid lipsticks are good! They aren't clumpy in the end or patchy. I really love those!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
1 year, 7 months ago
I love the formula from Jouer and it's not feeling drying your lip. But your lip is showing bit dry because it's matte. I love it because it's really stay really long
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
1 year, 7 months ago
This is not an overly drying liquid lipstick like so many out there, but if you have more sensitive lips I would try a light gloss on top or adding some extra moisture to your lip prep before putting them on. This might take away from the wear time a little, but it's nothing one touch up can't fix and then you should be good all day.
Laura E.
Laura E.
1 year, 7 months ago
These aren't drying I really love them! OFRA will forever be my favorite brand. Non drying, matte finish, they DO transfer but they're AMAZING.
Kate H.
Kate H.
1 year, 7 months ago
sorry I'm answering this but all matte liquid lipsticks that are long lasting & don't transfer will be drying.. if you're looking for something comfortable I would opt for a regular lipstick that has a matte finish to it. those are not near as long lasting as matte liquid lipsticks but they are so much more comfortable! there are also lip glosses that have a matte finish as well. (I have heard that jouer's formula is one of the more comfortable but still drying, I can't tell you for sure tho)