25 colors available

BY JOUER

This weightless, long-wearing liquid lipstick by Jouer offers full-coverage color with a soft-touch finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. How to use: Apply to clean lips. Start by lining your lips with the tip of the applicator. Press your lips together for full-coverage color that lasts for hours. To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover. Color(s): cassis, cerise, citron de rose, creme brulee, daquiri, dulce de leche, fairy, fraise bon bon, framboise, fruit de la passion, lychee, melon, noisette, pamplemousse, papaye, peche, petale de rose, praline, unicorn, watermelon. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick. Style Number: 5164952. see more...

Buy on Beauty Bar*
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Peche
I received a sample of this last month. I got the shade Lychee which looked really light when I initially swiped it on. I thought I wasn't going to like it because light colors don't usually go well with my fair skin, but it dried to a darker pink which looked absolutely amazing. I don't ever wear matte lip products because they're usually a little too bold for my liking, and the products I've tried have been super drying, but I fell in love with this one. It doesn't dry out my lips and the color is super smooth and natural looking. The color lasted through lunch and two bottles of water with no problem. It's rare for me to spend more than five bucks on a product (I'm a drugstore beauty junkie) but I had to splurge and buy a few of these in the full size. I loved it from the first use and it's now become my daily go-to lip product.

Edit: Someone asked for a swatch of Petale De Rose and Lychee so I posted that. Very similar but Petale De Rose definitely looks darker on the lips.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East meadow , NY
This is my favorite liquid lipstick formula that I have tried thus far, it has the texture of a mousse. but does dry down to a fully matte finish and doesn't transfer. So far I have tried 5 of the liquid lips (including their metallics) and all are incredible, they smell like a REAL vanilla cake not like the nauseating vanilla smell so many cosmetics and lip products have. I have noticed a good wear time with these lippies, up to 8 hours no touch ups with only light snacking. They do tend to wear off and fade a little more in the center of the lips, as is expected with most liquid to matte products. These are non drying and easy to forget they're even on. My favorite is the matte in the shade "Melon" which is a beautiful nude pink. I also love the long wear lip topper in "skinny dip" :)
jennelle S.
jennelle S.
Review for: Peche
This stuff smells amazing like vanilla frosting. Its a very drying formula after application. Its very thin and the key to making it look nice it scraping all of the excess off the doe foot applicator. If you put it on over dry lips it will look cracked and horrible. Exfoliate, moisturise and apply thin layers to get a truly long lasting effect. The shade that attracted me to this particular brand of liquid lipsticks is called papaye. I am too pale for the underlying pink in that metallic pink gold, to shine through only the gold shows up. Citronade rose is a better metallic pink for those with pale complexions. It will not come off peachy gold but the effect is still pretty and long lasting.
Myra H.
Myra H.
I have this in the color Cabernet and it is so beautiful! It's a comfortable formula as long as your lips are hydrated before applying (since mine are super dry, I apply a balm and wait about 15 minutes before putting the lipstick on right on top without wiping anything off my lips). The color is a very pretty deep red and it truly lasts all day. Even though there is some transfer, the color wears so well that after a long day at work I still have plenty left on my lips and I've never had to reapply anything. I think the price is pretty decent too (even better when you can find a discount code!) and I love the packaging. It also smells AMAZING! It reminds me of vanilla cake.
Molly R.
Molly R.
OMG! I found this on pinterest and fell in love with it so I had to purchase it for myself and see what it was all about! I got it off Amazon for a little bit cheaper than what the Jouer Cosmetics website was selling it for and I was not disappointed! It goes on smooth and has a lot of coverage so you don't need to apply a lot, it also lasts all day long! I do recommend moisturizing your lips beforehand with some chapstick but it is awesome! The only bad part was trying to get it off! (which I later found out that Vaseline or other oil based makeup removers work wonders and is very easy to remove after that) but would definitely recommend!
Christina M.
Christina M.
OMG I think this might be my new favorite liquid lip formula!!! The first shade I purchased was Lychee and it did not disappoint. The formula is super light weight but pigmented. It's not drying AT ALL and lasts for so long! But let's talk about the smell...I could (almost) eat the lipstick, it smells AMAZING!! I think I read on the website that it smells like macaroons. They're a great price ($18 for 0.21oz) and even better because there's so many youtubers and influencers for 15% off! (20% off for your first order when you make an account on Jouer's website!!!). I purchased Tawny Rose a few days ago and am so excited to try it!!!
Marina O.
Marina O.
This is by far the most comfortable liquid lipstick I have ever tried. I have it in the shade Cassis (although I want plenty more!). They go on very easily, with the help of a nice doe foot applicator. They dry quickly and evenly, and have a very natural-looking finish. They aren't drying, though not moisturizing. They last about eight or nine hours on me, even through eating and drinking. By the 8th hour I find I get very minimal flaking on the inner portion of my lips, but it is very minimal and not visible (I can just feel it a tad). I am very impressed with the wearability and longevity of this product!
priyanka v.
priyanka v.
Honestly best liquid lipstick formula ever !! I cannot rave enough of this liquid lipsticks. First of all their shade section is really good . The formula of these liquid lipsticks are so good that you will forget that you have lipstick on your lips .They do not dry out lips so no cracked lips whatsoever. I don't know y when I wear this it makes my lip plumper (in a good way ). They are so comfortable and moisturizing and the wear time is definitely more than annoy her liquid lipsticks I have tried . I am definitely gonna repurchase these lipsticks
Steph L.
Steph L.
I finally got this! They had a 40% off sale recently so I got 3 shades! I've been wanting to try a metallic lip shade so I got praline. It's beautiful and not as scary metallic as I imagined it to be. I also got the red (forgot the name, the one w a blue tint not orange) and petal something (a mauve pink) and I love them all! It smells like cupcakes but goes away after you apply it. It also dries very fast and matte. If you like to smack your lips you would prob want to use a gloss over this. The colors are very pigmented also.
Maria Antonieta H.
Maria Antonieta H.
This formula is SUPER interesting. The colors are really pigmented, and the applicator is so easy to use, because it has a thinner end for the contours of your mouth. The shades blend well (I had great luck with 10 and 35 both on their own, but they also blended into a gorgeous new color, and ombré flawlessly) and the scent isn't strong or offensive (it smells very natural). I was expecting this to be similar to the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, but it doesn't dry down. It keeps your lips moisturized all day long. I love it!
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA
Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long wearing? Creamy? What's your fave color? Hydrating?