BY JOUER

Tiare ~ Shimmering Gold These lightweight cream highlighters instantly illuminate cheekbones, eyes and d collet , providing a stunning luminescence with a sheer, sheen finish. Designed to complement all skin tones. Highlighter, Tiare see more...

Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Prior to using the cream highlighters from Jouer, I was strictly all about powder highlighters. These, however, totally changed my mind! I bought the set of 5, when they were released with the Mermaid collection. Each one is absolutely gorgeous. Nice amount of pigmentation, nice creamy formula that applies well and stays put. Applies well with fingers or a brush. These highlighters are really great!
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
I purchased this online after seeing one of my favorite YouTubers, Kathleen Lights, recommend it. I purchased the "Ice" and it is stunning. It reflects white, gold and pink. The texture is slightly dry but I over look that because it is so beautiful. I warn you, it's expensive for what you get- its small but it will still take you a long time to use it up. I definitely recommend purchasing this!
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
These are just ok. I'm not a huge fan of cream highlighters myself. These are pretty colors but, I don't use them daily. I don't get the color and shimmer pay off that I can get with a regular powder highlight. I wouldn't repurchase but, they are great as a highlighter base if you wanna go over top with a powder to lock it in and bring our intensity.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used the shade "tiare" and it is a gorgeous color that really provides a subtle shimmer and pop. I liked the cream consistency, although I did find that mine wore off by the end of the day (disclaimer: I have oily skin). While the price point is too high to justify me repurchasing, it is a good product.
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
Received in my June Ipsy subscribtion box I'm not a fan of cream highlighter but I like the color. Although I will probably use every once in a while maybe I will get into cream highlighters more. Anyways I don't think I would purchase this exact color for myself but maybe I'll try a more pinky tone.
Des T.
I have all the 3 recent highlights critine, rose gold and not sure name lol I have medium olive skin, yellow undertones and loved all three colors on me. Cream to powder. It's beautiful but I would say on my skin, Anastasia glow kit last longer on my skin. They are still beautiful though!
Paija H.
Inglewood, CA
This has to be some of my favorite highlight! It's silky and comes in amazing colors. Make sure you highlight with a bunch of different colors to get a really cool effect. I paid $44 at phame expo for all 5 colors ... I believe it is still that price on the website!
Claire M.
This highlighter is amazing. I have it in the shade Tiare and it is so beautiful on my pale skin. It is champagne colored. It's very shimmery. I absolutely love it. It's very easy to apply, and I highly recommend this to anyone! I will definitely buy it again.
Ashley J.
THESE ARE AMAZING THEY MAKE YOU HAVE TO WEAR SUNGLASSES CAUSE THIS MAKES YOUR CHEEKBONES BLINDING!!!! It's amazing I honestly can't get enough of it it's my absolute favorite highlighter and I cant recommend this enough for anyone cause it's amazing
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
Great value, great price, lasts a long time! Easy to match my skin tone! Would recommend to others and buy again! Easy to use. Practically fool-proof. Great in comparison to alternatives. A steal! Definitely great purchase. Everyone should buy this.
Isabelle F.
Laval
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this highlight worth the price ?
Laurence S.
St-Lazare, Qc
When you blend this product into the skin does it showed up a lot or not ?
Samantha K.
Are these highlighters worth the hype?
Caitlen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These look so pretty, especially the new fall colors coming out! How is the formula? Does it show up on fair skin tones?
Kayla A.
Killeen, TX
I was wondering how well this highlighter work compared to other brands?