BY JOUER COSMETICS

This weightless, Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick offers full coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day.

• Buildable, Long-Wear full coverage color
• Vitamin E
• Ultra lightweight
• Non-sticky formula
• Matte and metallic finishes
• Warm and cool shades

Christina's Tips:

Apply to lips for full coverage color that lasts for hours. Start by lining lips with tip of applicator. Press lips together for full coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove: use Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil or an oil-based makeup remover.

Aubergine, Ballerine, Sangria:
Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake).
Primrose:
Isododecane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Clove:
Isododecane, Mica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Bare, Blush, French Kiss, Mûre, Rayanne:
Isododecane, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Snapdragon: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Rosé:
Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Bronze Rose, Citronade Rose, Dahlia, Daiquiri, Filigree, Pamplemousse, Papaye, Penny, Praline, Rose Gold:
Isododecane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Brique, Buff, Cabernet, Cassis, Crème Brûlée, Dulce De Leche, Fraise Bonbon, Fruit De La Passion, Lychee, Melon, Noisette, Orchid, Pétale De Rose, Tawny Rose, Terra, Watermelon:
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±):CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick
  • "I absolutely adore this brand of liquid lipstick. I was so afraid to try it at first because it applies like a gloss, but it dries extremely matte. The hydrating power is incredible, despite it being a matte liquid creme. The color options are beautiful!" in 122 reviews
  • "I love these! I only have one (Lychee) but I definitely need more! They are very long lasting and COMFORTABLE on the lips!! The packaging is nice and sleek too. They are tons of nude-pink "everyday" shades in the line, but also some really fun ones! " in 28 reviews
  • "I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. The formula on these is one of my favorites. Very smooth, creamy, not drying but dries down, not tacky. The perfect lipstick" in 24 reviews
  • "I have 6 shades of the Jouer Lip cremes are they are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I have dry lips so most liquid lipsticks look very dry and cracked on my lips. However, this formula looks SO smooth! It doesn't dry out my lips at all but it does dry and doesn't transfer. I would recommend that anyone who loves lipsticks try at least one of these! " in 12 reviews
Sharmin P.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Cabernet, Brique-Matte Warm Brick Red more...
I am wearing the shade in Brique in this photo. First of all, this color alone is gorgeous. It is pigmented, long lasting, comfortable, and very flattering with my skin tone. I purchased this when I lost my limecrime wicked lipstick and was happy to find this color to be completely different shade of red but the perfect red on my skin. This red has a warmer undertone but it is not overwhelmingly orange or cool toned. I think it would look especially gorgeous on skin tones close to mine and darker.
Becky S.
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Buff more...
Unlike the other item I bought for my 1st ever #JouerBeauty experience, Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper ™ , I really liked this product. It is a beautiful neutral nude shade that is truly long wearing. The colour is a very close match for tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Pillowtalk and Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick in Holy Chic! with about the same lasting power as each.
Sam S.
Review for: Noisette more...
Jouer is my favorite liquid lipstick formula. They’re super light weight and comfortable, smudge proof, and very long wearing. Noisette is 100% my favorite color by them.
I’m pretty fair skinned so this comes up a little brown on me but it’s the perfect dark nude for me to do an ombré look. I’m obsessed! Highly recommend to everyone.
Grace Y.
Review for: Tawny Rose more...
I have tried many shades of the long wear lip cremes and I really like all of the shades but the formula is just too drying for me. I don’t like the appearance of harsh raisin lips and over time I get cracking. The formula has a decent wear time and the color range is beautiful but the formula is just a miss
Samara S.
Review for: Pétale De Rose more...
I really like this formula. Super lightweight and comfortable. The wear time seemed to be pretty good. I really only noticed it coming off when I was eating. It passed the kids proof test. Also the color was extremely beautiful and really pigmented. The color didn’t bleed, even if I wasn’t wearing lip liner
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Review for: Rayanne more...
A beautiful purple grey shade. The formula is super creamy and comfortable to wear. Doesn’t dry out my lips and mine tend to lean on the more dry side. I am more than happy with the effectiveness of it. The cost is average for a higher end lip product. Overall I would recommend it
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick - Filigree more...
I recently gifted my mom this shade of the lip cream! It was a bit darker than expected however, it’s still beautiful (: I was expecting it to be a bit more of a buttery texture since it’s a cream formula yet it actually dries matte. That doesn’t bother me personally though be aware because I know not everyone prefers that. It also stayed on for a very long time which is great for when going out therefore, you won’t feel the need to reapply often. Overall, it’s a great lip product.
Laurie S.
Review for: Praline-Metallic Cool Bronzed Pink, Noisette-Matte Warm Chocolate Brown, Snapdragon-Metallic Cool Frosty Plum more...
These are absolutely wonderful - the only liquid lip I've ever tried where it feels like there's absolutely nothing on your lips when you're wearing it! Snapdragon is a beautiful, metallic plum that stands out on my fair skin; Praline, is a great metallic nude, and Noisette is a little moody, a little 90s, but still a perfect brown. I would buy every single shade if I could - the staying power is incredible. I can wear these through lunch and drinks, and it still looks great. Easy to apply, too!
Nicole C.
Review for: Other more...
I finally decided to give these a try, and glad I did. I got metallic rose, which is a pretty shade for my light skin, and winter. This wears comfortable on the lips. I had to apply again after eating, but that's only normal.
Sam S.
Jouer’s liquid lip cremes are my absolute #1 favorite go-to lip formula. It’s so lightweight and wears very comfortably on the lips. They have a great range of colors and also are on the more affordable end. 10/10 recommend!
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
How is the formula of this lipstick?

Sephora