Alex S.
CA
I LOVE these liquid lipsticks. This formula is definitely in my top three. The packaging is so luxe and simple, and really speaks to my aesthetic. The applicator is really nice, and allows me to cover large sections while also getting into the corners of my mouth. It's not bendy or weird and allows me to get a precise line. These don't transfer or bleed on me without a lip liner, which I appreciate, since I don't like having to reapply every half hour. These last for around 3-5 hours, depending on if I have a lip liner underneath, and when they fade, it fades nicely, and doesn't look too awkward. These don't create that disgusting ring of product on the inside of my lips that I hate. Even though these are a little drying, it's worth it. I love the wide selection of nudes and pinks, and appreciate how they have many cool tones as well as warm tones, which is rare. My favorite shades are dulce de leche, orchid, tawny rose, and framboise.