Jouer 'Kitten' Liner - Black uploaded by Mayra V.Jouer 'Kitten' Liner - Black uploaded by Cristal R.Jouer 'Kitten' Liner - Black uploaded by Soli R.

BY JOUER

Jouer Kitten Liner is an easy-application, total-control eyeliner pen that delivers a precise and flawlessly clean line every time, no matter your level of expertise. It enables you to create a range of looks, from a thin line to a bold, dramatic cat-eye. Color(s): black. Brand: Jouer. Style Name: Jouer 'Kitten' Liner. Style Number: 5056091. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
I like it. It works very well. The tip stays moist and it is easy to apply. It did take some getting used to though. I'm used to using a longer, slimmer tip, but once u get the hang of it its great for throwing in your bag and applying on the go. It stays put even on the under eye area. The only con i have is the price. i know a few cheaper liners that perform just as good. I would recommend it, but i wont be purchasing it again simply due to the price.
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
I absolutely adore this eyeliner! I got mine for free just for purchasing the "skinny dip" lip topper! The tip is very sturdy, yet flexible where you want it to be. It takes some getting used to but I love it because I feel like I have control of my eyeliner. And I mean, who doesn't want to control their liquid eyeliner?! :)
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
My absolute favorite eyeliner right now. it makes it easier, well as easy as winged liner can get!
Soli R.
Soli R.
Monrovia, CA
After using @jouercosmetics #kittenliner three things happened:
1- I started wanting to wear winged eyeliner more and more.
2- since I stated wearing winged eyeliner more, I've practiced applying it almost daily.
3- the more I applied it, the easier it got to just... Wing it! 👉 Let's see if all the claims check out. According to the @jouercosmetics website:
"☑ An easy-application, ☑ total-control eyeliner pen that delivers a ☑ precise and ☑ flawlessly clean line.
👉 "Dermatologist Tested.  Water Resistant.  Long Lasting."
👉 @czjouer TIPS
"Whatever style you want to create, start with small strokes.  Once you feel confident with the application, complete the line and fill in as desired."
👉 review: it is in fact easy to apply. It's my number one eyeliner right meow. Glides on, and it's super pigmented. Doesn't dry out the second you apply it on top of pigment or eyeshadow. You can go back over it... No problem! Lasts all day. Doesn't transfer. What more could I ask for?
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Kent, OH
I wanted to love this. I tried so hard. It didn't apply smoothly at all. It also didn't even last two hours before my wing looked like I had been crying from watching The Notebook or something. It removed well and didn't cause any allergic reactions, but it was unfortunately a disappointment.