jouer Hydrating Lipstick uploaded by Sahar B.

BY JOUER

With a sensationally smooth, soft finish and powerful moisturizing properties of Brazil s Cupuacu Butter, this hydrating lipstick keeps lips protected and nourished with enduring beautiful coverage. A perfect balance of beauty and treatment. Hydrating Lipstick, Olivia see more...

• This color looks really beautiful in the tube/image but has anyon...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is my current favorite nude lipstick. The shade Meredith. Its a peachy pink nude shade. Its glides on so smooth and creamy and it is so moisturizing on my lips. Its the most comfortable lipstick ive tried. Its the oerfect nude shade for my skintone, medium olive undertone, and pretty for the summertime. You do need to reapply it throughout the day but i dont mind that at all. I also love the packaging. Its got a nice weight to it. High quality rose gold metal tube. Very pretty. I recommend this lipstick if youre looking for a moisturizing nude.
Casey C.
Review for: Jouer Hydrating Lipstick, Meg more...
I purchased this on a whim while it was on sale. It feels more like a lipgloss than a lipstick. It is very light and pretty. I did need to apply two or three coats before it was really noticeable, but it is a great color. I would highly recommend most of Jouer products.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love Jouer's lipsticks. They are so moisturizing and comfortable on the lips that I don't feel like I'm wearing lipstick at all. Would highly recommend the shade Meredith because it is the perfect light pink that I think works on numerous skin tones.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I've not had mine very long, but I'm already in love with it! It's very hydrating, and the perfect soft wearable shade for me for everyday!!!! I wish it was more affordable, but I'll cherish the one tube I have!!!
Leah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Lately I've been really dehydrated, and my lips have been really chapped, so I went out and picked myself up one of these, and I love it! It lets me continue wearing lipstick through the long, dehydrating, winter.
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
Love this lipstick, stays on all day long! And never smears!! Love how well the color lasts and lasts. Small enough to carry in your pocket and apply on the go
Kaitlyn L.
Palm coast fl
Absolutely amazing even when i have i have dry lips i still can wear it without having tht look of dry lips with the lipstick on top and it lasts awhile
Hanae K.
Los Angeles, CA
Great shade, great quality. It feels nice on my lip with a smooth finish. I also like the packaging, it doesn't feel cheap.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Such great classic pigmented moisturizing lipstick, if you need a new one to try look no further
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love this lipstick, it goes on so smooth and it is the perfect shade!!
Tiffny S.
This color looks really beautiful in the tube/image but has anyone with dark(er) skin tried it? How does it look against warm/deep skin tones?