Cassie C.
I own about 12 (or more) of the Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipsticks.  I especially love the metallic lipsticks.  The packaging is very nice, and they are made so you can slide them onto other Jouer products, making travel much easier.  The doe foot applicator makes application of the liquid lipstick very easy and precise.  The color pigmentation is beautiful, and the lipsticks are very creamy when first applied.  They dry pretty fast, but they are not streaky.  Some say they are transfer resistant, but that is not the case for me.  It does transfer to my cup when I drink or my napkin when I wipe my mouth, but it does not come off completely.  The colors are gorgeous and there's a variety from which to choose (with more colors coming out every season) so I highly recommend trying at least one color.  I do not think you will be disappointed!