BY JOUER

Tiare ~ Shimmering Gold These lightweight cream highlighters instantly illuminate cheekbones, eyes and d collet , providing a stunning luminescence with a sheer, sheen finish. Designed to complement all skin tones. Highlighter, Tiare see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
  • "got this in my june ipsy bag. it's a good brand and i love highlighters, i just feel like this cream highlight doesn't give as much pigment as i like. it is also hard for me to apply over my powder." in 18 reviews
  • "such a beautiful highlighter, this is actually one of the first highlihgters i tried when the trend came around. i love the formula because it's not cakey, and its not powdery... it's somewhere in between a light mouse consistency and it blends like a dream. its very buildable and if you pair it with your fav powder higlight your cheek bones will shine bright like a diamond!!!! you have to try it " in 16 reviews
  • "i absolutely love this highlighter! it's awesome for minimalistic makeup!. i use it all the time when i want a fresh face and a glow. i would repurchase this! " in 9 reviews
  • "i have the shade skinny dip and it really is a beautiful champagne/gold highlight. it's a creamy, finely milled powder that applies to the skin seamlessly without looking chunky or emphasising pores. very comparable to becca's champagne pop. unfortunately i think it's a bit too dark for my fair skin tone, but i still use it as a gold eyeshadow!" in 8 reviews
Rosalie B.
Irvine, CA
I got the highlighter trio of the holiday set with the shades skinny dip, ice, and rose gold. I wanted to try those highlighters out and it was a good deal that I got to try 3 shades. I honestly love these highlighters. They are very pigmented/blinding and melt into your skin beautifully giving it a wet appearance. I have medium skin tone and I love skinny dip from the shades. I get compliments every time I’m wearing it. I would highly recommend them. I can’t wait to try some of their other shades. I would repurchase in a heartbeat.
Sam J.
Camby
I tried this in the shade Tiare but I ended up using it as a cream eyeshadow instead. The color is kind of yellow e and golden and not what I was looking for in a highlighter. It goes on smooth and has a nice consistency but it just isn't the color I think a highlighter should be.
Mikayla H.
Love this intense metallic highlight!! It's perfect for any look whether it's natural or intense. You can use a small amount and build up. You can use a natural haired brush for a natural look or synthetic for an intense glow!!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Love this highlighters it’s so pretty and gorgeous looking in the skin. It is a natural highlighter and can be built up to a more blinding highlight. This is one of my favorite highlighters. Would recommend to a friend.
Katie V.
Luzerne, PA
Review for: Other more...
I have the mini highlighter in the shade Ice. Its ok. It has nice shine to it but there is so much fallout on my cheek. And the color comes off a bit golden on me. I would not repurchase this.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Tiare more...
beautiful skin like highlight love this easy application use your fingertip for perfect application cons of this product is the size looks like a mini size but other than that i love this
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Prior to using the cream highlighters from Jouer, I was strictly all about powder highlighters. These, however, totally changed my mind! I bought the set of 5, when they were released with the Mermaid collection. Each one is absolutely gorgeous. Nice amount of pigmentation, nice creamy formula that applies well and stays put. Applies well with fingers or a brush. These highlighters are really great!
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
I purchased this online after seeing one of my favorite YouTubers, Kathleen Lights, recommend it. I purchased the "Ice" and it is stunning. It reflects white, gold and pink. The texture is slightly dry but I over look that because it is so beautiful. I warn you, it's expensive for what you get- its small but it will still take you a long time to use it up. I definitely recommend purchasing this!
Lenka C.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I finally got my hands on Citrine and it is so pretty!  Super pigmented and very bright. I would not recommend if you prefer the super natural looking highlight.  The packaging is stunning and the price point isn't bad because of the quality of the product.  The only downside is that it is pretty fragile.  This is not  a highlighter I can travel with because too many people I know have shattered theirs.
Isabelle F.
Laval
Is this highlight worth the price ?
Laurence S.
St-Lazare, Qc
When you blend this product into the skin does it showed up a lot or not ?
Samantha K.
Are these highlighters worth the hype?
Caitlen C.
These look so pretty, especially the new fall colors coming out! How is the formula? Does it show up on fair skin tones?
Kayla A.
Killeen, TX
I was wondering how well this highlighter work compared to other brands?