Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
1 year, 6 months ago
I really like the Jouer liquid lipstick. I feel like they're a little on the pricey side at $18 a pop but they're a really good formula.
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
1 year, 6 months ago
Love it! This brand is outstanding and very reasonably priced
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
1 year, 6 months ago
I love it! It does last a long time as far as liquid lipsticks go. The price point is great too
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
1 year, 7 months ago
I saw nikki tutorial use it she's recommend it so much and look so good on lips ... Me would buy also the price is $18