Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Richmond

After hearing all the hype about this liquid lippie, I purchased a bunch using their welcome code with 25% off so it was a good deal. Their metallic lip creams looked so beautiful online I was instantly smitten 😍. For $12 USD (what I paid but I believe it is like $16 or something normally) you get 6 ML of product which is double the amount of some popular liquid lipsticks such as ABH's or Kylie's.

Formula: It is quite mousses and drier which I wasn't used to. DO NOT BUY MELON, it is so patchy and streaky. Others were quite pleasant and full coverage. I docked a star because i hate the applicator so so much, it's very short and awkward to hold (hurts my hand??) and the doe foot is scratchy which made the application streaky. However this was solved because I just ended up using a normal lip brush and it applies smoothly and opaquely. It smells like cupcakes of some sort but not intense at all which is nice. If you are going to use the applicator on the lipstick I recommend using a lip liner to go over the entire lip as a base to prevent it from streaking too much. This lipstick is one of the more comfortable liquid lipsticks I've tried so far with beautiful metallic shades that are actually shiny and metallic AND dry down completely.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I received a sample of this last month. I got the shade Lychee which looked really light when I initially swiped it on. I thought I wasn't going to like it because light colors don't usually go well with my fair skin, but it dried to a darker pink which looked absolutely amazing. I don't ever wear matte lip products because they're usually a little too bold for my liking, and the products I've tried have been super drying, but I fell in love with this one. It doesn't dry out my lips and the color is super smooth and natural looking. The color lasted through lunch and two bottles of water with no problem. It's rare for me to spend more than five bucks on a product (I'm a drugstore beauty junkie) but I had to splurge and buy a few of these in the full size. I loved it from the first use and it's now become my daily go-to lip product.

Edit: Someone asked for a swatch of Petale De Rose and Lychee so I posted that. Very similar but Petale De Rose definitely looks darker on the lips.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.

I own about 12 (or more) of the Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipsticks.  I especially love the metallic lipsticks.  The packaging is very nice, and they are made so you can slide them onto other Jouer products, making travel much easier.  The doe foot applicator makes application of the liquid lipstick very easy and precise.  The color pigmentation is beautiful, and the lipsticks are very creamy when first applied.  They dry pretty fast, but they are not streaky.  Some say they are transfer resistant, but that is not the case for me.  It does transfer to my cup when I drink or my napkin when I wipe my mouth, but it does not come off completely.  The colors are gorgeous and there's a variety from which to choose (with more colors coming out every season) so I highly recommend trying at least one color.  I do not think you will be disappointed!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY

This is my favorite liquid lipstick formula that I have tried thus far, it has the texture of a mousse. but does dry down to a fully matte finish and doesn't transfer. So far I have tried 5 of the liquid lips (including their metallics) and all are incredible, they smell like a REAL vanilla cake not like the nauseating vanilla smell so many cosmetics and lip products have. I have noticed a good wear time with these lippies, up to 8 hours no touch ups with only light snacking. They do tend to wear off and fade a little more in the center of the lips, as is expected with most liquid to matte products. These are non drying and easy to forget they're even on. My favorite is the matte in the shade "Melon" which is a beautiful nude pink. I also love the long wear lip topper in "skinny dip" :)
Faith N.
Faith N.
La Glace, Alberta

This is by far my favourite liquid lip. The packaging is beautiful and it comes in a beautiful range of nudes and pinks. Unfortunately there is not a lot of red or deep shades in this range, so it is best suited for light to medium skin tones. The formula is fantastic! It applies easily with full pigmentation, and dries to a beautiful matte finish that does not dry out the lips or appear cakey. It wears all day with minimal (if any!) touch ups required. Keep an eye on new collections for shades that are more interesting or unique than those in the permanent collection. I currently own the shades cassis (a beautiful deep purple pink) and lychee (a mid-tone neutral pink) from the permanent collection and am excited to try out some new ones this fall!
jennelle S.
jennelle S.

This stuff smells amazing like vanilla frosting. Its a very drying formula after application. Its very thin and the key to making it look nice it scraping all of the excess off the doe foot applicator. If you put it on over dry lips it will look cracked and horrible. Exfoliate, moisturise and apply thin layers to get a truly long lasting effect. The shade that attracted me to this particular brand of liquid lipsticks is called papaye. I am too pale for the underlying pink in that metallic pink gold, to shine through only the gold shows up. Citronade rose is a better metallic pink for those with pale complexions. It will not come off peachy gold but the effect is still pretty and long lasting.
Myra H.
Myra H.

I have this in the color Cabernet and it is so beautiful! It's a comfortable formula as long as your lips are hydrated before applying (since mine are super dry, I apply a balm and wait about 15 minutes before putting the lipstick on right on top without wiping anything off my lips). The color is a very pretty deep red and it truly lasts all day. Even though there is some transfer, the color wears so well that after a long day at work I still have plenty left on my lips and I've never had to reapply anything. I think the price is pretty decent too (even better when you can find a discount code!) and I love the packaging. It also smells AMAZING! It reminds me of vanilla cake.
Molly R.
Molly R.

OMG! I found this on pinterest and fell in love with it so I had to purchase it for myself and see what it was all about! I got it off Amazon for a little bit cheaper than what the Jouer Cosmetics website was selling it for and I was not disappointed! It goes on smooth and has a lot of coverage so you don't need to apply a lot, it also lasts all day long! I do recommend moisturizing your lips beforehand with some chapstick but it is awesome! The only bad part was trying to get it off! (which I later found out that Vaseline or other oil based makeup removers work wonders and is very easy to remove after that) but would definitely recommend!
Christina M.
Christina M.

OMG I think this might be my new favorite liquid lip formula!!! The first shade I purchased was Lychee and it did not disappoint. The formula is super light weight but pigmented. It's not drying AT ALL and lasts for so long! But let's talk about the smell...I could (almost) eat the lipstick, it smells AMAZING!! I think I read on the website that it smells like macaroons. They're a great price ($18 for 0.21oz) and even better because there's so many youtubers and influencers for 15% off! (20% off for your first order when you make an account on Jouer's website!!!). I purchased Tawny Rose a few days ago and am so excited to try it!!!
Kinga B.
Kinga B.

Outstanding lip product
I am really fussy about lip products as have really dry lips but love having a pop of colour. I have tried liquid lipstick formulations before and although the colours have been great, the staying power and drying out factor has always been a problem. The little gems are amazing though. I purchased 'Praline' and 'Petale de Rose'. The colours are beautiful, they apply like a dream and do not feel drying at all. I applied mine at 6:00am in the morning and by lunchtime my lips still looked good and that was after several hot drinks and food. Really impressed and I will definitely snapping up a few more shades.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
New Orleans, LA

Does this liquid lipstick have good staying power? I hate when liquid lipsticks get clumpy on your lips after a little while.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.

Is this Product drying? I don't like matte liquid lip sticks that are drying.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

How would anyone recommend this lipstick? I'm very positive I'd enjoy it from what I've heard! How's the price, also?
Whitney V.
Whitney V.

Does the shade Papaye look good on fair skin??
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

How do these hold up throughout the day? And do they dry out your lips?

Join Now